Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,745 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' (3308 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
GUYS I BEG U ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE

1. Before U start a relationship with a lady U must think carefully about what U are about to
do Relationship is not
something
U should rush into or
handle lightly

2. Are U ready for a
relationship with her?
Are U emotionally
Mentally and spiritually
Mature enough to meet her needs?

3. Being s*xually attracted to her means absolutely
nothing
It isn’t a sign of likeness
Love or any other thing
Ur mind may come up with
It may just be Ur hormones
messing with Ur mind
A woman is more than her body and her s*xuality
She has a life which U
should be able to blend with Can U do that?

4. This lady has a history Can U handle it?
She has a past
Can U handle it?
Can U handle her mistakes
failures and
weaknesses?
Can U handle her
dreams without being
intimidated and
becoming jealous?

5. She already had a life
before she met U
Can U fit into and help
improve her life?

6. Love is commitment
Are U ready to commit
Ur life to helping her grow
And become all that she can
be By God’s grace?

7. Is she valuable enough
for U to devote
a large portion of Ur life
Towards the
accomplishment of HER dream?
Are u ready to pour Ur
Resources into making her
all the Lord plans for her to be?
If U are not ready
N.W says don’t just bother

8. Before U open Ur mouth
to say ‘I love U’,
Ask Urself if this is not just A moment of emotional madness’

A lady needs much more than ‘I love U’
She needs care
She needs Ur commitment
If U are not ready to make that commitment
That will lead to marriage Please leave her alone in PEACE and stop wasting her
time.....

3 Likes

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Achenyoamanyi: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
so true! Wish they r all reading dz!
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Tarya(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
I be her papa make she go meet her papa na, make d papa makam wetin God wan make she be na (

6. Love is commitment
Are U ready to commit
be By God’s grace?
for U to devote
Towards the
Are u ready to pour Ur
If U are not ready
N.W says don’t

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Bigflamie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op, you gotta wake up from that your big dream before it will be too late for ya, guys do fall in love every damn day without all these trash you put up there. Ladies, please find something and do for yourselves and stop looking for a guy you'd empty his pocket all because he's in love with you. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tarya: I be her papa make she go meet her papa na, make d papa makam wetin God wan make she be na (

6. Love is commitment
Are U ready to commit
be By God’s grace?
for U to devote
Towards the
Are u ready to pour Ur
If U are not ready
N.W says don’t

MY FRIEND GO AND READ THE BIBLE grin grin
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by sweetpoison(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
If u wait for all dis ones u will never live to say I LOVE U

2 Likes

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by lomaxx: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
OP just go and sleep!!
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
I don hear
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by kagari: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
There is this babe, i dont love and she does not love me too.
But we do say to ourselves
you love me, i love you too

does it mean we love ourselves

never mind

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by tomzman: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
kagari: There is this babe, i dont love and she does not love me too.

never mind
Abi. I also have a FRIEND like that too. OP, get busy.

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
tomzman:
Abi. I also have a FRIEND like that too. OP, get busy.

OP meaning original poster I guess?

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by 2blunt: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gal, no worry, Jesus go soon show, and u can have all dis love, but 4 now and for d guys, read my lips, 4gerit
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Total piece of crap!

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by roymary: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2013

never mind

He be like you be small pikin undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Achenyoamanyi: so true! Wish they r all reading dz!
sheyy,wish guys kn fink like dix instead of thinkin from dr dicks,fish brains
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by agrovick(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2013
As i no knw how to approach gal bayi nko
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Leyqute(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2013
badoolee: sheyy,wish guys kn fink like dix instead of thinkin from dr dicks,fish brains
fish brain? And you are what, crayfish?
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Leyqute:
fish brain? And you are what, crayfish?
ok grin,tenks,ah didn't see dat crayfish tin tho,it was not clear,buh I saw d rest of d sentence,

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Tarya(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
oh ma gosh!!!!!! I just said "I LOVE U ,to a girl I met yestadai, sory ass-hole
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tarya: oh ma gosh!!!!!! I just said "I LOVE U ,to a girl I met yestadai, sory ass-hole
Meaning? Hey dude I didn't post and tag you in it so mind ur speech. Not by force to comment as you won't get paid for it

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by kagari: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
roymary:

would have replied u adequately but somthing just tells me to lock-up

e b like say ur brain dey touch oo, must u quote me?
U neva hear jump and pass b4

babe iam just aving fun,

piece of advice

neva take comments on NL serious
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by kagari: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
roymary:

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
op, get a man, get a life.

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice one @ op. But I just have to tell you this, I'm tired of hiding it, oti sumi, I cant hide it anymore, please I just wanna let you know I love you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall: Nice one @ op. But I just have to tell you this, I'm tired of hiding it, oti sumi, I cant hide it anymore, please I just wanna let you know I love you. Thanks.
Mayor you still find me come here. LOVE ko love ni. MTCHEEW. Better go meet Rukayat grin grin
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Odedoyin25: op, get a man, get a life.

Who told you I don't have one. You just open your dirty gutter and utter trash. I didn't post because of you if you have nothing to say just pass by and don't utter anything. I didn't beg you to post. Every nigga can't be as heartless as you. #Just saying#

Get a life too. #FOOL#
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by MrCork: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
...you check if she light skin,, got big boobsi, nyash plus extra thigh..period! angry
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by MrCork: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
...you check if she light skin,, got big boobsi, nyash plus extra thigh and make sure she ain't Nigerian (no offenmse).. angry
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by MrCork: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
[sup][/sup]
Odedoyin25: op, get a man, get a life.

..bro don't worry..I will hook her up with me wink
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mhizsleek:
Mayor you still find me come here. LOVE ko love ni. MTCHEEW. Better go meet Rukayat grin grin

Who be Ruka, there's no Ruka anywhere na you Rachael I know o. Please dont break my yansh.
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
[sup][/sup]

..bro don't worry..I will hook her up with me wink

Dont take what's not yours gringrin

1 Like

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by fckmn24seg(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2013

Are you indirectly refering to me and my girl friend?

never mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / I Want A Man That Can Go 7/8 Rounds In Bed - Calabar Girl / What Type Of Proposal Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.