Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (21031 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: Very well

Pls name them. Corrupt politicians oooo
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Nigeria is the sickest country in the world! Imagine this of high-class corruption taking place for years and no one knew until a tragedy occurs. So if the incident of the plane crash didn't happened and people didn't die nobody will even think about this not to mention bringing it up..

I wonder what kind of skeletons are the other ministers are hiding in they cupboards. It's the aviation minister's today, maybe tomorrow na petroleum or finance minister's owns we go hear..

Naija u no try oh!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by kaeto(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be stupid. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'.
they should commit suicide to show their seriousness. Their mates are setting themselves ablaze in algeria and egypt. And even at that, princess stella odua is going nowhere. She will definitely stay their and complete the Enugu international airport project and even the cargo airports in the East. Fashola was asking why the east is not developed, but they are the cause, they cry against any airport or sea port in the East, yet they boast they are developed. Why not the yorubas stand on their own without dragging the Igbos to do business through and in lagos? Useless set of hypocrites who has failed to confess that the Igbos are feeding their lazy amala souls. They should also protest fashola's use of N600 million to purchase 3 bullet proof jeeps, 2 for himself as governor and 1 for tinubu the then ACN leader. NONSENSE!

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by victorv12(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2013
@true2god You're a disgrace to the entire Igbo race. Chinua Achebe, Zik and Sir Okpara will bow their heads in shame for your comments in their graves. You must definitely be an Igbo b*stard. The real Igbos that we know are educated elites that care less about acquiring material things that your present Igbo representatives are dying to have. And mind you, I'm a yoruba man. The comments you spewed regarding this fraud makes great minds like Chukwuma Nzeogwu died for nothing. You must be a true Igbo bastard!! It seems like you don't know what your leaders fought and died for! You better start educating yourself about your leaders how they fought effortlessly against people like you! It's high time the civil minded Igbos start critizing their own...we shouldn't reduce this topic to a tribal demeanor case. What the Minister did was uncalled for and it should be critizied by all Igbos!

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by donphilopus: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
prof1990:

Pls name them. Corrupt politicians oooo
Barth Nnaji resigned his appointment
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Abuse: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2013
A woman who dislodge her husband from becoming a minister. Anambra women are the same. They are very sweet on bed but the outsmart their husbands. Goodluck has not finished paying her the money she spent on neigbour to neigbour campaign so Dino tomatoes is wasting his precious time on irrelevent things. Who send am? We no send am. Who is the owner of DINO1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10? Let him with clean hands be the first to throw stones. That woman must recoup her investment in GEJ. She is also in search for a husband now. I want to apply.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by lacidi: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
I think we are beginning to play to the gallery a lot. We need to define what amounts to corruption. My understanding of corruption is when one has a pecuniary interest from the proceeds of his or her office. Corruption cannot apply to a case where the accused does not gain any financial benefit from the alleged transaction. What people have failed to analyse since all this hullaballoo started is

1. What should be the actual price of the said vehicles? Was the price inflated?
2. In whose name were the vehicles registered?

Now if the above are established to be positive i.e. if the cars were bought at the correct prices and registered in the ministry's name, then the issue of corruption does not arise. What we should be talking about then should be the following:

1. Are ministers allowed to drive armoured vehicles? Is there a precedent in Nigeria of ministers using such vehicles?
2. Are there cheaper brands and what are the advantages of using this particular level of armoured vehicle?
3. Are 2 vehicles excessive? Should one not have been enough?

If it is established that ministers do use armoured vehicles, then we move on to questions 2 and 3. I do know for a fact that at least 10 ministers have armoured vehicles.

In a bid to challenge the government, we have lost focus of the real issues and now we are talking of corruption. We need to prove 1, 2 and 3 above before any case can be established against the minister.

