Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (458810 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gr8ever(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Graviton v.2.0.:
Ha! Really? I doubt it

According to the dictionary, its a document certifying the successful completion of a course of study.

I don't know if it applies to Waec and Testimonial.

But in 9ja, if you say diploma what comes to mind is OND.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello friends.. When a visa candidate is denied and and he changes a few details (like sponsorship) on his new ds160 and apply again. Will the vo surely ask why he is changing sponsorshipp!!?? Or will they just treat him as a fresh applicant?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
gr8ever:

According to the dictionary, its a document certifying the successful completion of a course of study.

I don't know if it applies to Waec and Testimonial.

But in 9ja, if you say diploma what comes to mind is OND.
it's probably the certificate.

Anyone here with answers?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Graviton v.2.0.:
it's probably the certificate.

Anyone here with answers?

It's the certificate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
congrats to ojking273 & valentijay....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
House pls, i finish in 2005, still my sch jst got only 30 certificate ready out of 200plus. Pls can i go to d embazy wit computer print out couple wit d scratch card.? Wht ll i giv as an xcuse ?? pls am lost
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2013
steve4ever: House pls, i finish in 2005, still my sch jst got only 30 certificate ready out of 200plus. Pls can i go to d embazy wit computer print out couple wit d scratch card.? Wht ll i giv as an xcuse ?? pls am lost

Wow! Since 2005? I think you should visit the WAEC office. If you are in Ibadan, their office is located at Ijokodo.

Goodluck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by feregamo: 3:23am On Dec 24, 2013
@Espice kindly send your private email tO me i needed some advice regarding your post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by valentijay: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Interview went like this
V:O what is ur name
Me: told her
Vo: what are you going to usa to do
Me: graduate studies
Vo: what specifically
Me:masters of public health
Vo:what is the name of the university?
Me:fort valley state university
Vo:where is that in the us
Me:Georgia
Vo: what did you study in your first degree
Me: biochemistry
Vo: where did u study that
Me:told her
Vo:where do you work
Me:actually I graduated in 2010, started my youth corp in 2011 n ended that in 2012. I then took classes for both GRE and toefl. Since then, I've been working with my dad at his hospital
Vo:wow! ! You wrote gre
Me:yes
Vo:can I see the proof
Me:passed her both results
Vo: your dad has an hospital
Vo:what is his specialty
Me:he's a gynaecologist but thr hospital has lots of departments ranging from the pediatrics to the dental to the o&g to the laboratory and even the mortuary
Vo:pass me ur dads documents
Me:passed her bank statement and letter of sponsorship
Vo:congratulations, your visa have been approved.
Me:now with my sawgs, I hope the visa pickup is not going to be in the evening
Vo:not at all
Me:enjoy the rest of your day ma

Now my conclusion, we should all I understand that only God gives visas. Onces God is on your side, you'll get it. Secondly, ones confidence goes a long way. Speak audibly and confidently. With these two things, your visa is sure. Trust me there is no big deal in it. I return all the Glory to God. I love u all

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2013
congrats

valentijay: Interview went like this
V:O what is ur name
Me: told her
Vo: what are you going to usa to do
Me: graduate studies
Vo: what specifically
Me:masters of public health
Vo:what is the name of the university?
Me:fort valley state university
Vo:where is that in the us
Me:Georgia
Vo: what did you study in your first degree
Me: biochemistry
Vo: where did u study that
Me:told her
Vo:where do you work
Me:actually I graduated in 2010, started my youth corp in 2011 n ended that in 2012. I then took classes for both GRE and toefl. Since then, I've been working with my dad at his hospital
Vo:wow! ! You wrote gre
Vo:can I see the proof
Me:passed her both results
Vo: your dad has an hospital
Vo:what is his specialty
Me:he's a gynaecologist but thr hospital has lots of departments ranging from the pediatrics to the dental to the o&g to the laboratory and even the mortuary
Vo:pass me ur dads documents
Me:passed her bank statement and letter of sponsorship
Vo:congratulations, your visa have been approved.
Me:now with my sawgs, I hope the visa pickup is not going to be in the evening
Vo:not at all
Me:enjoy the rest of your day ma

Now my conclusion, we should all I understand that only God gives visas. Onces God is on your side, you'll get it. Secondly, ones confidence goes a long way. Speak audibly and confidently. With these two things, your visa is sure. Trust me there is no big deal in it. I return all the Glory to God. I love u all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Hello friends.. When a visa candidate is denied and and he changes a few details (like sponsorship) on his new ds160 and apply again. Will the vo surely ask why he is changing sponsorshipp!!?? Or will they just treat him as a fresh applicant?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by drdee4cash: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
@valentijay, pls I want to write the GRE and tofel and I was told it as been banned in nigeria. Pls can anyone help me one how to go about it. Pls it is urgent, and pls am also applying for masters in public heath, how did u go about yours admission in that university u applied to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2013
OjaP:

It's the certificate.
okay. Thanks, Gr8ever and OjaP.

