Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32881 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Anagoid(f): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
superior1: Sorry Sorry o, I am sorry for Nigeria!!!

guy you no chop ban yesterday ni?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by iGeneral: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
But this transaction is in line with the transformation agenda of Mr President now. So why the noise?

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by debbleopto: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
PBundles:

Dude you cant be serious. I hope you are saying this out of frustration, cuz if you take a step back and read what you wrote its simply STUPID. Look I have Ibo blood in me too ( though blessed to be a mix of all regions, North, South and West also), but really, this lady is a thief. She is one of the reasons why we cant progress. She was Jonas Admin and Finance head for his campaign, she also has an oil marketing company ( yes those that that are collecting via the subsidy route). She is only their as Jona probably had to pay her back for all her GOOD DEEDS durin the campaign. As for me, she gets no pity, I dont care which region she is from she is a thief. You need to ask yourself, do you think she give s rats a@@ about you. Dude if you were in trouble and asked her help, even if you told her you were from the East, she wouldnt pee on you if you were on fire. When will ppl realise there are no religous or regional devides, just two in 9ja... the have and have nots.

I think this is what happens among the igbos ( reference to their comments ) - for example at alaba international if they catch thief and they all come out to beat him, once the thief said Biko I be ndigbo, all of them will just leave the thief and said he is our brother.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Stella Oduah has implicated herself and should face her punishment like every public servant caught stealing. She should give account of why such an amount of money was used for just 2 cars. Period.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by nkemdilimi: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
The fact remains that yoribas suffer PHDs (Pull Him/Her Down) syndrome in both corporate and govt circles. The "Igbo Problem" as mentioned in 'The Trouble with Nigeria' will never cease. This is not the first & won't be the last of such tribally motivated onslaughts on Igbos in positions.

~Bluetooth:
When the news broke out, one ibo mo'R'on on the other thread said it was the handwork of the yorubas in the aviation sector whose names appeared on the receipts that wanted to bring down the minister simply because she renovated an airport for them in iboland, however, it has been confirmed that the same woman they are defending actually forced the aviation agency to buy her the 2 cars.

God has finally delivered those yorubas from the propaganda of the biafrans. Just imagin the kind of corruption that will be invented if the ibos finally get to rule this country. Bunch of criminals !

See one of the comment from the ibo urchins. Always blaming the yorubas for their misfortunes even the one they brought on themselves. angry
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by godsI(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
The security of those we elected to offices or those they saw worthy to work with them is our utmost priority. The vehicles are for the ministry not hers, tribalists, critics, and ACN acolytes can go hang themselves.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
debbleopto:

I think this is what happens among the igbos ( reference to their comments ) - for example at alaba international if they catch thief and they all come out to beat him, once the thief said Biko I be ndigbo, all of them will just leave the thief and said he is our brother.

Defending corrupt politicians is not an Igbo thing. Please. Where were you when certain elements were defending FFK when he admitted to crass nepotism during his tenure?

The fact of the matter is that YES all ethnic groups do this. Though some Igbos are reacting this way because there IS an ethnic/personal agenda in pushing her out of office.

However nothing beats the raw facts here and she has to answer for her corrupt acts. Keep your hands clean and no one will come after you. Period.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Odukes(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Am sooo disappointed in this woman, I used to think she was doing a good job. Now I know she is a heartless bandit, frollicking with shamelless thieves. Onyi oshii. Mtewwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by iGeneral: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Only a minister from that special region can pull off this stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by superior1: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

guy you no chop ban yesterday ni?

Naa, I am sure you mistook my handle for another.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
@chukwudi44, please display more of your ignorance; where are you, empty shell? Umuigbo, where are those of you who kept defending this wicked woman, greedy phooool of a minister. There are more atrocities to be revealed and I know God will do it and soon too. Advice: stop defending anybody on the basis of tribe because you end up looking like the one you are defending; follow TRUTH at all times for that puts you on the right track with GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
If Igbo people could support this, they are only proving to us that they would do worse if any of them become the President.

8 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by nduchucks: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
While you people, who are supposed to be holding mass protest as we speak, are here exhibiting gross bigotry, similar acts of theft continue to occur in every ministry, every agency, every committee, every parastatal, at the federal level and in each state.

Truly truly I say unto you, nothing will change until Nigeria's Sergeant Doe arrives at this scene. SMH
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
nnenna.1:

As well as Dora Akunyili, arguably the most honest civil servant/politician. Your point?

Nnenna, why are people like Dora Akunyili not in Jonathan's govt? She was the only prominent igbo politician that stood by Jonathan when Turai and the cabals held him to ransom yet she's the one that's being ignored. Most igbo politicians in Jonathan's cabinet today are reaping where they did not sow.
Why is Jona so attracted to crooks like Stella or even Doyin Okupe?

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by godsI(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
The poster of this news has ulterior motives, what do you mean 'under her watch? See, no matter what Igbo haters do and say, Igbos will always triumph. Let this people go or let them be, else their God will continue to laugh at your jealousy and folly.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by fkaz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
As if the clueless president give a DAMN about this.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
nnenna.1:

As well as Dora Akunyili, arguably the most honest civil servant/politician. Your point?

