Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,002 members, 7,946,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 (17683 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
For some of you getting reply that they will get back to you. It is either you do not have a criteria they are looking for and the program they are using automatically screens you.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Golden Dr.:
For some of you getting reply that they will get back to you. It is either you do not have a criteria they are looking for and the program they are using automatically screens you.

How sure are you about this? Have they started contacting applicants??
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sammiejokes(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
let him tell us what he means by been screened out.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please you guys shouldn't mislead pple here, if you r not sure of something pls don't pass wrong information. Guess everyone that applied got a message 'you will be contacted shortly' ryt? Whoever that is trying to derail someone here, pls be careful! And am quite sure pple are still applying because the deadline hasn't reached.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Y are most locations Lagos ? Na only lagos get jobs? all dz travelling ish sef, nt funi at all
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by iebanehita(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
^^^Lagos has majority of the jobs. Most of the banks and other coy's HQ are found in Lagos also.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Golden Dr.:

Meaning? What exactly is your point?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by youdontknowme: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
i applied two days ago and i saw an acknowledgement text.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Lhorpe: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2013
when did u get d acknowledgement msg? immediately u applied?

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by engroke(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^Lagos has majority of the jobs. Most of the banks and other coy's HQ are found in Lagos also.
you stay around ijoko isn't it??
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by iebanehita(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^yea. Why do you ask?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
oxaloacetate: Thanks OP, this is a wonderful opportunity for those interested inteaching, wrote their test last year and was invited for interview but could take the offer because of my full time Msc programme and now am done, ready to give it a shot!
Pls do they provide accomodation once you have been selected and how much do they pay. How is the exam like thank you
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
luvola: i applied two days ago and i saw an acknowledgement text.
Pls what was written in the acknowledement text
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
smileyu:

Meaning? What exactly is your point?
if you do not meet the stipulated criteria, your chance of being shortlisted is so slim. Second class upper and not above the age limit- these are the criteria and if you apply without having the stated criteria you would not be shortlisted let alone receive an acknowledge text.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
bababububa:
Pls what was written in the acknowledement text
Luvola pls what was written in the acknowledgement text
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by fadinus(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
just got a text from them this morming inviting me for a test on the 16th of this month.

pls who knows the test format here?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by GodsBoo: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
fadinus: just got a text from them this morming inviting me for a test on the 16th of this month.

. Wow!!! Applied too and no text yet... All the best
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
fadinus: just got a text from them this morming inviting me for a test on the 16th of this month.

I got an invite this morning too.Success is mine in Jesus name-Amen.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sunavico: I got an invite this morning too.Success is mine in Jesus name-Amen.

Did you study Education-related course? I'm yett to get an invite sha. All the best!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sunavico: I got an invite this morning too.Success is mine in Jesus name-Amen.

Did you study an Education-related course? I'm yett to get an invite sha. All the best!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by blinkz4real: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
i also got d text, n i dint do an educatn course
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
emahnwel:

Did you study Education-related course? I'm yett to get an invite sha. All the best!
Yeah.I guess they are sending it in batches.Just be hopeful,they will invite you. smiley
emahnwel:

Yeah.I guess they are sending it in batches.Just be hopeful,they will invite you.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Oxalaocetate,hp u got the aptitude test invitation?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
I got an invitation. .pls, is this job worth travelling from the east?? I'm nt done with nysc too, passing out in feb...wht do u guys think cos I don't hv money to waste?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by gtkay(f): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
I did nt get any text too...buh I'm hopeful
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Trust me, it is if you eventually get it. I'm aware the pay is about 120 to 130k for a start and thre are great room for international trainning and promotion. So give it a try
MarvellousGod: I got an invitation. .pls, is this job worth travelling from the east?? I'm nt done with nysc too, passing out in feb...wht do u guys think cos I don't hv money to waste?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
auntytee: Trust me, it is if you eventually get it. I'm aware the pay is about 120 to 130k for a start and thre are great room for international trainning and promotion. So give it a try
tanx dear...

Pls who knows d interval between apt test and interview? to know whether I shld stay bk after d test so as to prevent d risk of travelling.. secondly, do they hv teachers' quaters? .tanx in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by fadinus(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
auntytee: Trust me, it is if you eventually get it. I'm aware the pay is about 120 to 130k for a start and thre are great room for international trainning and promotion. So give it a try

Any idea on the test format?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^ I have no idea about that.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
I called the number attached to the text msg sent to us to make some inquiries as regards nysc and co...
Me:I don't have my nysc cert now, shld I still come for the apt test?
Hr person:yea, u can come with your degree cert alone
Me:if I get the job when am I going to strt work cos I ll be passing out in feb.
Hr person:it's not a job, it's just a free three months training for those interested in teaching job.
Me:ok, when is the training likely to strt?
Hr:latest, ending of jan.
Me:in that case, I'm no longer eligible
Hr:yes and thank you for calling
Me:thank you too and have a nice day..

Goodluck to those going for the apt test..I just thankGod I made d inquiry and not waste my money travelling from d east...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test/interview / 6 Things You Should Know Before Attending An Interview / How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.