Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP (8773 Views)

Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki / Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate / Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Adegokenath(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
awodman: Time to relieve Baraje of his appointment as Nigeria Railway Corporation board chairman...you can't bite the fingers that fed you
the stupid baraje recently recruited almost 90% poeple from his home town in the recent employment in to the nigerian railway after collecting 1k 4 application form.
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by CastleandGreen: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
size38: We are watching. I belong to d new PDP in Rivers state
You are looking for cheap attention!
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by LawChick: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by MomohLawal: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
size38: We are watching. I belong to d new PDP in Rivers state
U have no brain. U think like pig
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Meteng: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
PointB: @topic,

This nails it.

Next time Baraje parades himself as PDP chairman, I won't be surprised if he is arrested and charged with impersonation.
If the fooll doesn't restrain himself, this is what i hope will happen next
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mehn am so loving naija politics, xo what next for the nPDP & G7 musketeerz, wld they run into Tinubu & Buhari's embrace.......no thats what they are fighting against - being gagged by an oga@d top. Then yes they wld chin up, stick their nose in d air & stay put in PDP. They'd do al they can to tear that umbrella to shreds, we knw the plot already, its made in Nollywood.
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by njuwo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk: When will they be barred from being members of PDP..? that will be their best Punishment for being a nuisance to the society
Best way is to give dem rums in kirikiri
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by patriotic007: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
if the Bamanga tukur group will give GEJ the ticket to run for presidency then my loyalty remains with them,.....#team fresh air#

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by leofab(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
But Wait; Why must we vote for party and not an individual? Its baffles me...
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by IMMUNO1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hahahaha...I so much love this. But wait, you guys are busy mentioning Baraje and Amaechi. What happens to Baba Iyabo that planned it all? Make una shine una eyes ooo.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Symphony007: how typical. Nigerians scream against corruption but are actively encouraging political thuggery and imperialism when it suits them and the folks they support.
and between pdp n d npdp who best fit da polilitical thug and lawless rascal? Ur post is typical thinkingwithdaballsnigerian,go figure that out n get some build upstairs
meanwhile that syringe of a judgement is long overdue for baraje's n co drunks' bloody arssses,you bloody certainly dont go thru da under table or da back door n u wanna hold some ace,think again....
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by ENEONWO(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
oshyno: The nPDP members especially the governors are in a cross road here. Should they decide to dump PDP they will be relieved of their post as governors. If they stay put, which I think they will, they will be dealt with Tukur.Tukur has already set up a disciplinary committee.
Fish head, why are you this unteacheable? Hasnt anybody told you that the law says one can decamp from his/her party if there's crises in the party. Can't you understand that Baraje's game was to create the crises for aggrieved members to freely decamp? Tukur's PDP will be the utmost looser once they loose 7governors at once! Now, you must also learn that persons, not parties win elections. In Amechi vs Omehie, the court ruled that the PDP's replacement of Amechi by Omehie was invalid. So, in the eyes of the law, Omehie was not a candidate for the election at all.And so, ordered that the validly nominated candidate (Amechi) be sworn in. Thats why INEC's Certificate of Return are given to individuals, not parties.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
patriotic007: if the Bamanga tukur group will give GEJ the ticket to run for presidency then my loyalty remains with them,.....#team fresh air#
bros na who dem want give before?

