Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

See This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This! (1987 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This! by girlsoswit(f): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
Why is our society so unfair to women in every aspect?

Why are women nt appreciated?

Why do men have more priviledges than women?

Men marry as many wives as possible bt a woman nt dare venture into it or else they will be called prostitutes n all sort of dirty names.

Why cant women do agbero and bus conductors?

Why after a hectic days work men wud still want their wives to serve them sex

A woman would be pregnant n at d same time carry anoda child at hr back with load in hr hands n yet she still huzzles 4 molue while d man is busy cruzzing around town in an air-conditioned cars. If he sites hr he pretnds nt to.

Why can't a man wash his baby nappies?  

All these n lots more bothers my mind n i want response 4rm u guys.
Re: See This! by francessby(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
Men they say is the head dare not compete with them, God created woman from one of there rib(only one rib u can imagine)
Re: See This! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2008
I don't agree with some of these statements, you're generalizing
Re: See This! by tope2000(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
As f**king annoying as it may sound, we are all living in a male domineering world. gosh i hate that word. sad but true.

Arhhhgggggggg so annoying angry angry angry angry angry why are we alwayz taken 4 granted for everything we do.
Re: See This! by francessby(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
but is true men are always on top followed by women. It is acceptable anywhere everywhere in the world
Re: See This! by francessby(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2008
Why can't women do agbero and bus conductors?

I don't agree with you here t
because i have seen some many women conductor even agbero
Re: See This! by beauteous(f): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
ibkaye:

I don't agree with some of these statements, you're generalizing
Dayz lyk dys mks me wonder
whai we think alyk. . .

POSTER,I TOTALLY DISAGREE.DON'T SEE HOW WOMEN ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY
Re: See This! by whitelexi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
Well, a man gave birth to a girl today. . .

I wonder what else women are moaning about
Re: See This! by smooooooth: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
i think society has really changed, women have been given the opportunity to be what ever they want to be, so its left to the individual woman to pursue that dream
Re: See This! by tope2000(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
whitelexi:

Well, a man gave birth to a girl today. . .

I wonder what else women are moaning about
grin grin grin grin
but she was already a woman b4 she turned in2 a man, so that doesnt count cheesy
Re: See This! by tope2000(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
smooooooth:

i think society has really changed, women have been given the opportunity to be what ever they want to be, so its left to the individual woman to be pursue that dream

true but underneath, it is still a man's world. how u dey?
Re: See This! by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
but she was already a woman before she turned in2 a man, so that doesnt count cheesy

Story Story, she was a woman, then she became a man with womb grin the bottomline is that he has given birth to his daughter tongue tongue tongue
Re: See This! by smooooooth: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

true but underneath, it is still a man's world. how u dey?
well to an extent, but women do not know the level of their influence in life generallly, they fail to realise they have an inner unseen strength that men lack, i dey kampe, ow bout ur side
Re: See This! by tope2000(f): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmmmm i agree. i dey good 2
Re: See This! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
girlsoswit:

Why is our society so unfair to women in every aspect?

Not really. The Nigerian woman can boast of having an education amongst others kiss

Why are women nt appreciated?

I can't agree to this because I'm very much appreciated.

Why do men have more priviledges than women?

Seriously not in this century. Even though Nigeria still has a long way to go, the Nigerian woman has made a headway except maybe you live in the North under the clutches of sharia or a rural area.

Men marry as many wives as possible bt a woman nt dare venture into it or else they will be called prostitutes n all sort of dirty names.

Why venture into it? Does it make it good because men do it? The fact that men do it does not mean we should follow suit. The way I am ever ready to condemn a man that marries many wives, is the same way I'll finish any woman that fails to know the value of herself.

Why can't women do agbero and bus conductors?

Agbero, na good thing? Please aim high and take control of World Bank and its likes. Nevertheless I've seen female bus conductors in Nigeria let alone the US.

Why after a hectic days work men would still want their wives to serve them sex

Marrying an inconsiderable brute does not mean all men are the same.

