Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Start A Business That Will Not Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business That Will Not Crash (437 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting / A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student / Business That will help you to succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business That Will Not Crash by CareerCaptain: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Due to my experience in business having starting three (3) registered businesses but all of them crashing in a short period of time. It think it is high time I make people learn what i eventually did that worked making my business growing stronger now.
It is reality that during the idea stage and before having customers or working prototype of the products, most businesses find it very difficult to raise money. And when people start a business and they cannot get the resources to build the business, they often give up on the idea. While there are many sources of loans, investment, and grants, few of those are available to businesses which are just starting or have not yet started.

Please read more: How to Start a Business that will not Crash
Re: How To Start A Business That Will Not Crash by Chukabiz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
K

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Prospective Investors Are Looking For In Your Business Plan / I Need A LAWMA Standard Garbage Compactor Truck / Hair Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.