Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija (2496 Views)

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes / The New Year 2013 Is Coming, Invest Your Money Here / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Doing an internet business is very profitable in Nigeria but most Naija guys chide away from internet businesses. If you would agree with me, one of the problems that discourages us is usually the question “If I make money on the internet, how can I receive it here in Nigeria” These days the problem have metamorphosed from how can I receive it here in Nigeria to “How can I receive my money in Nigeria without any stress or hassles” The purpose of this thread is to teach you all a solution I recently discovered to overcome these problems.

I do know that some of us have bypassed these problems but I wasn't able to do so till about last two months and I know that there are still people like me on Nairaland who would need more guidance on this matter.

Some guys might be like “Bros naa, paypal dey” but the truth is that, I hate PayPal and i do believe a lot of Nigerians out there do too. I hate the idea that the giant of Africa is “officially” excluded from making use of their service. Some Nigerians have brought out a work around to this problem but you guys should never forget that Paypal put limitations on accounts and you can wake up one day to find out that your account has been disabled.

It is therefore my pleasure to share with everyone the free solution that i discovered for this problem. And like I just mentioned, it is free for anyone from any part of the world to use.

Payoneer is the answer to the above mentioned problem as it is the best way to get paid. Payoneer is an online payment solution which provides millions of individuals and companies with multiple ways to payout including prepaid debit MasterCard cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets.

The best part about Payoneer to me is that every Payoneer member is entitled to a free prepaid debit MasterCard which is sent to you immediately after registration.

That is guys, no matter where you are located, Payoneer Card has the power to ensure you can pay and get paid, swiftly, simply and cost effectively, in over 200 countries around the world. Payoneer allows you to receive payment from multiple US companies networks. You don’t even need to have a bank account before signing up; because after signing up a US bank account will be created for you in banks such as Bank of America and First Century Bank (A bank account was created for me in the Bank of America). Your US bank information such as Bank Name, Routing Number, Account Number and Account Type will be provided for you to enable you to receive payments with ease. It is just marvelous that you don’t have to undergo the stress and hassle of travelling to the US and queuing up in a bank to get all these amazing benefits which Payoneer offer to you when you sign up. If a company you work for owes you, you can even send a payment request form straight from Payoneer to any US company you work for!

Did I mention that you can now receive payments from US companies such as Click Bank, Amazon, 2Checkout, ClickSure, Envato, Friendfinder, Guru, Writerbay… the list is just too long I must say. But be rest assured that you can receive payments from multiple US companies networks straight to your Payoneer MasterCard.

Also, with your Payoneer MasterCard, you can do all things that master cards are known for like shopping in stores just like you do with your local card, making a payment in any online store or even to withdraw your money at any ATM that accepts MasterCard.

I should probably mention that you can also receive private payments to your card from anyone. You no longer need to worry about how to receive money from an aunt, uncle or even a client that live in a different country and wishes to send you money.

That is it, I have laid it out for you guys, this is a payment solution that I am currently using for the past two months and have benefited immensely from it. Payoneer payment solution is just great and i hope you guys would stop disturbing yourselves about Paypal and sign up for Payoneer now to enjoy the service along with me. Before I forget, you will also get paid a onetime $25 when you receive up to $100 from a qualified Payoneer partner.

To sign up for your own Free Payoneer Master cardclick here.

Drop your questions if any
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm bros u sure!? Cus 1 of ma friend wan transfer me,e ask if I dey use paypal,but tel am say we no dey use am 4 naija,how dis one go take work
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Fxwarrior: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
OP THANKS O. BUT YOU FIT TELL ME ANY ONLINE BUSINESS THAT I CAN START WITH ZERO CAPITAL?I DEY WAIT.THANKS IN ADVANCEMENT.