As I stated before, I do know that ministers use armoured vehicles and so the issue is not whether she should buy such vehicles. We should focus on the real issues here which are 2 and 3. Any other thing is mere witch hunting and will not see the light of day.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Simba757(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be stupid. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'.
This is the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by NosoChic: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
The earlier we realize that corruption is synonymous to Nigeria, the better for us all.

I have repeated this tirelessly, we will remain this way because we all keep praying that some day all this corruption will get wings and fly away instead of resisting it in whatever capacity we can.

I challenge all these politicians and other government officials, let they who are without any sin cast the first stone.

NIGERIA=CORRUPTION and CORRUPTION=NIGERIA
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali: Noise Makers!
Who can not even decern between issues.

What exactly is corrupt about buying armoured vehicles.
-Was the price inflated?
-Did she personalize the ownership?

Buying an armoured vehicle is an administrative decision which is as good her buying a Peugeot 504 for her ministry. That decision is within her rights as a minister to make. If you do not like her decisions, then vie to be appointed aviation minister, but do not slander and peddle falsehood to deceive gullible educated illiterates who do not know the meaning of the word corruption.

Stella Oduah is neither corrupt or in the wrong for all the mud the tribal goons like Mr. Kayode have been flinging at her.
You didn't see anything wrong in waisting taxpayers money for her own extravagant lifestyle. Something is actually wrong with your brain. You are supporting are because "she is my sister".

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by ettybaba(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2013
idupaul: Taking heed from Master Jesus teachings Dino Melaye whose garage is filled with exotic European machines also gotten from corrupt practices is not "Sinless " enough to cast this first stone against Stella Oduah .. We need someone with clean hands to be the stone thrower.
You don't even have any qualms mentioning and quoting Jesus Christ to justify corruption by your kinsmen. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Fadelex(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
I'm really tired of all these ethnic and tribal sentiments... have u people had no shame? we are talkin about mismanagement of money that belongs to you and I and you're saying we should fold our arms because she's your sister. I have few questions to ask her supporters.
1. who are those people that criticized obj while in power?
2. why are people not calling for resignation of Okonjo iweala, Prof Nebo, and other south east ministers?
3. was there provision for the purchase in d budget?
4. why has d cars been parked @ her VGC home?

I'm from osun state and my state benefited absolutely nothing all through d 8 years of obj in power, infact, we were punished because we didn't belong to mainstream party btw 99 and 2003. I don't care who is in power, all I want is capable leaders. are people like frank nweke jnr, obiageli esekwezili, dora akunyili, chukwuemeka chikelu, and so on, not from southeast? why are they generally accepted.

last bullet: Mrs Stella, plz do us a favour by stepping aside while investigation is carried out. Ehud Olmert resigned as Israel's pm cuz he was alleged to have bought a house worth $70,000. enuf of this waste, the DG of NCAA shouldn't be spare also cuz he must have given his approval b4 such money can be released from d agency
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by thestarter: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
whether fresh air,dry air,free air,air free,air tight,fused air or whatever air dis Dino Melaye is a bag of trouble.d guy hasnt forgiven PDP for removing chop from im mouth since 2011
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Policewoman: DINO MEILAYE the adulterer and woman wrapper cum ersthwhile corupt house of assembly member?

These jokers better look for another work to do and leave our Minister alone.

Policewoman! You again!

I don't recall there's a crime called adultery in Nigeria's laws, so why the unnecessary namecalling?

You have been presented with incriminating evidence, the office of the minister has acknowledged such outrageous purchase was made, but as a police officer, all you have to say is leave OUR Minister.

Is that your approach to crime solving when it involves OUR people?

