Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,581 members, 7,972,169 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination (22061 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination by InHim4Him(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nwabueze lost it so many years ago! Present associations will not rewind the clock. He should quietly go and put his house in order as he notes time is not on his side any longer.
Re: Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination by kumbalo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

Trust a Yoruba man , he will take up this appointment even if he is in life support, now Its obvious Igbos will always show a high class standard cool cool, meanwhile all the MODs in this section are illiterate for allowing such misleading heading....becos we didnt see any "blast", the mumu Op just want to dent the cordial relationship igbos have with Mr president our SS brothertongue
*Whispering*(he's here)I told you. HAVE FUN INSulting others.

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination by JaaizTech: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
kumbalo: It saddenining and tiring seeing young vibrant nigerians taking sides with political parties when national issues are being discussed. Seun has provided a platform for our voices to be heard, a platform that would have been used objectively in sane climes. But trust my 9ja guys, they start playing the ethno-religious cards. I hope you won't open your profile on NL one day and regret how stup1d and Fuolish you had been. That's if you are lucky to have a change of mentality.

God Bless you my Brother.It is so sad reading some comments on nairaland; the so called youths are just damn too naive. The show of narrow mindedness and stupidity is appalling. Objectivity and reasoning is usually thrown to the thrash in exchange for ethno-religious sentiments. I weep for the so called youths of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination by Arysexy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
InHim4Him: Nwabueze lost it so many years ago! Present associations will not rewind the clock. He should quietly go and put his house in order as he notes time is not on his side any longer.

Can u come back and defend ur comment, hw and wia did he lost it?

Ur answer or shut up ur mouth.
Re: Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination by Ehisod(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
InHim4Him: Nwabueze lost it so many years ago! Present associations will not rewind the clock. He should quietly go and put his house in order as he notes time is not on his side any longer.

You are a fool like our Prez, see the kind of rubbish you are spewing from your mouth mind toilet. This is what you get when due process and proper background check is not done before dishing out appointments every-which-way. Here is a honest person who states with cogent reasons why he is not the right person to head such a land mark committee as this and also goes ahead to suggest that a younger person be appointed in his stead. Then along comes jar heads like this guy quoted above dissing such an honourable act. It just goes to show that our sojourn through the wilderness is any thing but close to it's conclusion, what? with young men like these (I don't see you as an old man). People like this will always defend mediocrity and ridicule uprightness and exceptional deeds and ideas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law / Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters / 11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.