Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,222 members, 7,900,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Best Anime/manga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Anime/manga (752 Views)

One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Anime/manga by donstevico(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
hey guys google says that fullmetal alchemist is the best manga and anime...as for me i think naruto is the best...even bleach and dragon ball z are better than full metal alchemist...lets discuss on the best anime/manga
Re: Best Anime/manga by kraftykc(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Lol.

Watch Shinjeki no Kyojin. Then you will stop talking about all that c*ap

angry[url][/url]
Re: Best Anime/manga by Csami(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bleach for me
Re: Best Anime/manga by donstevico(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2013
kraftykc: Lol.

Watch Shinjeki no Kyojin. Then you will stop talking about all that c*ap

angry[url][/url]
i have watched it and its not sweet at all
Re: Best Anime/manga by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
bleach it is jor!
Re: Best Anime/manga by sammy329(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2013
one piece
Re: Best Anime/manga by kraftykc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
donstevico: i have watched it and its not sweet at all

I find that hard to believe. You have watched "Attack on Titan" and it's not interesting Then there is no hope for you, turn on your tv to cartoon network, if you are lucky Phineas and Ferb will be playing.
Re: Best Anime/manga by donstevico(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
kraftykc:

I find that hard to believe. You have watched "Attack on Titan" and it's not interesting Then there is no hope for you, turn on your tv to cartoon network, if you are lucky Phineas and Ferb will be playing.
lol maybe I should say the same thing to you

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Vs Mtn Project Fame. / Check This Out : What It Costs To Be Batman Or Ironman / New Income Stream For TV Station/tv Program Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.