I would have said your employment in the police force is a joke, if the force isn't a Farce itself.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
kaeto: they should commit suicide to show their seriousness. Their mates are setting themselves ablaze in algeria and egypt. And even at that, princess stella odua is going nowhere. She will definitely stay their and complete the Enugu international airport project and even the cargo airports in the East. Fashola was asking why the east is not developed, but they are the cause, they cry against any airport or sea port in the East, yet they boast they are developed. Why not the yorubas stand on their own without dragging the Igbos to do business through and in lagos? Useless set of hypocrites who has failed to confess that the Igbos are feeding their lazy amala souls. They should also protest fashola's use of N600 million to purchase 3 bullet proof jeeps, 2 for himself as governor and 1 for tinubu the then ACN leader. NONSENSE!
This guy vex no be small. See how he displayed his frustration here, so Fashola and his people are angry with ibos because of your airport? Abeg grow up above this your childish kindergatten reasoning. You even said they dragged you out of your region to come and do business in SW, if i may ask: who ?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by striker9(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Policewoman: DINO MEILAYE the adulterer and woman wrapper cum ersthwhile corupt house of assembly member?

These jokers better look for another work to do and leave our Minister alone.
Think before you comment,nobody is chasing you.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by lacidi: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2013
St.Ola:

Policewoman! You again!

I don't recall there's a crime called adultery in Nigeria's laws, so why the unnecessary namecalling?

You have been presented with incriminating evidence, the office of the minister has acknowledged such outrageous purchase was made, but as a police officer, all you have to say is leave OUR Minister.

I would have said you employment in the police force is a joke, if the force isn't a Farce itself.

Please can you tell us the crime she committed? Stealing, money laundering, 4.19? Please tell us the particular section fo the criminal code she has breached. In fact, if you are to charge her to court, what will you charge her with?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Seriousbusiness: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2013

So because she is an Igbo woman we should allow corruption?With people like you Nigeria even Biafra can never move forward.Is she the first Igbo woman to be a minister?what happened to the likes of Okonjo iweala,Dora Akunyili?infact igbo women are more even respected to be at the helms of aware than this madam pan cake.This is not about tribes but reality.Maybe If am armed robber attack you and got arrested you should tell the police to live them because they re an Igbo man.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by striker9(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2013
St.Ola:

Policewoman! You again!

I would have said you employment in the police force is a joke, if the force isn't a Farce itself.
Does she even know the rudiments of being an executive arm of government?ignore her,she comments leaving her brain behind,security personnel my foot.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Donmams(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
HNosegbe: When James Ibori was in Nigeria, youth in his community mounted roadblocks and prevented security agencies from being arrested.

Cecilia Ibru is almost literally worshipped in the community where she comes from.

Sani Yerima's evil advocacy of child marriage has found traction in his state of origin.

The shameless bribe collector called Farouk Lawan has still not been recalled by his constituency.

When acts of corruption and wickedness are perpetrated by people from a certain part of the country, expect his/her "kinsmen" to defend him/her with the last drop of their blood. The Igbo man will point to the corrupt Hausa man, the Hausa man will point to the corrupt Ijaw man, the Ijaw man will point to the corrupt Yoruba man.

Corruption in Nigeria will NEVER go away.
It will go away o! Let Buhari win 2015 election and you will see all these rogues relocating to other countries in droves. These corrupt politicians know the Oga at the Top is the most corrupt president in world history and so they don't give a damn what Nigerians say.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
lacidi: I think we are beginning to play to the gallery a lot. We need to define what amounts to corruption. My understanding of corruption is when one has a pecuniary interest from the proceeds of his or her office. Corruption cannot apply to a case where the accused does not gain any financial benefit from the alleged transaction. What people have failed to analyse since all this hullaballoo started is

1. What should be the actual price of the said vehicles? Was the price inflated?
2. In whose name were the vehicles registered?

Now if the above are established to be positive i.e. if the cars were bought at the correct prices and registered in the ministry's name, then the issue of corruption does not arise. What we should be talking about then should be the following:

1. Are ministers allowed to drive armoured vehicles? Is there a precedent in Nigeria of ministers using such vehicles?
2. Are there cheaper brands and what are the advantages of using this particular level of armoured vehicle?
3. Are 2 vehicles excessive? Should one not have been enough?

