Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards (668 Views)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by jjjkkkooo: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Im asking in respect of clothing stores in the us. I will like to but things with my Atm. Any success stories?
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by arbitrage: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am not sure of any. The ones that were successful (in my past experience) were online stores of big corporations like Dell, HP and Thermaltake. May be because they are global in focus or it was allowed then as that was around 2006/7.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Every store accepts Nigerian Visa or MasterCard , if you swipe at the end of your purchase. Once in a while it may reject but, mostly it's good. That's all I use.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by arbitrage: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
oh sorry. i can see you meant paying in store with card and not online. yeah most stores in the states accept our visa and mastercard. mine worked in the States, Canada and the UK so far.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by cluewebhost(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
My card hasnt been rejected in any country yet
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by jjjkkkooo: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks guys. I want to buy stuff from Macy's and Carters online. I hv to be sure I can use my atm.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by besun(f): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
4 ACRES OF LAND AT ABIJO GRA BEHIND DESTINY HOMES AFTER CROWN ESTATE.
VERY DRY LAND, GAZETTED LAND.
PRICE: 1.2M PER PLOT.

20 PLOTS OF LAND BEFORE GREEN SPRING SCHOOLS, 1 MIN FROM THE LEKKI EPE EXPRESSWAY,
DRY LAND,, GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION( GOVERNORS CONSCENT).
PRICE: 3.5M PER PLOT.

CONTACT BESUN PROPERTIES ON 08064082637 FOR DETAILS
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Thanks guys. I want to buy stuff from Macy's and Carters online. I hv to be sure I can use my atm.

If you are in Nigeria, I very much doubt it, first of all the site's online store may not open and secondly, if it does they may not accept ur card from Nigeria and ship to you.
I was talking about using it in the actual physical shops whilst in the US.
I can't vouch for online usage.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by jjjkkkooo: 2:52am On Oct 17, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

If you are in Nigeria, I very much doubt it, first of all the site's online store may not open and secondly, if it does they may not accept ur card from Nigeria and ship to you.
I was talking about using it in the actual physical shops whilst in the US.
I can't vouch for online usage.
Whao! That is serious. But do u know Hw I can send money to someone in the usa at lowest cost?
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
Whao! That is serious. But do u know Hw I can send money to someone in the usa at lowest cost?

Paying into the persons Nigerian account may be your best bet, as long as the person has the ATM card with him. That should work.
Re: Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards by jjjkkkooo: 3:45am On Oct 17, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Paying into the persons Nigerian account may be your best bet, as long as the person has the ATM card with him. That should work.
Thanks lady, u are too much. I ll explore that option.

(1) (Reply)

E-swift Ng. Free Sms, Buy And Sell E-currency At Lower Rate. / Brand New Laptops For Sale As Low As #55k.call-08036819899.see Pics Inside. / Daily Savings Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.