Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference (22845 Views)

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Edoblakky(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
40 whips with a wet camel's tail to my gov Adams Oshiomhole for making GEJ look guilty of what he(Oshiomhole) is guilty of. While campaigning, Oshiomhole promised to make 10,000 jobs available in his first 100 days in office. I guess we all know better now. I've been saying that to oppose the govt and to rule in the govt are not the same thing. Oshiomhole is only good as an opposition and not as a governor. Road construction alone will not bring all the jobs we need. We have so much arable lands. What about building an industrial layout? Investors will not be confident to come as kidnappers are having a field day. Oshiomhole is looking like a superstar because the orzuor that misruled the state in eight years did nothing but looting. But my take is that he's failed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by apostle007(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Jenams: Politics can really change a man, cos atimes I do sit down to wonder if this is still d same Adams of NLC *smh*

Its funny sometimes how people talk and dnt listen to themselves, the very same oshiomole that said to Jonathan: Forget About National Conference''
is still the same oshiomole listing topics he wants for dialogue by the said conference he is against.
''What I want is a
national dialogue on unemployment.
I mean, how to get our young people
back to work.
“I want a national conference on how
we can prohibit importation of some
goods and ensure that Nigerians
consume made in Nigeria products.
"I want a national conference on how
we can revive the Ikeja industrial
base, the Apapa industrial base, the
Isolo industries, the Bompai and
Sharandi industries in Kano, how Aba
and Delta textiles can be revived.
“You know the whole industries in
Kano produced me.
OR did GEJ term these aforementioned areas by oshiomole as ''NO GO AREA''?

He only wants GEJ to restrict any national conference to youth employment.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by comrChris(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa40: i doubt if adams will say such a thing. because some nigeria newspaper tell lies.
## yes he said it l was der live,now l know y dey call apc govnors rascal,dey r so rude 4 my liking,u need 2 c how proud dey were including faymi,aregbosola own was worse dat day,never believed he is such a rude man
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by higherground(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
I wonder why things that are obvious and conspicuous are taking for granted thereby shifting attention to things that does not matter. grin
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by profvic3: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2013
ULSHERLAN: More or less like APC Vs PDP. I never expected the opposition to find anything meaningful though even if she SNC was of good interest. Opposition would always be opposing and backing their claims with points. This is politics and politics they say is a dirty game
must u av a political view of everytin?one is here expressin his own opinion as a nigerian nd you ar der openin ur mouth n vomit gibberish,smh
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by anonimi: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2013
emmydeep:
Is the federal govt the only tier of government? There are 3 tiers of government.
What have your state done to employ you? What have Your LGA done to help you?
People are waging their stinking mouth because Jonathan is a good man.
The problem of Nigeria is the group of so called progressives. What course have they help progressed?
How many of you Anti-jonathan youths here have questioned your governors about the allocation of your state? Or don't you know that your governor and LGA chairman have the responsibility to provide jobs for you as provided for in the monthly allocation given to them?
These APC governors are busy bribbing labour, Assu ane the rest not to call of the strike. Boy shine your eyes and don't let that APC failled empire deceive you.
One Love Nigeria.
Fresh air blowing!

Thank you. We are too lazy and TRIBALISTIC to bother with the PUBLIC SERVANTS closest to us as they are usually somehow more of our relation than the distant president in Abuja, especially if he is from a different tribe

willibounce: See them making noise abt NC/SNC. Most naija ppl are senseless, even d highly educated ones. [b]Little wonder we can hardly do anything on our own without the help of the white men.

Most of the ppl shouting SNC/NC do not even know who their LG chairman is, let alone councillors. Some don't even knw their ward or d local govt they fall under. Any smal probs they have, they blame d president.

How can ppl who don't understnd wat democracy is be talkin abt SNC/NC. 70% of nigerians are illiterate who only think of hustling, eating, sleepin and praying 4 miracle. When u tel dem to hold their leaders responsible, they are quick to say ' God go judge them'. SNC/NC is not wat u black monkeys need. U nid to use ur brains.
No governor/LG chairman or president is doing u any favour. Stop singing their praises and force dem to do their jobs by giving dem hard tackles.

Will SNC/NC stop dem from stealing ur money?
.[/b]

Na so we see am oh!
And na we go dey carry swagger pass not knowing sey we be certified mugu!
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Andyforte: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Is oshiomole telling us that if we managed to get the youth to work the divisions and reasons for most of the conflicts and violence ravaging the country will end? Nigeria is a time bomb, just waiting to happen. Most likely 2014, whether Jonathan wins or not.