If it is established that ministers do use armoured vehicles, then we move on to questions 2 and 3. I do know for a fact that at least 10 ministers have armoured vehicles.

In a bid to challenge the government, we have lost focus of the real issues and now we are talking of corruption. We need to prove 1, 2 and 3 above before any case can be established against the minister.

As I stated before, I do know that ministers use armoured vehicles and so the issue is not whether she should buy such vehicles. We should focus on the real issues here which are 2 and 3. Any other thing is mere witch hunting and will not see the light of day.

So this is simply about playing to the gallery, huh? You do not think starving agencies which are saddled with important concerns such as the safety of our skies, in order to satisfy one's avariciousness, is an issue?

Here are some excerpts taken from another thread I started earlier today. Search your conscience and tell me if the Minister's continued stay in office is tenable -- https://www.nairaland.com/1482755/controversy-over-ministers-car-purchase

Apart from the two armoured vehicles, NCAA and the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, about four months ago purchased almost 800 different brands of vehicles, including Hilux Pick-Up for their top personnel and even the minister.

Some of the agency’s personnel currently training in Manchester, United Kingdom, embarked on the training with their own funds while our correspondent also reliably gathered that even the current Director- General, NCAA, Capt. Fola Akinkuotu, presently spends his personal funds for most of the travels he does.

Ibekaku in the petition alleged that the deductions had successfully crippled the operations of the agencies concerned to the extent that paying staff entitlements have recently become a herculean task. Oduah was also alleged to have a stake in Price Waters Coopers, PWC, which audited various aspects of four agencies at N250m each.

The industry will collapse and it will affect the lives of many people including the travelling public. “The record has it that FAAN alone bought over 200 cars recently and we know some of these cars were given to general managers and directors, but the fact is that how many directors and managers do they have in the agency?

We know those who were given in the industry and the rest were given to those that are unknown to the industry.

The same thing applies to other agencies. The chief executives have been caged and they can’t do anything.”
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by airfinance(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Dnt sound like a proverbial pharisee who cannot remove the dirt in his eyes but try to remove the dirt in another man's eye. You guys should probe Dimeji Bankole, Tinubu, FFK etc before pointing accusing finger on stella, unless u tell me that ur pple are saints.

The aviation sector is better now than it used to be before and some pple are fighting bitterly for the closure of Enugu intl airport and u surely knw the pple im talking about.
your attenstion must be drawn to the fact that the south west give no shit who you are what language you speak or religion you practice,issue of political discussion,explanation,criticism,corruption as well as lack of leadership qualities by any politicians in nigeria are being tackled for the benefit of the masses more by an average south westerner.obasanjo,akala,gbenga daniel,abafi even tinubu have all had their shares of criticism from that region.remember the whole of south west voted jonathan thinking he wld be a better leader not PDP in (2011) election,they could have voted for tinubu controlled ACN instead.pls be diplomatic and bias free when making contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by size38: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2013
GEJ is as dirty as any other president that has rule naija. He claims to be fighting corruption how? Check out Dimeji Bankole, Otedola and Farouk lawan, pension scam. NNPC and Deziani Maduekwe in d oil industry And many others. because of his romance wit those two ladies, nothing will happen to them

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Seriousbusiness: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2013
size38: GEJ is as dirty as any other president that has rule naija. He claims to be fighting corruption how? Check out Dimeji Bankole, Otedola and Farouk lawan, pension scam. NNPC and Deziani Maduekwe in d oil industry And many others. because of his romance wit those two ladies, nothing will happen to them

Lol u mean Oga Jonah dey touch touch dos 2 women?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by ChimaAdeoye: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2013
victorv12: @true2god You're a disgrace to the entire Igbo race. Chinua Achebe, Zik and Sir Okpara will bow their heads in shame for your comments in their graves. You must definitely be an Igbo b*stard. The real Igbos that we know are educated elites that care less about acquiring material things that your present Igbo representatives are dying to have. And mind you, I'm a yoruba man. The comments you spewed regarding this fraud makes great minds like Chukwuma Nzeogwu died for nothing. You must be a true Igbo bastard!! It seems like you don't know what your leaders fought and died for! You better start educating yourself about your leaders how they fought effortlessly against people like you! It's high time the civil minded Igbos start critizing their own...we shouldn't reduce this topic to a tribal demeanor case. What the Minister did was uncalled for and it should be critizied by all Igbos!

