Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lagos Parents,lagos Children ,who Or What The Problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Parents,lagos Children ,who Or What The Problem? (449 Views)

The Problem With Religion, Including Science. / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance / What Is Hell Like For Dead Foetuses, Stillborns And Little Children Who Die Youn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Parents,lagos Children ,who Or What The Problem? by femikings(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2013
I GREW UP IN LAGOS AND I WAS A VICTIM OF WHAT LAGOS ECONOMY,ENVIRONMENTS,WORK PRESSURE,PEER PRESSURE,MEDIA PRESSURE ETC,I CALL ALL THIS POWER THAT BE IN LAGOS CAN TURN A CHILD TO. THIS SITUATION HAS TURNED LOT OF WELL MEANING PARENTS AND THEIR CHILDREN TO WHAT THEY NEVER EXPECTED IN THE JOURNEY OF THEIR LIFE'S,MANY GLORY AND BRIGHT FUTURE HAVE BEEN SINKED BY THIS FACTORS, THAT I CALL "THE GLORY HUNTERS" HUNTING AND SINKING THE GLORY OF CHILDREN THAT GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR. TODAY I AM A VICTOR, GOD HAS REALIGNED MY DESTINY AND HE HAS SETTLED ME.BUT WHEN I DRIVE BACK TO MY COMMUNITY IN LAGOS I STILL SEE THE GRIP DEVIL HAS OVER THE DESTINY OF LOT OF THIS GREAT FUTURE,HENCE THE MANDATE GOD GAVE TO US IN T.W.O.

PARENTAL BREAKTHROUGH SUMMIT, has the mandate from heaven to liberate families from the challenges of the enemy that want to put them to shame at the gate of parental fulfillment where other families are celebrating with themselves and eating the fruit of their labour, the devil is secretly stealing the joy of ignorant parents over their children, but this SUMMIT is sent to teach PARENTS AND CHILDREN how to overcome, BE and have parental breakthrough.

WE SHALL BE EXPOSING HOW DEVIL GETS CHILDREN EASILY DESPITE THE GOOD EFFORT OF THEIR PARENTS

WE SHALL EXPOSE TO PARENTS WHAT THEIR CHILDREN WANTS FROM THEM THAT THEY DON'T KNOW AND THEY GO OUTSIDE TO GET,HENCE FALLING INTO WRONG HANDS

WE SHALL EXPOSE TO PARENTS WHAT THEIR CHILDREN IS TELLING US THAT THEY ....................

GET DETAILS OF EVENTS FROM THE LINK BELOW OR CALL 07034489898,08133497221
www.parentalbreathrough.com, http://parentalbreakthrough.com/events/stop-the-glory-hunters/http:///1aqsAfW

(1) (Reply)

“I AM” The Bread Of Life Part 1 / Balance Of Life / Ungratefulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.