There are millions of civil servants in Nigeria. many of the Nairalanders here even have parents that are civil servants. Many are 100% honest. Akunyili did a decent job in her turn as the NAFDAC DG but to turn around and claim she is the 'most honest' is sheer sycophancy.

If I were you, i would be very hesitant to bring up her thoroughly lacklustre performance as a 'politician'. We're still scratching our heads about what became of the N8b or so reserved for HD equipment for NTA during one of the Youth world cups held in Naija. Posterity will judge her harshly for the billions wasted in the brainless 'rebranding' campaign that even a toddler could have told her was destined for failure.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
gods I :
The security of those we elected to offices or those they saw worthy to work with them is our utmost priority. The vehicles are for the ministry not hers, tribalists, critics, and ACN acolytes can go hang themselves.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please dear Nairaland community members.....what name can you give to this type of person.

When is the site admin going to start confirming IQ of potential members before granting them posting privilege? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by stexsy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
JECBOSS: Kudos to Sahara Reporters for their investigative journalism!
Why is the minister afraid of threats to her life? I thought she so much believes in the 'ACT OF GOD'. She should have left her protection in the hands of 'her' God. With a multicoloured face like hers, why does she need a 'bullet-proof' vehicle? PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS AND WASTEFUL SPENDING! And where are those gullible people defending her that 'she's our sister'? Buying bullet-proof vehicles for N255m at the expense of Air safety, which is her primary responsibility. A woman who couldn't even prevent over 200 deaths because of her gross act of personal aggrandisement, unprofessional conduct, sheer incompetence and bureaucratic stupidity. Madam, those departed innocent souls will continue to haunt, disturb, frighten and torment you.
GEJ, OVER TO U!
Click 'LIKE' if you think this woman is a BIGGER CRIMINAL!
nice write up but ignorance is not an excuse to be stupid. I believe u ve read wat led to d last air mishap? How was d minister d cause? Did she tell d pilot to fly against instructions not to?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by fkaz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
gods I: The security of those we elected to offices or those they saw worthy to work with them is our utmost priority. The vehicles are for the ministry not hers, tribalists, critics, and ACN acolytes can go hang themselves.

Imbe, where are you coming from?

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
funnyx:

Nnenna, why are people like Dora Akunyili not in Jonathan's govt? She was the only prominent igbo politician that stood by Jonathan when Turai and the cabals held him to ransom yet she's the one that's being ignored. Most igbo politicians in Jonathan's cabinet today are reaping where they did not sow.
Why is Jona so attracted to crooks like Stella or even Doyin Okupe?

How did you come to the conclusion that most Igbos politicians around Jonathan are corrupt? Are you comparing them to Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani office holders?

Are you saying that the Yoruba or Hausa politicians are more honest?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by rezzy: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Humm, I pray she remains the minister of aviation so that we can continue to milk her.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Orlando Owoh: If Igbo people could support this, they are only proving to us that they would do worse if any of them become the President.

This has always been my silent fear and concern all along.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by texazzpete(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
nkemdilimi: The fact remains that yoribas suffer PHDs (Pull Him/Her Down) syndrome in both corporate and govt circles. The "Igbo Problem" as mentioned in 'The Trouble with Nigeria' will never cease. This is not the first & won't be the last of such tribally motivated onslaughts on Igbos in positions.

So you're saying a group (or cabal, if you will) of Yorubas conspired to use brain control methods to make Stella Oduah compel the NCAA to spend such a massive sum to buy TWO armored vehicles for her?

Not sure when you clowns will remember you are Nigerian...and Nigeria needs YOU to grow. Defending a shameful act like this with the tired 'Pull Him Down' line is just plain shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by debbleopto: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
gods I: The security of those we elected to offices or those they saw worthy to work with them is our utmost priority. The vehicles are for the ministry not hers, tribalists, critics, and ACN acolytes can go hang themselves.

if that is gods idea, then the gods must be very crazzzzy
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by nokingasgod: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Billyonaire: She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

It is also under her management and control that over 10 Airports have been remodelled.

I can only advise Stella Oduah to grow thick-skin. I am sure she knows that politics is not for the faint-hearted, Ngozi Okonjo has grown thick skin.

Stella grow thick-skin, we the relavant Nigerians are proud of you, all others can kiss my toes.

By their words ye shall know them, moronic fools!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
texazzpete:

There are millions of civil servants in Nigeria. many of the Nairalanders here even have parents that are civil servants. Many are 100% honest. Akunyili did a decent job in her turn as the NAFDAC DG but to turn around and claim she is the 'most honest' is sheer sycophancy.

If I were you, i would be very hesitant to bring up her thoroughly lacklustre performance as a 'politician'. We're still scratching our heads about what became of the N8b or so reserved for HD equipment for NTA during one of the Youth world cups held in Naija. Posterity will judge her harshly for the billions wasted in the brainless 'rebranding' campaign that even a toddler could have told her was destined for failure.

I meant of her political standing. Please note my term 'arguably.'

And you know I was responding to that insult implying that public personas of Anambra heritage are crooks.

Even the lesser known civil servants you talk about include people from Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.