Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,995 members, 7,893,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pls, How Do I Do This!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls, How Do I Do This!!! (510 Views)

Pls How Can I Do Mtm Welcome Back Sim By My Elf / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Pls How Can Some One Bared Some Selected Numbers From Calling My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by kennyman20(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2013
Goodday great nairalanders!! Pls, i want you to help me out on this issue.. My phone got stolen, and the thief is using my line till this very moment. I called him, and informed him that am nt asking him to return the phone but to stop using my line but he paid deaf ear. Nairalanders.. I want you to help me out on how i can block my mtn line that the thief is using because my sim been in used with the thief is really giving me serious problem.. Pls, i need ur urgent response....
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by krugar07(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2013
kennyman20: Goodday great nairalanders!! Pls, i want you to help me out on this issue.. My phone got stolen, and the thief is using my line till this very moment. I called him, and informed him that am nt asking him to return the phone but to stop using my line but he paid deaf ear. Nairalanders.. I want you to help me out on how i can block my mtn line that the thief is using because my sim been in used with the thief is really giving me serious problem.. Pls, i need ur urgent response....
go to mtn office and do welcome back
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by kennyman20(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2013
krugar07: go to mtn office and do welcome back

Thanks @krugar.. What are the requirements for the welcome back??
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by krugar07(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
kennyman20:

Thanks @krugar.. What are the requirements for the welcome back??
carry an ID card. They should give you a form to fill containing things like: frequently called numbers, etc.
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by Hostermipo(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Its simple, even b4 you do welcome back, just call the customer care (180) from another phone and tell them to help you block the line but they wil ask for your Puk number and they wil help you to block it
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by kennyman20(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2013
krugar07: carry an ID card. They should give you a form to fill containing things like: frequently called numbers, etc.

Thanks so much bros.. Bt i want you to knw that am nt interested in using the line anymore.. I just want to get it blocked and i dont have the sim certificate anymore.. Hope i have no problem with these??
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by kennyman20(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Hostermipo: Its simple, even b4 you do welcome back, just call the customer care (180) from another phone and tell them to help you block the line but they wil ask for your Puk number and they wil help you to block it

Thanks bros.. But i dont have the sim pack, cant find it.. or is there anyway i can get the puk number?
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by dragnet: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
kennyman20:

Thanks bros.. But i dont have the sim pack, cant find it.. or is there anyway i can get the puk number?
did you register the line? if yes, then walk up to any MTN agents even those in mini kiosk & ask for a welcome back, all they need is your name, some details & identity. or better still nearest MTN office.
Re: Pls, How Do I Do This!!! by kennyman20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
dragnet:
did you register the line? if yes, then walk up to any MTN agents even those in mini kiosk & ask for a welcome back, all they need is your name, some details & identity. or better still nearest MTN office.

Thanks bros...

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 May Have An Eye Scanner / Twitter To Launch 'whatsapp-like Messenger Service' / Blackberry Messenger Available For Androids, Iphones Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.