Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Glory Days Of Nigerian Tennis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Glory Days Of Nigerian Tennis (995 Views)

Nigerian Tennis Players Earned More Than Eagles In ’70s, 80s / Nigerian Tennis Player's Stunt At Commonwealth Games Go Viral, Video / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glory Days Of Nigerian Tennis by redsun(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2008
Not that i bother with the sport much,oyinbo stiff necked tradition,but nigeria use to have world ranking tennis players,like Nduka Odizor,Tony Momoh,they were grand slam players,i wonder why they didn't continue with their tennis legacy, by setting up tennis academies and becoming couches to bring up young nigerian tennis players,that would have been part of current tennis world.

Everything dwindles in nigeria,countries and people are main to move forward not backwards.The William sisters are phenomenal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nduka_Odizor
Re: Glory Days Of Nigerian Tennis by doyin13(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2008
Blimey. . . .Only God knws why I thot his name was Duke Udozor

I now understand why my googling returned no results.

(1) (Reply)

Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! / 2 Year Old Snooker Whiz Kid / Ghanaians Are Ungrateful - Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.