Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,186 members, 7,903,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot (4659 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by ganase2: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ko8j9I72g

Amazing feat by a pregnant basket ball veteran woth 10-year WNBA career span and whose due date for delivery is Nov. 8!

The Minnesota Lynx clinched their second WNBA championship in three years, led by
several dominant performances from 31-year-old, eight-months pregnant Rebekkah Brunson - you read right.

She is a 6-foot, 2-inch tall, 215-pound power forward who recently entered her third trimester, averaged 26 points and 14 rebounds in the series and was by all accounts the Lynx’s biggest threat on both ends of the floor.

“Rebekkah was really the difference-maker, there’s no question about that,” said Lynx head coach Cheryl Reeve, adding that Brunson’s low-post game has drastically improved since putting on 40 pounds over the past few months. “She did it all—blocking shots, snagging rebounds, and absolutely dominating in the paint. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player just blow through the lane like that. No one could guard her.”

“When she threw her weight around down low, she was unstoppable,” Reeve continued. “Rebekkah was boxing out every other player on the court to get rebounds, and to do that against a team as good as the Dream was really something special.”

Furthermore, many analysts said the highlight of the entire series came when Brunson knifed through three Dream defenders during a fierce drive to the basket, which the eight-months pregnant forward finished with an acrobatic teardrop layup.

“She was just on a different level,” added Moore. “No one saw this coming at the beginning of the season when she was still suffering from morning sickness every day.”

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/heavily-pregnant-woman-bball.html

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/TutuBranch

Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
What da ...?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by fijiano202(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Unthinkable
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by seankay(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Photoshopped grin
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is a joke right? Right??
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by francafrank(f): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Of course may not be photosopped. Pregnancy is not a disease. Tried checking out the kind of work done by pregnant women in the village?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Three words: OH MY GOD!!!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by shypapa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
JESUS shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Abbey2sam(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
It's a lie..........

No team in america will allow such,
Except maybe in Nigeria
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Annie2gud(f): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls help my china galaxy has gone blank.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Annie2gud(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Strenght of a woman.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by fruityjojo(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ohhh dats not fair 2 d oda team naw! Cos dey probably would hav been afraid of tackling her cos of d baby!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by barackohandso(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Impossible.

It's so not possible
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op, do you know how tired pregnant women get at all?
I don't want to believe this film trick
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Danhumprey: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Annie2gud: Strenght of a woman.
A black woman as that. Na so my phone dey show me oh
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Les: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
fruityjojo: Ohhh dats not fair 2 d oda team naw! Cos dey probably would hav been afraid of tackling her cos of d baby!
I thought the reason you said it's not fair for the other team is because they have an extra hidden player.... undecided
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by lexyman(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
I can see 2 balls , which one is the basket ball and the ...ball . Lol

She must be really strong !
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by fruityjojo(f): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Les] I thought the reason you said it's not fair for the other team is because they have an extra hidden player.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by joephemzyz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
choi this wan serious oo...........*no xcuse not to be at your best
Re: INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot by Bahun(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Feminist in making
Annie2gud:
Strenght of a woman.

(1) (Reply)

National Sports Festival: Garden City Games 2011 (The Official Thread) / Nigeria Beats Liberia 2-0, Qualify For Women's U-17 World Cup / 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.