Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (24757 Views)

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by naxyph: 4:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmm! What a video?
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Dayco(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2013
See strategy!
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by mchileks4luv(f): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2013
As for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i prefer the old vidoe,the one he was on top of the car,singing dance and it was guys allthroug,but won't judge cus hav nt watch the new one.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by mjizzie(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2013
D so call leaked skelewu video is not good @all, wacked for dt kind of song. Sesan needs to improve on his video concept, see finally video too very wack. Dbanj self suppose reshoot dt video.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Ignatio(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2013
This is how careers start to end. The director better pray it's not the beginning of the end for him.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2013
D video nat dat bad it Ɯά̲̣̥ƨ̣̣̇̇ only that ugly sweaty mallam that ruined it aπϑ bsyd davido Ɯά̲̣̥ƨ̣̣̇̇ having a nice time I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥Ϟƺ video with †̥Ϟƺ look  his face,so both of them should go aπϑ sleep jare
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by aronmatt3: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2013
this is the biggest threat to the music industry and the whole world is fighting with the piracy to stop.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by sweetpoison(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2013
I pity all of una...when una mate dey NASA dey go mars and some dey invent solar aircraft...una dey hear dey talk about skelewu....I sorry for naija youths

1 Like

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by skyscraperTM(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2013
[size=15pt]α milliση ∂ollαr qυestiση!!![/size]

"whσ sαηg skelewυ ßy ∂avido?" terms αη∂ cση∂itioη apply. . .
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by skyscraperTM(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
αbeg whσ knσw the liηk wey i fit υse watch the video on γσυtube?!
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by tintingz(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2013
I just watched the video again, all I can say is that the video very ok to be official...iyanya kukere video is not even up to this leaked skelewu video and yet iyanya didn't complain even when his fans criticized the kukere video.

Davido should grow up.

Btw I like the ending part where a man is nodding his head to skelewu while eating rice. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by michade(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2013
Davido has overhyped the skelewu of a tin...its just a pity that even if he shoots the video in garden of eden he cnt still meet up wif people high expectation.....for Sesan,accept d fact that the video z poor

3 Likes

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by fender(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2013
The stuffs this industry do for attention and mo-fame sha. A digitally mastered video implies he and his team approved. If the public had applauded the video, would he have cried foul? Would he have considered shooting another? Make him go dance skale-ewu on top nepa pole mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by fender(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2013
michade: Davido has overhyped the skelewu of a tin...its just a pity that even if he shoots the video in garden of eden he cnt still meet up wif people high expectation.....for Sesan,accept d fact that the video z poor

SIMPLE!
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by legalcode(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2013
pls what is skelewu......
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
IdIOT pikin.What do u expect from davido the spoilt brain.Skelewu?U want a world class video for skelewu,what is skelewu?Omo jati jati..!Pple criticized wizkid's azonto video directed by moe musa,but yet the guy kept his cool and didn't mind just to save moe musa's career,but ur own u want to come and end this nice guy's career with ur stewpid skelewu(what did u even really sing in that skelewu?Crap).Idiota.

4 Likes

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by NMBlog: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2013
@OP, Please change title on FP 'cause Sesan Ogunro is a music video director, not music director. Thanks.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by victorazy(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Ugly duckling: busted!

But that was not cool of Davido though, obviously the leaked video was not a rough cut but a mastered video meaning he was satisfied with it initially. That the public did not warm up to it does not mean he should make it look like Sesan did a shoddy job.

What do u expect from yoruba man not betrayal. Sesan! Plz ur very gud jor.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by akinsadeez(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Na wa oh. How many videos dem wan shoot for dis skelewu song sef. D first one na d dance instructional sumtin, next na d leaked one, nw we r waiting for a third Abi reshoot version. All on top just one song undecided
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by PTAwal: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
As far as I'm concern the video is okay. Especially the beginning and the end. Chai I love that girl. If he wants another one. Go ahead na Ɣø̲̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ $$ you go spend. Who cares. Extravagancy. Hehehe. Skelewu.....
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Bizibi(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Jobless people,if e bad leave am if e good still leave am,ASUU dn really make una stay house
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by rill: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
The skelewu song appears to me as a freestyle. So I really dnt expect any magical or extra ordinary video for it. Get the best director to make the video but it would still appear as a joke to me.

4 Likes

Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by kashflynn(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Hahahahahhhahha.. Najia my country d only place were artist engage d service of a director shoot d video 4 a hit track and if at d end of d day, d video falls below fans expectations and is being criticised heavily as in d case of davido.. He blames it on various factor and denies d fact datt, datt wasn't d official video and d officials video will b coming out soon.. Eg 9ice street credibility, wey dey blast my guy, my guy houlla no b shoot dat video na Alaba tinz........ Somfin dats was so clear u did it... Najia artist.. Sessan abeg no mind datt small peeking lets see wat Moe Musa is going to do different, cuase if e Bleep up or go do ware-house video... Anyway i reserve my comment
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by Innonaira: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
David david david dave dave davvveedd....hmm hw many tyms i call u! Nor let me change am 4 u oooo
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by buoye1(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2013
chrisdstar: 2nd to comment,so who now leaked the video?,since both parties claim to be professionals
Second to what?Bros are u a learner
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by RazziP(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
You are fool wetin you sabi camera self uno sabi hold, instead you are criticising mtcheew
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by iamdsam: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
shachris: Sesan did a poor job! Skelewu deserves a world class video.
World class video keh! How many people felt the song around the world I don't think song deserves a world class video. Oliver Twist by D'banj was felt by many people around the world and it got the highest view and the video was produced by Sesan. You don't even need to spend too much on a video to make it world class if the song is good.
Re: Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video by iamdsam: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Truth be told, Sesan is a better music video director than Moe Musa. If Davido really wants a good video from Sesan which he has done for Davido before, then he got to spend more. Big respect to Sesan the best music video director from Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I Best Nigerian Rapper For Now: (true/false) / Drop Your Foreign Interesting Old Songs / Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.