Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,626 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (459846 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by onmyteflon: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello.. Sorry am new here and trying to get informatipn about high school f1 visa..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please, does anyone know chances for visa for transfer admission from a Nigerian university to a us one. I'm planning on starting application for fall transfer cos I've read and gotten info on international student transfer admission for the schools I want to apply to and it's ' pretty straightforward. Also will itbe p ossible to order for your transcript to be sent to the schools even if you've not graduated(200l). Please I need urgent replies to know if I would continue with this. Also most schools do not require standardised tests for transfer admission but I might plan on taking ietls anyway. Once again, I need urgent replies. In general, ADVICE ON TRANSFER ADMISSION AND APPLICATION
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
femmoy: HBD miss Nas,may ur days be longer than ASUU strike grin
grin Amin oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
babsharon: HBD Ms-Nas........... More years to come insha allah
Amin, Ya Allah smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
De Tus: HBD Nas, may God bless U!
AMEN!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
idalex: HBD Ms Nas LLNP......
Thank you, I appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
25th of November 19XX, A wonderful GEM was born into a wonderful home via a wonderful mother to a wonderful father. This day the wonderful GIRL is a wonderful WOMAN... Wow.... what a great day of joy!

Happy Birthday Ms Nas.. Wishing you long life and prosperity.... Cheers!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Judging by the strength of character, MsNas should be placed on the pedestal of goddesses. In a perverted generation, getting a lady with brain, beauty and will is like seeking a virgin in the city. But here is MsNas: epitome of a guided and beautiful personality.

As you begin gliding through the year, may God grant you peace. When you need the help of man, nations will rise to you aid. Never let go of the noble intentions that guide your perception of life, never let go of your fellowship with God and never let go of love. Have my best wishes for the years ahead. God bless you and yours. HBD!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's better late than never..... Happy Birthday Ms Nas!

I wish you all that your heart desires. God Bless You!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Oluomo578: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
dear friends, please i really need ur opinion and vital info on dis: i just got my MBA admission @ Virginia international University and school resumes on January 13th, 2014. though d school doesnt require GRE only Toefl and i av not written dat before it got suspended. how do i go abt it? and more so, do i need to write GRE for d sake of interview? how do i pay my sevis fee? can i still meet with d time factor?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Walspring: 25th of November 19XX, A wonderful GEM was born into a wonderful home via a wonderful mother to a wonderful father. This day the wonderful GIRL is a wonderful WOMAN... Wow.... what a great day of joy!

grin grin Aaawww! Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
godG: Judging by the strength of character, MsNas should be placed on the pedestal of goddesses. In a perverted generation, getting a lady with brain, beauty and will is like seeking a virgin in the city. But here is MsNas: epitome of a guided and beautiful personality.

As you begin gliding through the year, may God grant you peace. When you need the help of man, nations will rise to you aid. Never let go of the noble intentions that guide your perception of life, never let go of your fellowship with God and never let go of love. Have my best wishes for the years ahead. God bless you and yours. HBD!
Nice! Made my head swell. Oshey! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
olarwarlay: It's better late than never..... Happy Birthday Ms Nas!

I wish you all that your heart desires. God Bless You!!!
Well, it's still early here,...so it's not late. Thank You Olawale!! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ms Nas:
Well, it's still early here,...so it's not late. Thank You Olawale!! cheesy

Lol... I know it's still early here, this Nairaland Naija time confuses me most time... It made me think it was yesterday.

Happy Birthday jare grin grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oluomo578: dear friends, please i really need ur opinion and vital info on dis: i just got my MBA admission @ Virginia international University and school resumes on January 13th, 2014. though d school doesnt require GRE only Toefl and i av not written dat before it got suspended. how do i go abt it? and more so, do i need to write GRE for d sake of interview? how do i pay my sevis fee? can i still meet with d time factor?

Ghen ghen! cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
olarwarlay:

Lol... I know it's still early here, this Nairaland Naija time confuses me most time... It made me think it was yesterday.

Happy Birthday jare grin grin cheesy
Lol. Ikr grin Na NL be my Nigerian clock
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by virginice: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin grin 1990.
Walspring: 25th of November 19XX, A wonderful GEM was born into a wonderful home via a wonderful mother to a wonderful father. This day the wonderful GIRL is a wonderful WOMAN... Wow.... what a great day of joy!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by virginice: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
cry cry cry Yes I am guilty..........it's not sch work, I am just guilty....

BTW, Nas omo ton keh, yu r celebrated cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Happy Birthday, MsNas.

May this new one be your best year yet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: cry cry cry Yes I am guilty..........it's not sch work, I am just guilty....

Winch tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
dolapobello1: Happy Birthday, MsNas.

May this new one be your best year yet.
Amen! Thank You
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oluomo578: dear friends, please i really need ur opinion and vital info on dis: i just got my MBA admission @ Virginia international University and school resumes on January 13th, 2014. though d school doesnt require GRE only Toefl and i av not written dat before it got suspended. how do i go abt it? and more so, do i need to write GRE for d sake of interview? how do i pay my sevis fee? can i still meet with d time factor?

First, I've heard some doubleplusungood stories about that school. You may want to do more research about the strength of the school to avoid decreasing your visa approval chances.

Second, (and you must understand that this is entirely my opinion) I don't think the GRE is the right test for an MBA application. I believe the GMAT is. Scheduling your TOEFL exam is relatively easy. You can book your exam online (over the internet) or by phone (long-distance/international calling) with a Visa card. I cannot provide you with accurate details of the TOEFL website or registration phone number at this time and you may need to do some 'googling' of moderate difficulty.
Not to discourage you, but I do not think you wll be able to get TOEFL results before the earliest available visa interview date.
(Again, this is just my opinion. It may or may not hold true.)

About your SEVIS fee payment ish, there's enough information addressing the issue on the two immediately preceeding pages.

Fourth, I would suggest expediting your visa interview, (that is to say, you should try to schedule an appointment in december,) a thing I believe might involve an emergency appointment.

Sayonara!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: grin grin 1990.

hmmmmm.. 8-)8-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: cry cry cry Yes I am guilty..........it's not sch work, I am just guilty....

Welcome! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: grin grin 1990.
angry angry you announced my age on NL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by virginice: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks! Hope u av been good! Long time
Amefrica:

Welcome! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by virginice: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yu av guts to call me winch....smh. @ age, u ar a smallie nah. If I don't let 'em know, dey may commit grin grin grin
Ms Nas:
angry angry you announced my age on NL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by virginice: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my troublesome chingum kiss kiss kiss Mz NAS

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: Yu av guts to call me winch....smh. @ age, u ar a smallie nah. If I don't let 'em know, dey may commit grin grin grin
*FacePalm* angry
virgin ice: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my troublesome chingum kiss kiss kiss Mz NAS
Na you go chop that poopoo cake! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
virgin ice: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my troublesome chingum kiss kiss kiss Mz NAS

Is the cake for us here or for them over there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
HBD Ms Nas!!! How do you know my twin brother? I can see you on his dp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
If am not mistaking, I heard that VIU is no go area for any program becos is RED Flag @ the embassy. I also heard that it is a mush room school, so pally please try and look for another school because this school will get you direct DENIAL @ the embassy. Oga imperiouxx can say more on it.
But come to think of it, where is my Hon Big Francis undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.