*pulls chair
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: Hmmm bros u sure!? Cus 1 of ma friend wan transfer me,e ask if I dey use paypal,but tel am say we no dey use am 4 naija,how dis one go take work

Bros, that one na piece of cake naa, you can receive the money on payoneer, it is called private load, all you have to do is sign up above for a free payoneer master card and wait for it to arrive, it takes approximately 60 days to arrive (if you need it urgently you can pay 60 dollars to have it delivered by dhl within 7 days) So with your payoneer master card you can have anyone send you money and withdraw your money from any atm that accepts master card.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fxwarrior: OP THANKS O. BUT YOU FIT TELL ME ANY ONLINE BUSINESS THAT I CAN START WITH ZERO CAPITAL?I DEY WAIT.THANKS IN ADVANCEMENT.

*pulls chair

For you to start an online job with zero capital depends on so many factors. I would like to know which skill you have, do you have a skill?
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
smallvile:

Bros, that one na piece of cake naa, you can receive the money on payoneer, it is called private load, all you have to do is sign up above for a free payoneer master card and wait for it to arrive, it takes approximately 60 days to arrive (if you need it urgently you can pay 60 dollars to have it delivered by dhl within 7 days) So with your payoneer master card you can have anyone send you money and withdraw your money from any atm that accepts master card.
but bros,if den send am,how I go take collect d package for dhl,cus I no get international I'd.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nbolaji(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
bro nyc info. With receipt to ur post. Am a computer/mobile geek. For instance i repair hard drive/ give advice on mobile phone and computers in general
What do they hv to gain for rendering this service?
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: but bros,if den send am,how I go take collect d package for dhl,cus I no get international I'd.

It must not be an international id, i use my National driver's license to collect my DHL packages and you can do so too. If you do not have a driver's license either, you should use your national id card.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
smallvile:

It must not be an international id, i use my National driver's license to collect my DHL packages and you can do so too. If you do not have a driver's license either, you should use your national id card.
how can I request for dos card,and which is cheaper!
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
nbolaji: bro nyc info. With receipt to ur post. Am a computer/mobile geek. For instance i repair hard drive/ give advice on mobile phone and computers in general
What do they hv to gain for rendering this service?

This thread is actually about how to get this card for those Nairalanders who already have a way to make money on the internet. @nbolaji You have great knowledge (from what you said)for making money on the internet and can actually make a lot of money, but i wouldn't wanna change the discussion of this thread. You and everyone else can however subscribe to my newsletter in advance for practical ways naija guys can make a decent living on the internet. It is free, i dont your money. Just send an email with subject "Internet money" to netmustpay@gmail.com. The same applies to every other guy that is interested in learning the different practical system that i have been using to make money online.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: how can I request for dos card,and which is cheaper!

You can request for the card just by clicking this link Sign up for Payoneer Master Card
I dont know what you mean by "which is cheaper" because the card is not for sale, it is free. The only thing is that you have to wait for 60 days to receive the card if you want a free delivery of the card. But if you want it delivered to you in 7 days time and through DHL, you will have to pay a DHL delivery fee of $60 (It is not payment for card but quick delivery) You will also qualify for $25 when you sign up
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
smallvile:

You can request for the card just by clicking this link Sign up for Payoneer Master Card
I dont know what you mean by "which is cheaper" because the card is not for sale, it is free. The only thing is that you have to wait for 60 days to receive the card if you want a free delivery of the card. But if you want it delivered to you in 7 days time and through DHL, you will have to pay a DHL delivery fee of $60 (It is not payment for card but quick delivery) You will also qualify for $25 when you sign up
sorry I meant d national I id and drivers I'd,which is cheaper
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: sorry I meant d national I id and drivers I'd,which is cheaper

The national id is cheaper
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by tymes: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Boss I don register nd I was to my card will delivered to my location
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
tymes: Boss I don register nd I was to my card will delivered to my location

Alright, which online business do you plan to operate with the card?
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
smallvile:

The national id is cheaper
like hw much n where can I get it
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2013
Adufaye: like hw much n where can I get it

Ask around, your friends perhaps. Where you can obtain a national id differs from locations. In your present location, you should be able to find out just by asking your peers.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Adufaye(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
smallvile:

Ask around, your friends perhaps. Where you can obtain a national id differs from locations. In your present location, you should be able to find out just by asking your peers.
ok tanx
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nbolaji(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
i have sent a mail to the given email address. Pls specify d mail is frm u. Tnx
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
nbolaji: i have sent a mail to the given email address. Pls specify d mail is frm u. Tnx

