Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding (38087 Views)

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite / Video And Photos From Chris Brown And Wizkid Concert In Eko And Suites / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by danjalingo: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
CHESSBOARD:
This is chris uba's daughter....andy uba is hjer uncle
....But wait, how did this family become so powerful, esp this chris that was never a political office holder

most IBO men that are rich never made it through government patronage
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
we attended the same secondary school......happy for the babe lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by satellitedaisy: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: Very ugly bride! *spits* angry

Your signature explains it all. Hatees! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by StOla: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chris Uba's dressing lends credence to the much touted claim that Money doesn't buy class!
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
I like her simplicity,hairdo especially,however i don't see the love,warmth between them. Could be the pictures though undecided
Wish them marital bliss kiss
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
The truth remains that the poor and the rich hardly mix. The political elite always marry within the echelon, what becomes of beautiful and intelligent poor ?

The gap is getting bigger.

Amongst elite class, there is no tribalism or religious divide.

Religion and Tribalism are opium of the broke and the poor.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by mister419: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2013

Very angry
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by angelab(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Ayoakinkahunsi]I saw it last year
Sorry last week [/quote
no...last month
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Akeem79(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
HML
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by denisopapa: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
eric1960: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/cinderellas-ball-chris-ubahs-daughter.html

Daughter of Anambra State political godfather. Chris Ubah, Barr. Nonyelum Obiageli Ubah tied the knot with the son of Senator Anyim Ude, Anyim Ude Jnr at The Conference Center in Abuja on 13th October, 2013 . 

The bride looked flawless in her mermaid style wedding gown which enhanced her hourglass figure.

Her uncle Andy Ubah who is Obasanjo's close friend is gearing to become the next governor of Anambra State. Talk about money, money everywhere.

Money things!
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by bebechuks: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Money oooooooo.
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by acme123(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by RuthBukola(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
God bless your union...HML
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chris Ubah looks like who would invade his in-law's home with hordes of thugs and drag the same in-law out by the ears. Whip him in public and ask him not to tell his wife(the daughter) that there is too much salt in the soup, again, cos it makes him look like a bad parent that did not raise his daughter well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by umar745(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
I hope Chris Ubah didn't make him swear an oath at Okija shrine ala Chris Ngige. HML to them
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth remains that the poor and the rich hardly mix. The political elite always marry within the echelon, what becomes of beautiful and intelligent poor ?

The gap is getting bigger.

Amongst elite class, there is no tribalism or religious divide.

Religion and Tribalism are opium of the broke and the poor.

Does it mean I can't marry Dangote's sons embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
#singing Abba's,track tearfully,money money money....all tge things I will do if i have plenty money...its a rich man's world.....
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by emmymdk: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rich keep on getting richer... Happy Marriage life to them
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Akiika: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Plutarch: Good pictures there. But why is it that children of the rich especially the political class like marrying one another ?. Are they marrying for love or some other things? angry. Cant love blow freely as air wink. Am from an average background and wont like to go below this class(of course well educated) when marrying but i still there should be a place for love.....Just me thinking aloud

Have you seen goose flocking with chickens?
The truth is that they only get to meet themselves at the expensive schools, extravagant parties, expensive oversea vacations e.t.c they use our stolen money to pay for. The chance of meeting an ordinary Nigerian's son or daughter is slim.
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by vitaeterna: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Whoever says money and power do not move things, should be referred to a psychiatarist. Abeg i wan chop tapioka
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Chinwem(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Room full of crooks

All the money in the world and he's still dressing like a tout

Bride looks miserable as far as I m concerned

I don't see any affection between bride and groom

Politically motivated wedding......anything you see in the marriage manage ok.....
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wishing them happy married life!!!
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by bestcindy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
idowuswap: Igbo with nuisancal thing go and sleep for gutter mumu tribe .stinkin tribe
Watz wrong wid dis 1,abeg park one side.
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Coming from a creature made for hell undecided

Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Eeya see the effect of poverty undecided

While d men from d 'mumu' tribe are working hard and making money to give their families good life
The men from the 'wise' tribe are busy molesting their daughters cry

idowuswap: Igbo with nuisancal thing go and sleep for gutter mumu tribe .stinkin tribe
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
A poor man's Words of consolation!
Who told u most rich men don't have peace?

90% of poor pple are wicked and hrtless!
Someone is always after their miserable lives and destiny! Running from church to church meanwhl they are envious,jealous and wicked.
the reason why the Aluu4 was killed was envy! angry

Bizibi: i will prefer drinking in dat beetle,peace is way better in a man's life,wealth without peace is nt worth it in this life.
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
I rolled of my bed LoL cheesy
dimples*:

Don't u know that homo?
He has been pregnant since the beginning of nairaland, spitting since 2005

I wonder what he has packing In that tummy of his! Spit reservoir
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by jojoki: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Nice wedding but at least make dem dey marry low income family Nigerians to reduce poverty in the land.
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by phellycia2013(f): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Plutarch: Good pictures there. But why is it that children of the rich especially the political class like marrying one another ?. Are they marrying for love or some other things? angry. Cant love blow freely as air wink. Am from an average background and wont like to go below this class(of course well educated) when marrying but i still there should be a place for love.....Just me thinking aloud
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria, thr aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ only D̶̲̥̅̊ rich n D̶̲̥̅̊ poor...jx thinking aloud###
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by Adetula1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
God will help us to also become great too
Re: Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding by jpphilips(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: fine gal

what is fine about the gal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / WOW! Uche Jombo’s Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.