No Vacancy in Aso Rock my man
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
ENEONWO: Fish head, why are you this unteacheable? Hasnt anybody told you that the law says one can decamp from his/her party if there's crises in the party. Can't you understand that Baraje's game was to create the crises for aggrieved members to freely decamp? Tukur's PDP will be the utmost looser once they loose 7governors at once! Now, you must also learn that persons, not parties win elections. In Amechi vs Omehie, the court ruled that the PDP's replacement of Amechi by Omehie was invalid. So, in the eyes of the law, Omehie was not a candidate for the election at all.And so, ordered that the validly nominated candidate (Amechi) be sworn in. Thats why INEC's Certificate of Return are given to individuals, not parties.
Nitwit stop displaying your acute ignorance
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Godyke(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Enough of all these diversionary tactics. Is PDP the only party in Nigeria with internal issues? How is this suppose to be our problem. Wise up guys, including men.
By the way, what is the update on the PHCN takeover. The Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan bribery saga, the Police Pension fraud issue. Justice for the Aluu 4, The Unending ASSU strike. The list is endless. If we can not ask then we shouldn't be drawn into unnecessary controversies. This is just a delay
tactic . We need to demand the stewardship from those we put into various offices
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Is he the chairman of nig railway?if he is,he should be kicked out immediately so that the message can sink faster into his head.
awodman: Time to relieve Baraje of his appointment as Nigeria Railway Corporation board chairman...you can't bite the fingers that fed you
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Good one!
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by awodman: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: Is he the chairman of nig railway?if he is,he should be kicked out immediately so that the message can sink faster into his head.
Yes he is
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2013
awodman:
Yes he is
then he must be fired for biting the fingers that is feeding him.

He should meet his G7 gangsters for an appointment
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Longeria(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: Is he the chairman of nig railway?if he is,he should be kicked out immediately so that the message can sink faster into his head.
He should be sacked now
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by Kabikala(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2013
oshyno: The nPDP members especially the governors are in a cross road here. Should they decide to dump PDP they will be relieved of their post as governors. If they stay put, which I think they will, they will be dealt with Tukur.Tukur has already set up a disciplinary committee.

Really? Which constitution are you reading? Are you aware that two PPA Governors defected to PDP after the 2007 elections and they retained their positions?
The rule of vacating your position if you defect only applies to parliamentarians, and even then, it has always been applied in breach.
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by oshyno(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
ENEONWO: Fish head, why are you this unteacheable? Hasnt anybody told you that the law says one can decamp from his/her party if there's crises in the party. Can't you understand that Baraje's game was to create the crises for aggrieved members to freely decamp? Tukur's PDP will be the utmost looser once they loose 7governors at once! Now, you must also learn that persons, not parties win elections. In Amechi vs Omehie, the court ruled that the PDP's replacement of Amechi by Omehie was invalid. So, in the eyes of the law, Omehie was not a candidate for the election at all.And so, ordered that the validly nominated candidate (Amechi) be sworn in. Thats why INEC's Certificate of Return are given to individuals, not parties.

I don't really like calling people names but people like u makes me puke. U wanted to sound smart only to succed in shooting ursef on d foot.

If person wins election not party, Amechi ( being the person here) did nt contest election but was made governor by d jugdement. Do u now see hw dumb u sound. Perus b4 hiting d submit button son..
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by ENEONWO(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
oshyno:

I don't really like calling people names but people like u makes me puke. U wanted to sound smart only to succed in shooting ursef on d foot.

If person wins election not party, Amechi ( being the person here) did nt contest election but was made governor by d jugdement. Do u now see hw dumb u sound. Perus b4 hiting d submit button son..
. You are simply an orangutan! If Amechi did not contest the election, who did? Was it Celestine Omehie who, according to the judgement, who was not even a candidate? Or, do you mean the PDP won the election without a candidate, against the spirit and letters of the electoral act? Let it sink into your rocky medulla that even campaigning well, Amechi won the election under PDP. Every vote for PDP in that election was a vote for Amechi. Do you know what an INEC Certificate of Return represents? Its a proof that the bearer (not party) won an election. It was given to Amechi, not PDP. Get a copy of the judgement & save yourself public shaming
Re: Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP by tomakint: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Billyonaire: WE DO NOT MAKE NOISE, WE MAKE MOVES

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size]
The one and only Billionaire I know has spoken! [size=18pt]FRESH AIR IS ALL I SEE AROUND ME[/size][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register / Chuks Ibegu Warns Against "Dangers Of Denying Igbos 2023 Presidency" / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.