Be brave enough to agree your Yoruba tribe, stop trying to sound Igbo.

The rate Yorubas want the minister' s head for internationalizing Enugu Airport, she is right to protect her life with bullet proof car.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by wola44: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2013
So bad, the people in SE region will still go ahead to vote for GEJ 2015, Go and see all the bad FG road in the east.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by SwitnessA(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2013
idupaul: Taking heed from Master Jesus teachings Dino Melaye whose garage is filled with exotic European machines also gotten from corrupt practices is not "Sinless " enough to cast this first stone against Stella Oduah .. We need someone with clean hands to be the stone thrower.
. Then stop blabbing nd do somthing. ASAP. angry
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Seriousbusiness: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Femolacaster:
This guy vex no be small. See how he displayed his frustration here, so Fashola and his people are angry with ibos because of your airport? Abeg grow up above this your childish kindergatten reasoning.

Abeg free all dos MUMU.They always reason with there balls.You can imagine FAshola is fighting because of the airport in Enugu..Hahaha.
I get better things to do abeg.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol!..it's a crazy world were you have people with corruption in their DNA accusing their partners in crime for same offence...crazy world indeed..

...Resign in 72hrs my left foot!..Stella Oduah stand your ground and dont resign jare cos selective justice is no justice....other ministers are worse than you with zero performance and no one is bothered because its all politics....

...Jonathan you better dont pull the Barth Nnaji stunt here or else...i rest my case..

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2013
victorv12: @true2god You're a disgrace to the entire Igbo race. Chinua Achebe, Zik and Sir Okpara will bow their heads in shame for your comments in their graves. You must definitely be an Igbo b*stard. The real Igbos that we know are educated elites that care less about acquiring material things that your present Igbo representatives are dying to have. And mind you, I'm a yoruba man. The comments you spewed regarding this fraud makes great minds like Chukwuma Nzeogwu died for nothing. You must be a true Igbo bastard!! It seems like you don't know what your leaders fought and died for! You better start educating yourself about your leaders how they fought effortlessly against people like you! It's high time the civil minded Igbos start critizing their own...we shouldn't reduce this topic to a tribal demeanor case. What the Minister did was uncalled for and it should be critizied by all Igbos!

WE IGBOs wont criticize her until a yoruba man do that to his thieving brothers, an hausa man do that to his looting hausa brothers.... we are one Nigeria and every "Federal character" including stealing of money must be shared equally, if you disagree then support Nigeria Breakup!! Ndi ARA

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2013
Pukkah:

This reasoning is warped and it's such that will kill Nigeria. Such reasoning will also kill off any part/region that comes out of Nigeria.

Just listen to yourself. Indeed, corruption has been enthroned in this country.

How come you're tribalizing the issues rather than address the main issues?

Na wa o!

Nigeria is already dead. We await it's internment.

The whole idea of this fight against Stella Oduah is simply to frustrate the Enugu Airport and the good work she has been doing in the Aviation Industry. Before we point fingers at Stella for using a high end official car (let alone lay hands on her), I like to see Fani 'Ode in jail for the billions he embezzled while serving in the same portfolio.

Stella Odua stays!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by emmiej: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Is dis d DINO I knw, Anti-Corruption Network my foot, Kettle calling Pot black...Mtewwww...God help my country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark / No Nigeria Armed Forces Officer Has Attain The Rank Of Field Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.