Abeg national conference abeg . APC ppl should stop disturbing this country with their useless opinions and criticisms. Ashiomole should hold a conference in his state for youth development. APC SHOULD HOLD A CONFERENCE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE OR COLLECTIVE STATES FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AND STOP SOWING USELESS SENTIMENTS THAT MAKE YOUTH LAZY n unruly
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by PrinceOscar(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Oshiomhole urged the federal government to deploy the larger parts of the country’s resources to tackle poverty among the populace and stop wasting time on frivolities

OSHIOMHOLE, should concentrate in Developing Edo state, is not a must that everybody must contribute to National issues. Last time when Boko boys were busy making trouble in Nigeria, it was people like him; oshimhole, Amechi,Tinubu and other non significant people when to National daily to open their currupt mouth and say FG must not use Army to solve Boko harram issue.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by djfaithy: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.
. Can you please tell us, what you are producing, how you are producing and where you producing the kinda product that made you a millionaire at your age, please how did you get the money,I mean ur capital....don't forget, we are all not both with silver spoon, majority of us stays in Ekiti,kwara and some other states where your chance of managing a business beyond 4 years is a lil bit hard, don't speak for us mr man, we all know some of you on NL, are yahoo boys too.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by PrinceOscar(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Edoblakky: 40 whips with a wet camel's tail to my gov Adams Oshiomhole for making GEJ look guilty of what he(Oshiomhole) is guilty of. While campaigning, Oshiomhole promised to make 10,000 jobs available in his first 100 days in office. I guess we all know better now. I've been saying that to oppose the govt and to rule in the govt are not the same thing. Oshiomhole is only good as an opposition and not as a governor. Road construction alone will not bring all the jobs we need. We have so much arable lands. What about building an industrial layout? Investors will not be confident to come as kidnappers are having a field day. Oshiomhole is looking like a superstar because the orzuor that misruled the state in eight years did nothing but looting. But my take is that he's failed as well.

i need people like you to come up and defend what our presido is trying to do.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by tchikelue: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2013
The same Oshiomole that denied youths and entire people of Edo what would have been an all round relief for Edo state in particular and some neighbouring states through Dangote. Same idiot who is harassing everybody in Benin city with his stupid tax collectors especially oshiomole police. Same fool that went to Anambra state to tell ppl to vote his accomplice Ngige for the second term that has seen all the projects stopped in Benin city since sworn in for second term. Same olodo that could not sign into law anti kidnapping bill for death sentence abinitio. Same oloshi that is telling the Edo ppl that he represents that there is no going back on the sale of Edo house in Lagos. Same ingrate that denied bike men and their dependants who threw their lives in support of his election source of livelihood. Four months gone still waiting for palliative.Our politicians should be wise and stop manipulating ppl through poverty.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by PrinceOscar(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2013
djfaithy: . Can you please tell us, what you are producing, how you are producing and where you producing the kinda product that made you a millionaire at your age, please how did you get the money,I mean ur capital....don't forget, we are all not both with silver spoon, majority of us stays in Ekiti,kwara and some other states where your chance of managing a business beyond 4 years is a lil bit hard, don't speak for us mr man, we all know some of you on NL, are yahoo boys too.

thank you djfaithy'; people like like Iyagn19:give them opportunity now enter toilet comeout, see how everything will be looted out to his personal use.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by saint047(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2013
sesanrota: Good Point by the comrade Governor himself, its high time the presidency realizes they are most Nigerian youth are graduating each year with little or no Job....its a time bomb.
do u expect comrade adams oshiomhole to say otherwise,wen his oga Tinubu has already criticise d whole ideal.I,m from edo state,he oshiomhole should tell us how many jobs he has created since he bcame d gov 5yrs ago.most d FG do everyting for dem.for me oshiomhole is just doing d biddings of his party (APC)notin more
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by manmade(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Oshi, how many youth employment opportunities or conferences have you called since u became the Governor of Edo State? It is only in Nigeria that governors and local govt chairmen collect billions of Naira monthly as allocations, embezzled the money and turned around to blame the Federal government for their plights and economic backwardness as if their monthly allocations was meant for political jamboree and embezzlement. Oshiomhole, We have seen through your tricks and We can't be deceive again ,national confab is needed to restructure this Country for better.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by profvic3: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2013
digospel2: Pls give Oshiomole a dose of APC to cure his headache so that he can employ all the Edo girls prostituting in Italy and. all over the world. This same man once agitated for people oriented constitution but aboki have brainwashed him . I pity him when if power mistakenly return to abokis.
u really need to take a chill pill and crawl back to your little hole.just bcoz an edo girl broke ur hrt shud nt mk u insult d gals belongin to d hrtbeat of d nation ok?tribalism is bad for ur health
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by BigBen10: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2013
sesanrota: Good Point by the comrade Governor himself, its high time the presidency realizes they are most Nigerian youth are graduating each year with little or no Job....its a time bomb.

