Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,499 members, 7,895,107 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Askmen.com II - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com II (4273 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com II by cescky(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
@post
if ur that tall . . . . . . . . . undecided ill get a ladder for u grin grin grin tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by NegroNtns(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
lol@ dormant liver   grin

Onyinye, almost every hip-hop song, and rap, got the word shawty in it to describe female.
Re: Askmen.com II by onyinye2(f): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2008
studentetc:

@ Onyinye,

Me am 6' that means i have to bend my knees if i wan kiss you or will you stand on stool?

i dated i guy who was 6' 1' and i had no trouble kissing him good night after our date.

Negro_Ntns:

lol@ dormant liver grin

Onyinye, almost every hip-hop song, and rap, got the word shawty in it to describe female.

and your point is exactly??
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
This is a thread for chics who finds it difficult to find a man, so won't be that strage knowing that the poster is just a lonely single lady seeking for notice.
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
Had it been that age never run out of them side we'll ve make something out of this thread.
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
No one respond again?
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
where is that lonely seeking for notice chick called redhotchillipeppers?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ Redhot, what if the girl is short, but she's wearing height adding shoe platforms, r u saying a guy will still be intimidated?
That's called height advantage. Height is not a big factor for women, it's the men that has a problem with it. Even a chic that can pass for a pygmy can always update her height with shoes.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
@post
if your that tall . . . . . . . . . Undecided ill get a ladder for u Grin Grin Grin Tongue
Or you can always climb on top of your SUV's hood to kiss me goodnight kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Askmen.com II by illusion2: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Or you can always climb on top of your SUV's hood to kiss me goodnight kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Actually the taller the sweeter, just imagine those long legs spread ,bent and slithering in ecstatic motion , ah  wink
Re: Askmen.com II by lucabrasi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
@redhot
i rest my case, how many girls ll date a guy that is shorter no matter how nice,suave,handsome e.t.c

i do get the  butterflys in the stomach feeling when stepping to a girl but its not about height at all(last thought on my mind actually)just the usual anxiety when u r stepping to a girl but i m not ashamed to say that because i know when a guy a lady thinks is hot steps to them,they are flustered and nervous as well  
as for bending up or down to kiss,i thought we r in a 50/50 world,she can as well bend down to kiss me and not bat an eyelid,especially if she believes we r equal sexes grin
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2008
hehehe i don't care, if he's shorter its a no no
Ib, are you telling me that if you find everything you want in a man but height, you'll still pass on him? height?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
i do get the butterflys in the stomach feeling when stepping to a girl but its not about height at all
What gives you the butterflies then?
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Now you are talking. So you accept that you can turn to jelly in front of a woman taller than you unless you are either intoxicated or you approached her with your precise.

Height means ZILCH for a confident man.
Even if a woman is 10 ft tall, i would still walk up to her and do ma business.
A woman will always be a woman TO ME irrespective of height, status or colour. cool
Re: Askmen.com II by lucabrasi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

What gives you the butterflies then?
the normal guy anxiety now, it can be likened to getting ready to step into a boardroom and closing a deal kinda feeling,you know you r a hot shot entrepreneur and you v done all your home work and have the funds to close the deal but u still feel a lil bit of anxiety,not fear, u get the analogy
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
Height means ZILCH for a confident man.
Even if a woman is 10 ft tall, i would still walk up to her and do ma business.
A woman will always be a woman TO ME irrespective of height, status or colour
Talk is cheap, wait till you meet hot Funmilayo.
Again, make sure you are too tall before you hit on either Tope or Ibkaye otherwise you'll be turned down without warning. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
the normal guy anxiety now, it can be likened to getting ready to step into a boardroom and closing a deal kind of feeling,you know you r a hot shot entrepreneur and you v done all your home work and have the funds to close the deal but u still feel a little bit of anxiety,not fear, u get the analogy
There are still guys that do not have any form of butterflies in them even if they are about to hit on Margaret Thatcher.
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Talk is cheap, wait till you meet hot Funmilayo.
Again, make sure you are too tall before you hit on either Tope or Ibkaye otherwise you'll be turned down without warning. tongue tongue tongue tongue

With your height at 5ft 11'(heels aided), you are still a dwarf to me. grin cheesy
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
Question 2:
Why do guys spend all they can to buy cars even when they don't have a house to sleep on? Why not invest their money in something better and more rewarding than cars?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
With your height at 5ft 11'(heels aided), you are still a dwarf to me.
Big mouth!!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question 2:
Why do guys spend all they can to buy cars even when they don't have a house to sleep on? Why not invest their money in something better and more rewarding than cars?

Not all men reason this way, Senora!!!!!
Cars are liabilities, they don't appreciate so it is rare to see a smart geezer spending his life savings getting a car!!
What kinda men do u date?? tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
What kind of men do u date??
Must I date every man i described here?
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Must I date every man i described here?

I wouldn't put it past u considering your insatiable appetite for men!!! grin cheesy
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
Whats the next question. . . . . . .Funmi-lekpa-shandy! tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
I wouldn't put it past u considering your insatiable appetite for men!!!
Roflmao

Question:

Why do some guys allow themselves to be handcuffed by their girlfriends during sex. Don't they know they can be killed because of that?
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:

Why do some guys allow themselves to be handcuffed by their girlfriends during sex. Don't they know they can be killed because of that?
Shut up! tongue
You've been watching way too much movies. cheesy
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Its an element of S & M.
Some men enjoy sexual fantasies or urges for being beaten, humiliated, bound, tortured, or otherwise made to suffer, either as an enhancement to or a substitute for sexual pleasure.

The Sly:

Shut up! tongue
You've been watching way too much movies. cheesy

U took that from me mouth.
I guess she just saw Basic Instinct. tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by StephenP(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:

Naw, that's not a legit question. Well, maybe it's cause they want their girlfriends to feel like they have the power to do whatever they want to them (the dudes).
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
Shut up! Tongue
You've been watching way too much movies
Roflmao, wonders why you didn't accuse me of that.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2008
Some men enjoy sexual fantasies or urges for being beaten, humiliated, bound, tortured, or otherwise made to suffer, either as an enhancement to or a substitute for sexual pleasure.
Even at the detriment of your life? What kind of pleasure is that?
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Even at the detriment of your life? What kind of pleasure is that?

A certain degree of trust must be established to have S & M with a chic!!!!
White peops are crazy cos to be honest, it makes no sense to me.
There's no pleasure in PAIN!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
White peops are crazy because to be honest, it makes no sense to me.
There's no pleasure in PAIN!!!
Most Naija guys are into handcuffs now. Whats going on? Are they watching too many movies or is it just a fantasy thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers / Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.