A woman would be pregnant n at d same time carry another child at hr back with load in hr hands n yet she still huzzles 4 molue while d man is busy cruzzing around town in an air-conditioned cars. If he sites hr he pretnds nt to.

I don't understand this one. Is it the husband pretending not to see her or men in general? Are you saying all men are rich and women are poor?

Why can't a man wash his baby nappies?  

Life lesson---> never marry a heartless man.
Re: See This! by menix(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2008
If u think u re treated unfairly by ur man then come unto me all ye that re heavily laden and i will give u peace of mind,
Re: See This! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2008
smooooooth:

i think society has really changed, women have been given the opportunity to be what ever they want to be, so its left to the individual woman to pursue that dream

Thank you!!!!
Re: See This! by Gamine(f): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
Abeg, which girl wan do Conductor?

she needs her head checked.
Re: See This! by francessby(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
What again do you want the men to do for you because you are a woman
Re: See This! by francessby(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
Haven't you see woman conductor hmmmmmmm i have seen many of them even inside molue
Re: See This! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
pahahahaha conductor cheesy
Re: See This! by brinebaba(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lol. Sorry.
Re: See This! by Nautillus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
It really surprising to hear women "fight" men over the DOMINATION thing . . .

Its not our fault now . . .IT's a RESPONSIBILITY that was handed over (MAN didn't/ wasn't given the choice to either be the HEAD or FOLLOW). . who knw's . . .Maybe ADAM quarrelled over this huge responsibility before he accepted it.
WOMEN . .please wait till you get to heaven ok . . .then you can ASK baba God why ? ? ? angry angry angry
Re: See This! by sistajay(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sadly in Nigeria it is still a man's world, our day will come.
Re: See This! by NegroNtns(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
@post

<< Why can't a man wash his baby nappies? >>

cool cool cool
Re: See This! by girlsoswit(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ stillwater, mind u, nt all women av d priviledge to work in a world bank like u cos all fingers all nt equal. My question is why condemn those who do it, or see them as nothing. Dnt u no it is pain b4 gain. Nothing comes easy n sucess doesn't come on a platter of gold.
Even those politicians that cart away our money in ghana must go did a lot of wahala b4 dey they got there. I advice u thank God 4 watevr position u find urself in.
Re: See This! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
girlsoswit:

@ stillwater, mind u, nt all women av d priviledge to work in a world bank like u because all fingers all nt equal. My question is why condemn those who do it, or see them as nothing. Dnt u no it is pain before gain. Nothing comes easy n sucess doesn't come on a platter of gold.
Even those politicians that cart away our money in ghana must go did a lot of wahala before dey they got there. I advice u thank God 4 watevr position u find yourself in.

Yikkess you don't get it.
Re: See This! by topup: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2008
Our society is biased towards males, but every woman makes her own life for her, if you are willing to fight you will get your justice, find a man who understands you need support in the household, one you won't even have to ask to cook for himself when you're taking care of the baby, what kind of rubbish is that?? I thought things were supposed to be 50:50 in a marriage and so if you're wife and you are both working, but she has to come home and look after the kids and make dinner whilst you just have to take off your socks and watch tv, how can that be fair. There are extremes to this too, when the woman sits at home and does nothing, but controls the finances or spends much of it on herself. My point is that people need to learn not to be selfish, and try not to marry someone who is.
Re: See This! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2008
*yawn* damn feminist
Re: See This! by femzy(m): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2008
@poster
its like have just been bashed from ur man lately shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hey ya sry ooo
Re: See This! by onyekang1(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
women are actually making head way these dayz and doing us proud so @ poster i dnt get your gist 
Re: See This! by shylladear(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
@poster
yeah i understand what you mean if anyone has seen this foreign movie "ENOUGH" cry star actress Jenifer Lopez you will curse the day men where created, but what can one do we just have to leave with it but now i believe we women are now taken control of the situation go ladies go go go ladies. grin
And if you havent seen the movie pls do so its a must watch for we women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Want Me Broke Or What? / Who Broke Your Virginity? / Can't Believe This: Too Early To Marry At 25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.