Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,429 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Friday,october 18th, 2013. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Friday,october 18th, 2013. (409 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Walk In Love – Friday October 21, 2011 – Pastor Anita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Friday,october 18th, 2013. by sunny3kng(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2013
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
FUEL YOUR PASSION FOR THE GOSPEL!
PASTOR CHRIS
FRIDAY,OCTOBER 18TH, 2013.

Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavour; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord (Romans 12:11 AMP).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only saving message for the world, and you’re a custodian of this life-changing message. It’s the message of power by which God saves, heals, protects, delivers, preserves, and prospers. In Romans 1:16-17, the Apostle Paul said, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”

Observe those beautiful, Spirit-inspired words carefully; it says, the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes. The Gospel isn’t one of the requirements nor part of God’s power for salvation, no! The Holy Spirit, penning down this truth through Paul, was absolute! The Gospel is God’s ONLY power to save man. You must be convinced about this and become passionate in your spirit for the Gospel.

When you’re passionate about the Gospel it’ll impact those around you. Passion is like fire that must be fuelled, otherwise it’ll be extinguished. Therefore, you must fuel your passion for the Gospel. The Gospel of Christ must burn in your heart. Fuel your passion for the Gospel by talking and sharing it again and again! Talk and discuss the Gospel. Discuss with people of like passion: those who are equally fired up in their spirits for the Gospel.

Don’t spend time on the wrong information that could dissipate your zeal; don’t spend time with those who have no passion for the Lord, and for the Gospel. Spend time in the Gospel! Keep talking the Word and of your love for Christ and His Kingdom.
The more you talk about His kindness, goodness, love for the world, and His message of salvation, the more the fire of His love will burn in the quarters of your heart!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me a custodian of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the only message that can save the sinner, and bring them out of darkness into the glorious life of righteousness! I thank you for counting me faithful and worthy to be a minister of reconciliation;I’m ministering the Gospel with power to the unsaved around me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 1:16(AMP)
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance, to the Jew first and also to the Greek,

1 Corinthians 1:18(AMP)
For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition, but to us who are being saved it is the [manifestation of] the power of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 3:1-18;Isaiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:30-40;2 Kings 4

Good Morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Returning:how Will You Feel If You're Left Behind / Likely Real Life Traits Of Some NL Characters. / About Tithing Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.