Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Investment Partners Needed Urgently For This Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Partners Needed Urgently For This Opportunity (755 Views)

Boss-Auto, Guaranteed Return on Investment. Don't miss this opportunity. / Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) / Business Partners Needed In An Educational Service Firm In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Partners Needed Urgently For This Opportunity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Good evening friends,I'll start by introducing myself.I'm Mr.Eti Umoren,an investor,entrepreneur and a potential fund manager.
Many people who have been following me know me.But if don't know me,it's because you've not been reading my posts.And that is just fine.
I have a goal of starting a mega fund that could help investors make money,but that's another story.
Let me go straight to the point.
I am into investing in distressed investments.I have a few hand-picked partners and advisors that smoke out these opportunities. These are deals that are at give away prices.I especially focus mainly on luxury properties and fix them up for rent and sale.I am also into buying discounted stocks,notes,debt. e.t.c.
So,I need serious investors to partner with me. for 50% of the profits after sale or rent.I'll take care of the management,fix-ups,tenant issues,toilets,modelling,zoning and all you,my partner,have to do is to put up the money(which would be held by you,don't give me a kobo from your pocket) and makes 50% of the profits!!!
If you are interested,drop your contacts or call me on....
Zero Eight One Zero One Five One Two Seven Five Eight.

I'm in Port harcourt but I can do business anywhere.I'm also open for investors that intend to invest in non-real estate related investments.
Drop your contacts,if you are interested.Thanks for your attention.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate; the Best Investment.. / U Need A Loan Without Collaateral?read Dis!! / Investing #2000 And Make Consistent Income *** Ready To Work...?*** Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.