Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,519 members, 7,920,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is Kissing, Fornication? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing, Fornication? (3429 Views)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
Is Kissing Part Of Fornication?
i really want to hear from you guys and to put me through because really i dont no if KISSING is part of fornicating.i mean the real kissing i.e exchange of saliva ocurrance. i will be very greatful if i get to no if it is or not from this thread.
THANKS
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by ziga: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2008
That type of kissing definately is.
I know that many sins focus on the state of the heart much more than in the act itself. And according to the bible if you look at somebody lustfully, you have already commited fornication with the person.
And that kind of kissing definately begins with and will end with lust (maybe in somebody's bed).
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by spoilt(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
How old are you again?
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2008
am 18yrs old.
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by olabello(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2008
Well dadgal,

Kissing is REAL FORNICATION. Stay away from it, you're still in your teen age and can't afford to contract sexual diseases that accompanies such acts. You could really get HIV/AIDS and other diseases from such acts.

LIVE RESPONSIBLY.

To your success always
www.netserveafrica.com
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2008
thanks ola
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2008
i still want to hear from other people and to give their own opinion
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by Omolola1(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
fornication yes, but hiv/aids or any other disease cannot be contacted through kissing, just exchange of salivas. but it is fornication.
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2008
thanks omolola,
i still wonder why our generation is bad almost everyone knows that fornication is a sin ans that kissing also is but why is it that they still go to fornicate?i am really tired of them
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dre101(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2008
dadsgal:

i still wonder why our generation is bad almost everyone knows that fornication is a sin ans that kissing also is but why is it that they still go to fornicate?i am really tired of them

Y, dont you mind your own business, and desist if you falls a victim.
Kissing is for real fornication, many of us are victim of this may God forgive us all.
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2008
Its fornication to d core. Ofcourse such kissin eventually leads to d main thing. Caressin n mention it!
Re: Is Kissing, Fornication? by dadsgal(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2008
i mind my own business dre101,u say may God 4give all who engage in premarital kissing isnt it? since u no its a sin,so why do you still do it instead of desisting from it entirely.am sorry i dont think God will pardon since u are aware that what you are doing is wrong.Am not attacking you, take care

(1) (Reply)

Love-shyness: Of Men That Can't/don't Approach Women. / Five Kinds Of Leg You See On The Street / Dear Future Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.