Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,466 members, 7,944,314 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Need Help Running E Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Running E Banking (603 Views)

#5 Reasons Why You Should Use E-banking In Nigeria / Exposed: How Nigerian Banks Use E-banking To Defraud Customers / Are You Fed Up With E-banking Services In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Running E Banking by CyrilWhyte(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Does any body know how I can buy airtime online using my debit Visa Card and also, I downloaded GTbank ebank app but I can't activate it due †̥☺ the fact that I can't get an access code as requested, I thought an sms will come as I registered with my mobile number, same is with the access bank ebanking app I downlaoded too the access bank process is worse cus it doesn't ask 4 anything except just password, a password that it didn't request 4 me 2 create during the registration process. Dis is so annoying. Can any one help pls...here is the Access bank iss, followed lastly by the GTbank.

Re: I Need Help Running E Banking by hammedkola(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Well, i too use the access mobile and is very simple than you thinking

1.Delete the current mobile app you have

2. download the new app from where you downloaded before

3. While following the instruction on your mobile screen, take note of your password, and mind you, its just for accessing the app itself, you will still need a PIN for finalizing any transaction
4. When done, goto any closest branch to get your PIN

5. If you still don't get it right, just walk go to any closest branch to you, meet them at the customer care...Its very easy, and you can start using it withing 12-24 hours. wink
Re: I Need Help Running E Banking by CyrilWhyte(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2013
hammedkola: Well, i too use the access mobile and is very simple than you thinking

1.Delete the current mobile app you have

2. download the new app from where you downloaded before

3. While following the instruction on your mobile screen, take note of your
password, and mind you, its just for accessing the app itself, you will still need a PIN for finalizing any transaction
4. When done, goto any closest branch to get your PIN

5. If you still don't get it right, just walk go to any closest branch to you, meet them at the customer care...Its very easy, and you can start using it withing 12-24 hours. wink
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ bro

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Scanner / Finger Print Machine / Home Keeping/cleaning Services... Pls Help !!!! / Life Changers Group (JOB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.