Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Life And Love Quote Words - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Life And Love Quote Words (693 Views)

Kenyan Lady Seeking Nigerian Man For Friendship And Love / Love Update - Get Hot Love Quote Here! / Common *Noticed* Chemistries On Nairaland Aka Flirting And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life And Love Quote Words by seunsm: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
1. "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

2. "Life without Love is like a harp without strings."

3. "Where so ever you go, go with all your heart."

4. "You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth."

5. "If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music.

for more love word visit www.quoteforyou..com
Re: Life And Love Quote Words by brinebaba(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
Love wrds?who needs em?
When i try 2 tell my gf some of em,b4 i reach half way,she has completed it.
So wots d need putting em on my brain when i gat lots of sft wares 2 install on my brain.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Student Of Oau,need A Girl Btw 18 - 21 Who Is Applying To Oau This Year / All Unibuja Ladies, Be Warnd! / I Needed Female Friend Or Sms Mate Within Lagos Island Ikoyi And V/i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.