Alright, you don't have to worry, you will be taught for free different methods me and my friends in naija have been making money from the internet. I am tied up with work at the moment, but be rest assured that your lessons will begin as soon as i am free.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nairacodedcom(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
As good as payoneer is, Paypal still remain the ultimate. I have a payoneer card and I also TWO functional Paypal accounts, so I can tell you that. Seriously, paypal is not HARD to open and operate these days. I have used my paypal for over a year now without any problem. This might help those who wan to open a US paypal account. http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-open-paypal-with-your-blackberry/
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
nairacoded.com:
As good as payoneer is, Paypal still remain the ultimate. I have a payoneer card and I also TWO functional Paypal accounts, so I can tell you that. Seriously, paypal is not HARD to open and operate these days. I have used my paypal for over a year now without any problem. This might help those who wan to open a US paypal account. http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-open-paypal-with-your-blackberry/

Thanks for your tip. This thread is however about how to remove "the stress and hassle" associated with receiving money in Naija. I have read the article you shared with us. While reading the article, one of the steps which we were told to follow in order to sign up for Paypal worried me. "Step 1" says that "For this to work, we have to make sure that PayPal does not detect our ip as coming from an unsupported country. A UK blackberry comes with a United Kingdom ip when using the blackberry default browser. So that is what we are going to use to register and operate PayPal." There is a little danger in this like i stated in my first post and again do you want everyone to go looking for a UK blackberry just because of Paypal?

The article you shared with us also warned thus "NEVER TRY TO ACCESS YOUR PayPal ACCOUNT THROUGH OPERA MINI OR UCWEB OR ANY OTHER WEB BROWSER, EVEN ON YOUR LAPTOP, ONLY OPEN PAYPAL WITH YOUR BLACKBERRY" this warning does not give a piece of mind to some one like me who is into serious business on the internet. I access my Payoneer account through google chrome, internet explorer, opera mini, mozilla firefox and on any mobile device (Am even thinking of how to access it on Nokia torch grin)

Again, "Step 2" of your helpful article said we should get a "US address" and i ask myself, "why the f*** should i do that?" I am a Naija guy and i currently reside in naija and not the US. Before i forget, the article actually gave a useful advice concerning address, it says we can "buy from some online services that offer US addresses and telephone number" or get a fake one for free. (What do you think about that guys?) But if you ask me i am sticking to my current address.

Well, there are lots of steps there mehn, but i believe your tip will actually be useful to a lot of Nairalanders out there who probably use a UK blackberry phone Thanks for the contribution, but anyone who finds these steps too crooked can just sign up for a Free Payoneer Mastercard.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nbolaji(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
the site needs a national id and i don't have 1, hw do i go about it.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
nbolaji: the site needs a national id and i don't have 1, hw do i go about it.

I believe you should be up to 18 and if you are, you should go and get a national id card or a driver's licence (i made use of my driver's license). If you aint up to 18 please dont bother about getting any of these as this aint for you.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by samniyi82(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2013
You said if i apply for that card am automatically have an account in 1 of d USA Banks. But Sir, how/where can i load the card here in Nigeria if i want to use it online? Thanks for this helpful info.. My email: samniyi82@gmail.com or 08038514331 pls carry me along.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by smallvile: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
samniyi82: You said if i apply for that card am automatically have an account in 1 of d USA Banks. But Sir, how/where can i load the card here in Nigeria if i want to use it online? Thanks for this helpful info.. My email: samniyi82@gmail.com or 08038514331 pls carry me along.

First thing first, apply and get the master card.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nairacodedcom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Payoneer is majorly for receiving payments. You can do a one time funding, but not regularly.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Johniky19(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2013
smallvile: Doing an internet business is very profitable in Nigeria but most Naija guys chide away from internet businesses. If you would agree with me, one of the problems that discourages us is usually the question “If I make money on the internet, how can I receive it here in Nigeria” These days the problem have metamorphosed from how can I receive it here in Nigeria to “How can I receive my money in Nigeria without any stress or hassles” The purpose of this thread is to teach you all a solution I recently discovered to overcome these problems.

