Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. (839 Views)

Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. / Where To Download Nigeria Gospel Rap Songs / What Do U Think About Gospel Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Recently started listening 2 some good gospel rap artistes and I think its high time I ditched secular music for good.

Pls if u know of any good Gospel RAP artiste, pls feel free 2 help a bro n drop it here.

Foreign only!!!
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Lacrae tell d world
Ma ba3 is low ,i'll gv u more
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
odizeey: Lacrae tell d world
Ma ba3 is low ,i'll gv u more
tnx. I knew lecrae b4 tho. Bt nt dis song. Do come back wit more. I'll be waiting
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by IamSylva(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
kirk franklin, casting crowns, lacrae, cece winans
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
I_am_Sylva: kirk franklin, casting crowns, lacrae, cece winans
. Tnx. But nt just any artiste, it has 2 be strictly RAP
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
da truth,triple lee.
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by 4litres: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sho'Baraka
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
odizeey: da truth,triple lee.
. Tnx man. Bt I nid more!!!
4litres: Sho'Baraka
woah. Weird name. I'll check it out tho. Tnx
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by sweettease(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just saw this, better late than never. You are in luck, am a huge fan of gospel hip hop and i can recommend quite a few

Lecrae can't talk about modern gospel hip hop without mentioning him. I won't talk much bout him cos am sure you know him already. He delivers his messages brilliantly and the way he embeds bible verses trips me.

I like Trip lee a lot also(all i need is 116, to brag on my king, Romans 116). He is an adviser and i love his style.

Bizzle is very controversial but i like him, his lyrics will make you nod your head and give you somethng to think about as regards to d whole illuminati ish.

Alex Faith. Rhowly(a Nlander) sent me a song of his, conditional love. My signature is the outro of that song, its one of my favourite hip hop songs now and am loving this guy. Someone we need to watch out for.

Dwayne tryumf our londoner cheesy no other gospel hip hop artiste has his style, he is unique, hip hop with a touch of raggae......me likey!

Da T.R.U.T.H his style na gbin gbin oo(my friend said its noise but i like him jare) his messages revolve around life without christ and life in christ e.g Fantasy *you say this life is all you have but you waste it time and time again, i pray dat you can see how beautiful, is the one dat you'v been searching for, a life in christ* I love his lyrics. *i can see the light of God shinning thru my gray skies, i know have been down low now the goal is to aim high*

I don tire to do review but here are other good ones i know -
Tedashii
Sho baraka
KB
Muyiwa
Jahaziel
Andy mineo
Etc etc etc
i don't remember some

1 Like

Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
sweet-tease:
I just saw this, better late than never. You are in luck, am a huge fan of gospel hip hop and i can recommend quite a few

Lecrae can't talk about modern gospel hip hop without mentioning him. I won't talk much bout him cos am sure you know him already. He delivers his messages brilliantly and the way he embeds bible verses trips me.

I like Trip lee a lot also(all i need is 116, to brag on my king, Romans 116). He is an adviser and i love his style.

Bizzle is very controversial but i like him, his lyrics will make you nod your head and give you somethng to think about as regards to d whole illuminati ish.

Alex Faith. Rhowly(a Nlander) sent me a song of his, conditional love. My signature is the outro of that song, its one of my favourite hip hop song now and am loving this guy. Someone we need to watch out for.

Dwayne tryumf our londoner cheesy no other gospel hip hop artiste has his style, he is unique, not pure reggae bt you will feel the reggae effect.

Da T.R.U.T.H his style na gbin gbin oo(my friend said its noise but i like him jare) his messages revolve around life without christ and life in christ e.g Fantasy *you say this life is all you have but you waste it time and time again, i pray dat you can see how beautiful, is the one dat you'v been searching for, a life in christ* I love his lyrics. *i can see the light of God shinning thru my gray skies, i know have been down low now the goal is to aim high*

I don tire to do review but here are other good ones i know -
Tedashii
Sho baraka
KB
Muyiwa
Jahaziel
Andy mineo
Etc etc etc
i don't remember some

Wow. shocked

Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls sweet tease dnt say gospel hip hop say gospel rap
Hip hop is a sinful way of life,deals wit drugs violence etc
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by sweettease(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oghos1:

Wow. shocked

Thanks a lot. smiley
Why are you shocked? Cos am a gal? Lol

You are welcome!

odizeey: Pls sweet tease dnt say gospel hip hop say gospel rap
Hip hop is a sinful way of life,deals wit drugs violence etc
Christian hip hop is a sub genre under hip hop and so is hardcore hip hop, gangsta rap and the likes. I think what you mean by sinful way of life is gangsta rap which is a major subgenre and others lik horrorcore. Calling it gospel hip hop isn't out of place. It all depends on your perception though.

1 Like

Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
sweet-tease:

Christian hip hop is a sub genre under hip hop and so is hardcore hip hop, gangsta rap and the likes. I think what you mean by sinful way of life is gangsta rap which is a major subgenre and others lik horrorcore. Calling it gospel hip hop isn't out of place. It all depends on your perception though.
den u nid to research on d true origin of hip hop. U say gospel rap not gospel hip hop. Hip hop is demonic. Its a way of life. If u don't want to agree,na ur own b dat,hv done my best u go n do ur research
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by sweettease(f): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2013
odizeey: den u nid to research on d true origin of hip hop. U say gospel rap not gospel hip hop. Hip hop is demonic. Its a way of life. If u don't want to agree,na ur own b dat,hv one my best u go n do ur research
Fine, but you also need to carry out a research, starting with how the name 'hip hop' was coined and what hip hop was like at the very beginning before recordings were made, before it got corrupted, how its lyrics were used to rhyme about what blacks were going through and political/racial injustice. Even the rap you are talking about stemmed up from hip hop so the words are often interchanged. Like i said, I'll do more research and you should also do yours. I'll like to know more from you though, in case i miss a vital info.
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

Why are you shocked? Cos am a gal? Lol

You are welcome!

No, not that. Itz because u actually did much more than I expected. U gave a lowdown on some of them. I'm just thrilled and I am indeed grateful
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

Fine, but you also need to carry out a research, starting with how the name 'hip hop' was coined and what hip hop was like at the very beginning before recordings were made, before it got corrupted, how its lyrics were used to rhyme about what blacks were going through and political/racial injustice. Even the rap you are talking about stemmed up from hip hop so the words are often interchanged. Like i said, I'll do more research and you should also do yours. I'll like to know more from you though, in case i miss a vital info.
www.exministries.com/truth-behind-hip-hop/
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by sweettease(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
odizeey: www.exministries.com/truth-behind-hip-hop/
Dat link didn't state much about hip hop's history... Just a brief rundown focused on d corrupt diversion dat made it grow. I hope you didn't base your conclusion on just dat link and i repeat, rap stemmed up from hip hop so its pretty much d same, whether you call it hip hop or rap.

Oghos1:

No, not that. Itz because u actually did much more than I expected. U gave a lowdown on some of them. I'm just thrilled and I am indeed grateful
Awwwwwww........am glad i was able to help smiley
Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by odizeey(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

Dat link didn't state much about hip hop's history... Just a brief rundown focused on d corrupt diversion dat made it grow. I hope you didn't base your conclusion on just dat link and i repeat, rap stemmed up from hip hop so its pretty much d same, whether you call it hip hop or rap.

rap is neva hip hop. U just dont want to learn. U cant say u r serving God in a hip hop way dnt serve God amiss if not u go fall o. Just learn or ask people dat knw abt dese tyns

(1) (Reply)

d xpen6iv fatima / Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! / Lil Kesh Ft. Reminisce – Ibile (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.