Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? (27127 Views)

List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Who Is The Best Dressed Nigerian Artist? / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 3:23am On Mar 24, 2007
that will be rita dominic. 4 me though.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by OmoEko1(f): 3:26am On Mar 24, 2007
We got none grin grin grin, they need someone to enlight them about something called fashion
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 3:40am On Mar 24, 2007
u cant be very sure,
actually we do ve a quite a no. of em.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by chiogo(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
genevieveĀ  is the best dressed nigerian actress i know and omotola jalade too.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2007
Who say? Rita Dominic got it all kiss
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
@jay i did, but i dont quite agree with chiogo on omotola
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jammal: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2007
I think Rita Dominic should wear that crown. She knows what to wear and when.
she also knows how to match colours and a perfect dress sense
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by anabell(f): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2007
rita o
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by chiogo(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
oh and stella Damasus and Uche Jumbo
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
which uche jumbo
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
The Same Uche Jumbo U know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2007
ok o but which dress is chiogo talkin abt. uche jumbo's style is whack, she needs to learn abt clothes that will make her huge below look better.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
Girl--to her Uche dresses better,respect her Opinion cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2007
hea ,who is nt respecting her opinion. i am ,but i am also allowed to comment on her opinion or dont u think? tongue
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by chiogo(f): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Jaybaby, thanks,girl.

@Zigbo, no, ur not allowed to comment on other people's opinion. tongue

check uche jumbo out in silent burner and u'll know what am talkin' about.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 12:55am On Apr 17, 2007
chiogo its a forum hellooo having a good director tryn to make his film great with the whole total package doesnt make the cast a baffer or if u like best dressed
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2007
Yep --U r right der Zigbo! the Director wld really want 'em 2 fit in2 d makin of d Movie!

Like most of what she & ini edo wore in GIRLS COT--was from d costume!

They shld try & b like Rita or Genny!--- WEAR UR STUFFS
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by chiogo(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
zigbo and jaybaby, u're both right but how would u know the clothes they wear in movies don't belong to them.? I've never seen either of them face to face. Am only talkin' about what i see in movies.or isn't that wat the topic is askin'? Besides, do u think even American actors use their clothes in all their movies. There are specific clothings for specific roles which is usually provided by the producer of the movies, ok?
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by mohawkchic(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
~Rita Dominic is the best dressed actress and there isnt even a close second IMHO grin she has a sense of style that suits her voluptuous body wink
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by zigbo(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
yea chiogo that is rite,we all know they ve costumers,but if u rily watch nig. movies u will find that in some of the movies, most of the actresses like uche,stephanie,ini even omotola atimes nd lots more wear appauling clothes even when they take on wealthy roles but sisters like genevive,rita ,dakore and a few more will nt be caught dead wearing similar clothes.for uche them it depends on their directors but for the ones below its a life style.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2007
And the award goes to. . . RITA DOMINIC. She's obviously not the most beautiful actress in nollywood,but let's give her kudos when it comes to dressing,she has an admirable dress sense. NO RIVAL cool
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2007
Girlz --I'v seen Rita & Genny LIVE! & what they wear is even better than what we see on d screen!

Rita on her own do insist on wearing her own stuffs--That is what i know 4 Sure!
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by QueenB1(f): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2008
When it comes to Dressing then i will arrange it like this:

1.) Rita kiss kiss
2.)Genny
3.) Stella D.

I love Ini edo and she is to me the prettierst but her dressing is not soo aight.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by tRoOE(f): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2008
Majority of the Yoruba actresses dresses well especially their native wears
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by efuah(f): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2008
RITA DOMNIC awwwwwwww when to wear what, colours, geeeez kiss
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by lafredo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
enough of this Moladun stuff,are u the only one in nairaland.abegi hide urself.
I will pick liz benson.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by neneinyan(f): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
i tink Dakore and Rita Dominic will carry the flag for this one
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by damseldami(f): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
what da hell r u guys sayin i mean this is best dressed actresses not your best actress because i think u guys r puttin your best actrss as d bst dressed.you no d bst dressed based on dier shape,size,hair,acessories and clothes and all sort of clothes should fit her.imagine someone say that rita is best dressed of all people man that's just nonsence,everyone nos r as the woman with afro.Afro fits some clothes but she just wears anything she wats on it and that is not who u can call best dressed she doesn't even have any ass she is as flat as a slate so her name shouln't b called in topics like this at all
Well ini is preferable but halter neck clothes aren't nice on her because of r nasty chest hairs.to me genevieve is omotola's WANNABE,she can't top omotola in anything.sometimes her dressings are horrible and terrible

Well the best dressed actress in nigeria is omotola(every cloth loks nice on r,she is a trend setter and always changes r hair style,she's got a lovely shape andĀ  she has d perfect size,she matches everything and her accesories are perfect.she is always oustanding even in casual,traditional or evening dressing

JUST CHECK IT OUT

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by damseldami(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2008
and i am noot done yet

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by damseldami(f): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
and i am still not done

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by lami4life(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
i bet u were able to get these few pictures of Omotola from a thousand you must have considered. Forget it! She isn't a good dresser. Neither is Ini. Dakore and Rita have style. Dominic, don't know about style, but she's not bad at all.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by lami4life(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
lami4life:

i bet u were able to get these few pictures of Omotola from a thousand you must have considered. Forget it! She isn't a good dresser. Neither is Ini. Dakore and Rita have style. Dominic, don't know about style, but she's not bad at all.

Ooops! I meant to say Dakore and Stella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.