Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,357 members, 7,923,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (32665 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Gudintent: 3:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: Mine is keeping her HIV status from me. Not telling me the nature of her work.

I didn't want to like, because I'm sure when you found out, it must have been a great shock.

That is too big to keep from someone you are in a r/ship with.

I feel for you bro.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by coolzeal(m): 3:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Distance
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 3:52am On Oct 25, 2013
coolzeal: Distance
What has distance got to do with secret.......WAEC and JAMB go make money for some people head sha... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 3:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: Mine is keeping her HIV status from me. Not telling me the nature of her work.
Omo you catch that thing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Am yet to see that secret that would make me leave. I have unveiled a lot but it didn't change what i had for them.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by keg90(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Her ex reminding her of d way he bleeped her in a txt message
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2013
Ishilove:
So what is your status now?

What was the nature of her job?
initially when I posted this topic. the heading was "what secret kept by ur lover will make you to call it quits"? I just pasted the above as a pointer to what can break it. I have never been in a real relationship. and for the record am 100% negative.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Omo you catch that thing? grin grin
^smiley^^
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Ashmark(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2013
vicoloni: Finding out that broken hymen wasn't as a result of the alleged fall but was actually busted by a goddamn nigger!
How will you know if she didn't tell you?...And if she eventually tell you by herself,why d anger?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2013
lord_darshwood:

Is ur gf/wife HIV positive,just curious
^^^smiley^
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2013
houstonia:

Does this mean you are up for grabs anytime soon. Dang!!!!
am up up for grabs. but am not gay o.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2013
the title is confusing with your post, "destroyed " is past tense, ur post also follows same. "if" would av bn better ,seriously the first thing that came to my mind was that you're already a carrier.
why not "secrets that can destroy ....."
or "secrets that destroy ..."

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by surhaj(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2013
ebamma: are u talking from experience?

He can't be talking from xperience, this thread owner should reply to this pls
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by surhaj(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2013
The secret that can destroy my relationship is telling me I'm not the father of the 3 children she had for me after spending money on them
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by surhaj(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: ^^^smiley^
Is it true?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2013
surhaj:
Is it true?
am not a carrier , am even a male virgin grin
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2013
am still scanning her sha.
although I trust her,I still have to verify
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by timwezzb(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Dats the Trut about Relationships!

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by SensualMan: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think the worst a man could have done is that he was once an assassin. Even at that, yes, i'll go crazy for some time but If he's sober enough and trusts me enough to open up, i'll later calm down and we'll go through it together, if we're married!

If we're still dating, there might be some kinda consideration!
cheesy
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by buchibabe: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2013
When i found out dat my ex who is "supposed" to be a man of God drinks alchohol,has a babe and worst of all has a shrine he worships wenva he travels to his home town in d east.

Father i thank u for delivering me me from dat o. No b small somthing
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by amir99(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2013
buchibabe: When i found out dat my ex who is "supposed" to be a man of God drinks alchohol,has a babe and worst of all has a shrine he worships wenva he travels to his home town in d east.

Father i thank u for delivering me me from dat o. No b small somthing

Babe this your matter tie wrapper o

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by erictoonice: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think the worst a man could have done is that he was once an assassin. Even at that, yes, i'll go crazy for some time but If he's sober enough and trusts me enough to open up, i'll later calm down and we'll go through it together, if we're married!

If we're still dating, there might be some kinda consideration!

sayin is easier than doin wat if he dudbt tell u he wad a HIV positive till u got it, or something like he used ur children fr rituals of which u hav suffered for, or ur mom, people are wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by spawne: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Onyinyechimara: If he's closet gay.......end of discussion
Anything else, we ll manage
So if he is straight but cheats (like a lot), and he is a paedophile or worse, you won't mind no? so long as he is into girls.
C'mon!

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by laplace19(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And what if he confessed that he is HIV positive and you have been having a non-protective intimacy with him.....will you forgive him and forget the past?? grin grin
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by laplace19(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: initially when I posted this topic. the heading was "what secret kept by ur lover will make you to call it quits"? I just pasted the above as a pointer to what can break it. I have never been in a real relationship. and for the record am 100% negative.

Guy,the heading should have been "SECRET THAT CAN DESTROY A RELATIONSHIP"

.......Cos your post(as your own secret) made it look like you have been having intimacy with your HIV positive girlfriend and as such you are a carrier too......lwkmd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by b3llo(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2013
veave: If you make me believe i'm the only woman but i get to find out i'm actually the assistant.
Hahaha... Nothing hurts more than being an assistant in a relationship.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2013
hollandis: He was transgendered...... angry.dunno if should say he or she?
what exactly do you mean?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2013
yorex2011: what if u found out ur partner's parents are serial killers
or your partner himself!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by gothrones(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Lies. I lied to the point that even the Devil was greatly disturbed. Hopefully I will do better in another relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.