Much respect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
ojooyelakin:

LMAO , I can't laugh joor ... But I'm not surprise since you A.K.A is bigfrancis I know you will love food... This forum is for who need help in entering state not food arrangement helper forum... Now you happy with your visa that's why you need help in arranging good stuffs.. A lot of people still battling on how to secure TRV .... You can come along with any food so far your foods are not hard drugs... But I bet you, you will eat like there is no tomorrow .. Food ain't problem here...

It seems u dont know Bigfrancis that was why u posted that.. Maybe u should just ask and u will see that he is not a new member and he had helped alot here when it comes to visa assistance..

Bigfrancis abeg when u get to maryland, pls do come to this thread as oga imperiouxx do come cos majority still needs us help oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
kunlebal:
sup bro will surely visit you in MD one, babsharon is leaving the same day with you bro
@imperiouxx hope they will not size my agbo jedi oooooooooo, just the leaf alone without water

Bro make sure u carry plenty agbo jedi cos sweet things to plenty for that side..

Thanks for the other day that we met in person... Wishing u a safe trip to obamaland and kindly make sure u do visiti thread like imperiouxx to help and assist us ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hey guys, I have 2 questions.firstly around how much is the recommended sat book(Kaplan) and where can I get cheap ones..also I wanted to know do all US schools accept Ielts? This is because i have done it b4, so i want to know of o can use to apply for us school or if shuld taks toefl Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Deolu_1993: Hey guys, I have 2 questions.firstly around how much is the recommended sat book(Kaplan) and where can I get cheap ones..also I wanted to know do all US schools accept Ielts? This is because i have done it b4, so i want to know of o can use to apply for us school or if shuld taks toefl Thanks

You can get cheap book at yaba which is below 2K5 but at other store its above 5K.

Bro are u applying to all US school? Why cant u just check only for the schools u want to apply to and confirm which of the test/exam they require rather than doing something else. By doing that u will know if u will write TOEFL/SAT/IELTS.

I hope u understand what am trying to say?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Itz been long I last dropped a mesg here. So many tinz av happened here since my last tym. Ok, Congratz to those that got their AmericanVisas approved. I felicitate wit u guys. Also, with our bro Imperiouxx (not Imperious o) for d successful completion of his program. All the best bro. And to others dat achieved such a feat recently, Congratz. To those resuming in January, safe trip & congrats. Plz, an advice from me- if u wud be consigning anytin for any1, ensure u knw wot those things are, so u won't be used to courier contrabands. To admission applicants, we all shall testify to the goodness of GOD soon. Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lolusmith: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Plssss aw can someone track 4 his sevis fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
lolusmith: Plssss aw can someone track 4 his sevis fee?

Visit www.fmjfee.com and enter ur details.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Season greeetings oo to everyone..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amefrica: Season greeetings oo to everyone..

same to u bro!!! Take note that next year is our own year oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Walspring:

same to u bro!!! Take note that next year is our own year oooo

Yes oo bro! It's our year of testimony.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Compliments peepz....the houz seems quiet since morning, guess peepz been busy shopping stuffz for Xmas. Here comes my questions: Can someone possibly apply to a school anytime in January with a IELTS that will also expire in January, is there any possibility of the school considering the application with such IELTS that will expire soon or after its expiry period.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amefrica:

Yes oo bro! It's our year of testimony.

Amen oooooo!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
aekmanweb: Compliments peepz....the houz seems quiet since morning, guess peepz been busy shopping stuffz for Xmas. Here comes my questions: Can someone possibly apply to a school anytime in January with a IELTS that will also expire in January, is there any possibility of the school considering the application with such IELTS that will expire soon or after its expiry period.

If it's not yet expired; you are good, they'd consider you for admission but don't go to the embassy with expired docs!

Goodluck!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Walspring:

Amen oooooo!!!!

smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
aekmanweb: Compliments peepz....the houz seems quiet since morning, guess peepz been busy shopping stuffz for Xmas. Here comes my questions: Can someone possibly apply to a school anytime in January with a IELTS that will also expire in January, is there any possibility of the school considering the application with such IELTS that will expire soon or after its expiry period.

You cant and i dont think so because before schools starts to look into applications and decide that will be around feburary, march and april so by that time the IELTS has already expire.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls house,what is the nxt step to be taken after d approval of an emergency request ? Tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dot1: Itz been long I last dropped a mesg here. So many tinz av happened here since my last tym. Ok, Congratz to those that got their AmericanVisas approved. I felicitate wit u guys. Also, with our bro Imperiouxx (not Imperious o) for d successful completion of his program. All the best bro. And to others dat achieved such a feat recently, Congratz. To those resuming in January, safe trip & congrats. Plz, an advice from me- if u wud be consigning anytin for any1, ensure u knw wot those things are, so u won't be used to courier contrabands. To admission applicants, we all shall testify to the goodness of GOD soon. Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks, www dot datz or! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
JFK12: Pls house,what is the nxt step to be taken after d approval of an emergency request ? Tnx

Pick date and go get ur VISA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
But I will need to cancel d initial date picked,isn't it ?
Amefrica:

Pick date and go get ur VISA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.