Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,298 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend (3532 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by chukstoney(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2013
I do ask myself this question, why do both some men and women cheat after marriage? To me its the craziest thing that will ever happen to me when am married, frankly speaking these is one of the main reasons am scared of in marriage, how can I get a decent God fearing beautiful faithful lady for marriage because I can't stand my woman cheating on me after spending all the preparation wahala just to marry a girl then anoda man will now be servicing the car for me why I wash it, haba! Ladies tink am na, una heartles o, d worst part of it is dat wen we men talk una go say we nko,,,must u women cheat because we men cheat? Y nt leave it for God...I tire

Re: ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2013
WTF! shocked

Firstu de comentus anywaysundecided
Re: ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by homesteady(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2013
I've heard about 3 different stories about this picture undecided
Re: ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2013
chukstoney: I do ask myself this question, why do both some men and women cheat after marriage? To me its the craziest thing that will ever happen to me when am married, frankly speaking these is one of the main reasons am scared of in marriage, how can I get a decent God fearing beautiful faithful lady for marriage because I can't stand my woman cheating on me after spending all the preparation wahala just to marry a girl then anoda man will now be servicing the car for me why I wash it, haba! Ladies tink am na, una heartles o, d worst part of it is dat wen we men talk una go say we nko,,,must u women cheat because we men cheat? Y nt leave it for God...I tire
OP, abeg move that picture into you blog na..

Abi u no be blogger

Btw, the crazy husband must be high on spartacos movie!
Re: ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by missvera(f): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Geeeeezzzzzzzoooooouuuuuurrrrs! Can't watch.
Re: ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend by EfemenaXY: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gross lipsrsealed

But I doubt the authenticity of that pic.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For A Groom To Put On Suit On His Wedding Day? / Should I Go For A Divorce? / The Background, Purpose and Character Of Witchcraft/Wizard Hunting in N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.