I do know that some of us have bypassed these problems but I wasn't able to do so till about last two months and I know that there are still people like me on Nairaland who would need more guidance on this matter.

Some guys might be like “Bros naa, paypal dey” but the truth is that, I hate PayPal and i do believe a lot of Nigerians out there do too. I hate the idea that the giant of Africa is “officially” excluded from making use of their service. Some Nigerians have brought out a work around to this problem but you guys should never forget that Paypal put limitations on accounts and you can wake up one day to find out that your account has been disabled.

It is therefore my pleasure to share with everyone the free solution that i discovered for this problem. And like I just mentioned, it is free for anyone from any part of the world to use.

Payoneer is the answer to the above mentioned problem as it is the best way to get paid. Payoneer is an online payment solution which provides millions of individuals and companies with multiple ways to payout including prepaid debit MasterCard cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets.

The best part about Payoneer to me is that every Payoneer member is entitled to a free prepaid debit MasterCard which is sent to you immediately after registration.

That is guys, no matter where you are located, Payoneer Card has the power to ensure you can pay and get paid, swiftly, simply and cost effectively, in over 200 countries around the world. Payoneer allows you to receive payment from multiple US companies networks. You don’t even need to have a bank account before signing up; because after signing up a US bank account will be created for you in banks such as Bank of America and First Century Bank (A bank account was created for me in the Bank of America). Your US bank information such as Bank Name, Routing Number, Account Number and Account Type will be provided for you to enable you to receive payments with ease. It is just marvelous that you don’t have to undergo the stress and hassle of travelling to the US and queuing up in a bank to get all these amazing benefits which Payoneer offer to you when you sign up. If a company you work for owes you, you can even send a payment request form straight from Payoneer to any US company you work for!

Did I mention that you can now receive payments from US companies such as Click Bank, Amazon, 2Checkout, ClickSure, Envato, Friendfinder, Guru, Writerbay… the list is just too long I must say. But be rest assured that you can receive payments from multiple US companies networks straight to your Payoneer MasterCard.

Also, with your Payoneer MasterCard, you can do all things that master cards are known for like shopping in stores just like you do with your local card, making a payment in any online store or even to withdraw your money at any ATM that accepts MasterCard.

I should probably mention that you can also receive private payments to your card from anyone. You no longer need to worry about how to receive money from an aunt, uncle or even a client that live in a different country and wishes to send you money.

That is it, I have laid it out for you guys, this is a payment solution that I am currently using for the past two months and have benefited immensely from it. Payoneer payment solution is just great and i hope you guys would stop disturbing yourselves about Paypal and sign up for Payoneer now to enjoy the service along with me. Before I forget, you will also get paid a onetime $25 when you receive up to $100 from a qualified Payoneer partner.

To sign up for your own Free Payoneer Master cardclick here.

Drop your questions if any
hello bros, I have the card already and i want to fund money into it. so I can use it to pay for gvo hosting company. I use gtb naira mastercard they didn't accept it because my country Ip address is different from their own.please I need you to help me in funding it. I want to go into affiliate marketing biz.
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nbolaji(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Johniky19: hello bros, I have the card already and i want to fund money into it. so I can use it to pay for gvo hosting company. I use gtb naira mastercard they didn't accept it because my country Ip address is different from their own.please I need you to help me in funding it. I want to go into affiliate marketing biz.
bro how many days did it take to get the card
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by Johniky19(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
nbolaji:
nbolaji:
for about 1 month.they will bring it to your house inside envelope .
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by nbolaji(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Johniky19: for about 1 month.they will bring it to your house inside envelope .
Tnx bro
Re: Goodbye Paypal, Get FREE Dollar Master Card To Receive Money Here In Naija by betmessiah(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks 4 d info man...but i wld lyk to knw if its possible to withdraw from naija atm machines through d use of d payoneer card.nid replies,i av signed up already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Over 50 Millions Recent And Active GSM Phone Number Database In Nigeria. / Lg(life Good) Washing Machine For Sale / Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.