Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? (671 Views)

You Will Forever Remain Grateful To God After Viewing This Photo / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by houstonia(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Woke up one morning and started to wonder to myself, "my body has of course been there for me. But in the case of true support for my advancement, what part of my body have I really depended on, which if I didn’t have, would have been a great disadvantage to my entirety.

So please feel free to contribute. Let us see what part of the body we all appreciate the most.

Front page Please
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by Lagusta(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2013
My eyes.........
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by seerowmir: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2013
My hands
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by badmeat(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
The muscular rod below my abdomen,lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by Biolaolowo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
my redlips
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by dominique(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
My brain, I can't do anything without it.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by anitaaliu: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
ma baby face kiss
Re: What Part Of Your Body Are You Most Grateful To? by houstonia(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
anitaaliu: ma baby face kiss

For me, I'm most grateful to my eyes. It has helped me more than any other organ. at least i can see who/what ever tries to harm me before it does. But my brain doesn't envisage predatory attacks lol

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Steps To Stop self-service Addiction / Swedish Man Survived In Snowed-in Car For Two Months / Surgeon-general Can Only Be Created By The Legislature At The Federal Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.