Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,697 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

US Murderer Confesses Just Before Execution... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Murderer Confesses Just Before Execution... (1755 Views)

Our 4th Child Is Not Yours - Wife Confesses To Her Husband / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Murderer Confesses Just Before Execution... by AskProf: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
After claiming his innocence for over two decades, William Happ finally confessed to murder as he was put to death by lethal injection in the US state of Florida...

"For 27 years, the horrible murder of Angela Crowley has been clouded by circumstantial evidence and uncertainty. For the sake of her family, loved ones and all concerned, it is to my agonizing shame that I must confess to this terrible crime," Happ wrote.

He added: "I wish to offer my most sincere and heartfelt apologies not only to those concerned for Angela Crowley but also to those I deceived and allowed to believe in my innocence".

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-murderer-confesses-just-execution-053907667.html#qexUV8U

Re: US Murderer Confesses Just Before Execution... by Kanwulia: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmmm!

Since this una 'GOD' create man dem. . .women never rest!
Time don reaaaaaaash to return that 'RIB' back to sender!
I would have preferred SATAN'S rib for sure! angry

1 Like

Re: US Murderer Confesses Just Before Execution... by henrychubayo: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its of no use now. U should have confessed on time, broke a deal with the prosecutors and ask for life sentence. Lessons for others.

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune / This Has Been Going On For Too Long, I Need Advice / How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.