Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Seun Your Help Is Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Seun Your Help Is Needed (474 Views)

Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue / Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
A friend of mine tried opening a nairaland account and he was told to check his email for the
link to create the account.....it has been over 24 hours and he still has not yet recieved the email....please seun he would really appreciate it if the matter is address promply....the email address is macuberry23@gmail.com...thanks and God bless
Re: Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by seniourman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
I would have commented on this but my account is currently on a ban
Re: Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
chai...bros take am easy wit dis ur acc o..make u nor go naked enta road
Re: Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: A friend of mine tried opening a nairaland account and he was told to check his email for the
link to create the account.....it has been over 24 hours and he still has not yet recieved the email....please seun he would really appreciate it if the matter is address promply....the email address is macuberry23@gmail.com...thanks and God bless

dude he should check his spambox. its there..
Re: Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by AbuMikey(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2013

Ask him if he's using a hotmail account smiley

Re: Please Seun Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
@abu he has found it...tnks 4 d advise

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Why Did You Not Listen To Mike Ozhekome / The First To Comment Syndrome (ftcs Virus) / What To Do If A Dog Attacks You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.