Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland (623 Views)

(scam Alert ) This Person(enigmacoy86) In Nairaland Is A Scammer / Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / Can U Live In Your Father-in Law House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland by Mega2010(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders
I just thought of opening this to know how many people each and every one of us had referred to nairaland,i actually started using nairaland back in 2009,on my first day,i just opened an account and when trying to log in again,i forgot my password.i just took it as nothing since i can just go and see front page and also read news without quoting or replying.Today,i made every possible means to find my account and i also regained my password via my email account,all that while i had referred soo many(lemme not mention names) to nairaland,infact i even sent a broadcast massage to my BB friends the day ASUU strike began asking them to go and chill out at nairaland.com and wait for the government and ASUU to call off the strike in 2020,i actually sent this as a joke oh..and i was even foolish not to have used my account since then oh.....
So friends,how many people do you think you have referred to nairaland and how did you do that?lets see who the Godfather is...
Re: Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
WRONG SECTION BRO
Re: Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland by Mega2010(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2013
monsuru560: WRONG SECTION BRO
which section should it be pls
Re: Who Is The "God Father"in Nairaland by Fxwarrior: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mega2010: which section should it be pls

JOKE section.

(1) (Reply)

Economy Meltdown And Global Crisis Again After 5years / In Need Of A Desktop Computer / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Top Crude Exporter To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.