Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,440 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lost But Found - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lost But Found (733 Views)

Lost But Not Yet Found. / Ofego Lost But Found Girlfriend / Lost But Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found by PasD(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
As a good Sameritan, I sincerely wish to return the 500naira I picked up yesterday to the rightful owner. If its yours, you can come and claim it. To be sure it's yours, come with the following:

1. 2passport photographs
2. A photocopy of you drivers licence, national ID, and company ID cad.
3. WAEC result
4. University statement of result (it must be a federal university with at least a 2.1)
5. The serial number of your money (it must match)
6. Birth certificate and marriage cert (if married)
7. A comprehensive medical report (from a federal hospital)
8. 2000naira for form
9. At least two Referees
10. NEPA bill.

Come with all these documents to #5 George's Close Egbu, Owerri, imo State. Dress code is White on Purple with Yellow tie. Or text 'NA MY OWN' to 32252 each text cost 1500naira and the more you send the better your chance of claiming 'your' money.

For more enquiries visit www.moneyfinders.com or call me on +499 2354 6553. GOODLUCK hahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Kcee-limpopo Appointed Minister Of Petroleum Resources / Akpors Lucky Day [www.cali.mywapblog.com] / LWKMD Animals & Insects Wall Posts! *must Read*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.