Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,442 members, 7,944,193 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Marketers And Distributors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketers And Distributors Needed (698 Views)

Marketers And Distributors Thread / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed / Book Marketers And Distributors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Distributors Needed by blessykina(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please any one with info on to get marketers and distribution companies in Nigeria to sell my fiction story titled Sadness and Laugther please call 07032531275 or email bikokwu@yahoo.com thanks i will appreciate any help.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Needed by velly001(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
blessykina:
Please any one with info on to get marketers and distribution companies in Nigeria to sell my fiction story titled Sadness and Laugther please call 07032531275 or email bikokwu@yahoo.com thanks i will appreciate any help.
still looking for?

(1) (Reply)

Warri Refinery On Fire / SOS to Dangote pls pay us our money / How Can I Get Fast Loan With Less Stress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.