Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,955 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Navy Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Navy Test? (675 Views)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Navy Test? by megaton: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
Does anyone in the house has any news about the Nigerian navy test that we took
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Navy Test? by Kokofi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
I also wrote the test on the 26th of April and yet no gist from them, pls does anyone in the house knows has happened to our test result? your contribution is highly needed. thanks
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Navy Test? by gongoaso1: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
Kokofi:

please does anyone in the house knows has happened to our test result? your contribution is highly needed. thanks

guess its gone down the way of panel/probe reports in nigeria or its been done the usual 'naija' style undecided

my 2-kobo lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Finance For Business Solutions At 5% Interest Per Annum / Turn Your Email Ad Into A Money Mine; How True? / Self Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.