Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,601 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Has Nairaland Taught You? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (10062 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by igbo2011(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nairaland reinforces that most nigerians are tribalist, self hating and worshipping of whites. They also are not knowwledgable of the worrld we live in and also geopolitics. No wonder we are in the position we are in now.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by ATMC(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
nairaland taught me to be objective in my walk as a christian...i really learnt a lot on here! i dont like watching tv save on rare occasion but i get the latest news from here.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by bsquare18(f): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nairaland has taught me never 2put my naira on any type of land...
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by hunter21(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
bsquare18: Nairaland has taught me never 2put my naira on any type of land...
Wonderfull.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Jbluv55(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm.......plenty of people seem to have learnt one or two things in Nairaland n I wonder IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS - What Would You Do (Members, Mods, Guests) cheesy grin(opinions needed).
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Oluwatola5(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Olugbenger:
Everywere especially the politics section.
google too helps, go type
igbos are.....
yorubas are...

fill ur eyes.
I cant wait......gringrin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by ChiSun27(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
bsquare18: Nairaland has taught me never 2put my naira on any type of land...

U no well gan...LOL!!!!
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by toygod2: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2013
hw to yap
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jbluv55: Hmmm.......plenty of people seem to have learnt one or two things in Nairaland n I wonder IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS - What Would You Do (Members, Mods, Guests) cheesy grin(opinions needed).
Nairaland wa ooni baje! Long live Nairaland!
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by winteriscoming: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Nairaland has taught me a lot about building a home. Nairaland has taught me a lot about other Africans and how many treat Nigerians like crap in their respective countries. Nairaland has reinforced a notion that I had always known about Nigerians which is: Most Nigerians are very tribalist and hateful towards each other and that will never change. Nairaland is a mirror of what actually goes on in Nigeria in real life. Nairaland keeps me informed of what is happening in Nigeria and around the world. Nairaland keeps me posted on what some celebrities are currently up to. Some Nairalanders are also very funny and a healthy dose of laughter is good for the body and the soul. Nairaland is a good site. Kudos to Seun and his moderators.

The tribal thing is wrong. in the last 7 years I have lived with 6 different igbo families. we are very cordial.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
It has taught me d tribalistic nature of an average Nigerian! Before i read any news(positive or negative) concerning Nigeria online, i just read it without any tribal meaning but now on Nairaland, once i see any headline, i will always guess right dat it will be overtaken by tribal warriors! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Habits You've Had Since Childhood? / Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.