Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,082 members, 7,919,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date (2623 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. / Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tope2000(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
iseobio:

FALSE PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undecided
Dual Core:

Disclaimer: dual core is not to be held responsible for any damage this might cause to the poster, lol. he is to be given all credit if this works though.

roflmao grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by AKO1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
madamkoko:

I've heard the argument that Songs of Solomon was edited to the Rated G version,

I'd like a copy of the Hebrew, Greek, or Aramaic version
lol, yeah right cheesy

Anyway I think this whole thing is quite simple.

Lady pastors generally have or are expected to have more moral laws that they keep. Most of these are not stipulated in the constitution or defined by society but are contained in the BIBLE. An obvious example is the law of 'no sex before marraige'.

On the contrary (to follow up the example), society (particularly western) dont uphold these high morals and so anything goes. I know this is quite obvious but I just felt the need to repeat so that you get my point.

Which is that if you do not hold these high morals, you have no business asking a Lady Pastor out because you are going to get Hot before marriage and your two options would be to rape her or to cheat on her. Either way, you are destroying the relationship in the short and long run, obviously. Yes, opposites attract but there are opposites that repel.

Don't date a Lady Pastor if the two of you are not agreed on moral (religious) conduct. If you are agreed then it will/should be a piece of cake.

QED. . . . .
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
Yea, thats why I state in my earlier post, that if'u're not a BURNING xtian as her, DON'T DO IT. You'll only punish urself.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by AKO1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
Dual Core:

repeat after moi
"Sister helen, may the Lord be with u, right now i just recieved a vision, and the lord says he wants to see us holding hands walking down that very altar, thaaaaaaaaaat very altar in the next 2 months, sister. oh sister say aaaaaaaamen to that, oh sister don't u think we should start by going on a date?"

God will show her a similar vision.

P.S. This topic should be duplicated/moved to the religion section because it obviously has christians undertones.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
A_K_O:

lol, yeah right cheesy

Anyway I think this whole thing is quite simple.

Lady pastors generally have or are expected to have more moral laws that they keep. Most of these are not stipulated in the constitution or defined by society but are contained in the BIBLE. An obvious example is the law of 'no sex before marraige'.

On the contrary (to follow up the example), society (particularly western) don't uphold these high morals and so anything goes. I know this is quite obvious but I just felt the need to repeat so that you get my point.

Which is that if you do not hold these high morals, you have no business asking a Lady Pastor out because you are going to get Hot before marriage and your two options would be to rape her or to cheat on her. Either way, you are destroying the relationship in the short and long run, obviously. Yes, opposites attract but there are opposites that repel.

Don't date a Lady Pastor if the two of you are not agreed on moral (religious) conduct. If you are agreed then it will/should be a piece of cake.

QED. . . . .

I like being objective, you never know she may be starving for it. Just praying for a brother that will be bold enough to say please let's start. granted it may have to be the NICODEMUS WAY.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by AKO1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
granted it may have to be the NICODEMUS WAY.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by ladybam(f): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

just say to her, I CAN SEE THE GLORY OF THE LORD ALL OVER YOU
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by AKO1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2008

If you were her would you have the [size=4pt]slightest [/size] idea that you were being asked out? undecided
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by ladybam(f): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

do not forget to always say to her, I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD.

she will begin to catch wink
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

She will not have a clue. She will only say THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! AMEN
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

do not forget to always say to her, I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD.

she will begin to catch wink

but the love of the LORD will not allow for any sex? there must be a way of breaking the ice.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by ladybam(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ iseobio

Anyhow sha, na your style matter. if you like, you can tell her, 'I LUST you with the LOVE of christ'. na you know which one go better. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
thanks
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tpia: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
what's the big deal here?

Just ask her out to dinner, thats all.

You might actually be more nervous than she is.

And since when did choir members/praise singers become too holy to talk to anyway?

hmph. cool
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Pataki: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2008
Is this a matter of complex?

She is simply a lady. Treat her like any other lady you do wish to ask out on a date SIMPLE!!!!
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Esss(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2008
@ Topic

Start with "the lord said" "the lord has revealed it to me" "the spirit ministered to me" and hold the biggest bible you can find.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Sisikill: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2008
I hear the line[i] Pa de mi lehin isin[/i] works wonders.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by CH3COO(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2008
Sisikill:

hahaha
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2008
Sisikill:

what does that mean?
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Esss(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2008
iseobio:

what does that mean?

Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Baxilexi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
simple! ask her to pray for you concerning a female pastor that your interested in, then ask her for advice and finally tell her to her face that you like her. then the only way out is for her to chew her own words grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by ikamefa(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2008
iseobio:

what does that mean?

hahahahaha it means : meet me after service tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by doyin13(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2008
@TOPIC

Tell her you want to make contact with the god in her
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Hannibal: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

@TOPIC

Tell her you want to make contact with the god in her

Don't blaspheme, u poof!!!!
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by francessby(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2008
That to say you are a big time f**k
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Raimond(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2008
SPEAK THE WORD, YES, SPEAK THE WORD!!!
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Sisikill: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2008
Raimond:

SPEAK THE WORD, YES, SPEAK THE WORD!!!

Caaan I git an Ameeen! Yeah, Ameeeeen!
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2008
@ topic,
Tell her you are the messiah sent from heaven to bless and sanctify her hymen. grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Moyola(f): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
Jah hv mercyyyyyy!!!! shocked
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2008
I don't know how else to say this but if you are not a BURNING XTIAN like her, DON'T do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indicate Your Interest In a Debate Entitled, Money Sustains Love / Sexy Carrot / Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.