yeah a time bomb and the govt is doing notin. But dey will say dey are creating jobs by giving out keke , training tailors, plumbers, welders and carpenters- this is a cheap-fake solution.
Wot dey have to do is to build industries-steel,tin,coal,cement,gold, and more refinaries.- this is d costly option but it is d true solution.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by taisoft(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls, Oshiomole should be informed to first set up the youth conference in his own state as a starter. I'm surprised that Nigerians don't see anything good in our leaders. We should encourage our leaders and prayer for them and their policies. GEJ, pls go ahead and God will see you through. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by nagoma(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire:
Gani Fawehinmi, a detribalized Nigerian from the Great Yoruba Dynasty, a real Yoruba DNA (not these adulterated yorubas with frog-eyes) clamoured for SNC, till we lost him to death. That was a real SAN, a freedom fighter for all Nigerian Youths, a voice of the voiceless, a defender of the masses. We lost a rare gem, I wont forget Gani. This great mind (RIP) clamoured for SNC till his death, and no President during his lifetime accepted to host a SNC to iron out the imbalance militating against Nigeria and Nigerians, one of which is massive youth Employment that an id-iotic ugly Fight-for-my-pocket, bribe-taking former NLC leader who was known for taking bribes and suspending strikes in his era is talking about.
One Day na One Day, I wont say more. This is not a threat, this is a guarantee.

We all wish that Gani Fawehinmi was alive , for he will support the masses against the tyrannical and evil PDP government. Yes he was a strong advocate for SNC but he would have seen through the cynical self serving emptiness in this GEJ's proposed conference. He would see it clearly even before Tinubu and Oshimole and he would not shy away from exposing the selfish agenda. The conference will definitely be a talk shop. A forum for tribes to insult each other and nothing will come out of it. If The Reterdeen has balls let his present a timetable for dividing the country, no need for "the mutual insult conference ", Nairaland is sufficient for that. Why "one day na one day " ? Why not now? North for northerners and south for southerners.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2013
profvic3: must u av a political view of everytin?one is here expressin his own opinion as a nigerian nd you ar der openin ur mouth n vomit gibberish,smh
I can see that you think but am sure you don't reason. Do you think politicians are like you or they think the way you do. For every step a politician takes they must have discussed about it before. I don't need to say more. Take it or leave it, its your opinion and next time try to be civilised not to use abusive words and stop behaving like natives of Kenya
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by dannjo(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Are u a learner, must every graduate opt for entrepreneurship like u, d reality on ground is dat the govt do not care abot d unemployed graduate and they do not intend to create jobs.. Simply put revival the various industries and the govt will create job for the unemployed graduate.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Edoblakky(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
@ Prince Oscar, I'm not defending the presido. All I'm saying is that Oshiomhole is clamouring for youth employment while doing nothing about it. Edo state govt should be able to put in place some machinery that will engender massive employment like constructing an industrial layout and tackling robbery and kidnapping. The presido is already confused, Oshiomhole should not act and speak foolishness.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by dasparrow: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
@Post

I get what Comrade Oshiomole is saying but I still think an SNC should hold. As a nation, we need to discuss the way forward especially now that the end of our amalgamation as a country is slowly drawing to a close.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by sleekp1: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2013
I think Osho baba should zip it since he no longer make's sense.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by nairamaniac: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Nice words our comrade governor.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ogbronx(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Pukkah:

Has government created that environment?

Yes or no?
No
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Odycute(f): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...

congrats-u made it thr. u think evry1 will b dat lucky? if we all bcome boses-who will work for us?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by taisoft(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2013
[/quote]
taisoft: Pls, Oshiomole should be informed to first set up the youth conference in his own state as a starter. I'm surprised that Nigerians don't see anything good in our leaders. We should encourage our leaders and prayer for them and their policies. GEJ, pls go ahead and God will see you through. Amen
[quote author=taisoft]Pls, Oshiomole should be informed to first set up the youth conference in his own state as a starter. I'm surprised that Nigerians don't see anything good in our leaders. We should encourage our leaders and prayer for them and their policies. GEJ, pls go ahead and God will see you through. Amen
taisoft: Pls, Oshiomole should be informed to first set up the youth conference in his own state as a starter. I'm surprised that Nigerians don't see anything good in our leaders. We should encourage our leaders and prayer for them and their policies. GEJ, pls go ahead and God will see you through. Amen
. Pls pray for our leaders
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ogbronx(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2013
nagoma:

We all wish that Gani Fawehinmi was alive , for he will support the masses against the tyrannical and evil PDP government. Yes he was a strong advocate for SNC but he would have seen through the cynical self serving emptiness in this GEJ's proposed conference. He would see it clearly even before Tinubu and Oshimole and he would not shy away from exposing the selfish agenda. The conference will definitely be a talk shop. A forum for tribes to insult each other and nothing will come out of it. If The Reterdeen has balls let his present a timetable for dividing the country, no need for "the mutual insult conference ", Nairaland is sufficient for that. Why "one day na one day " ? Why not now? North for northerners and south for southerners.
, Guy! you talk sense no be small but lets face reality. can naija really separate without violence or war? There is only one way forward for this country( was never a nation) and that is confederative govt.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ketoprofen(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Oshiomole, that's just your lame opinion, my opinion is different from yours. I need SNC.

Oshiomole ought to know at his age that employment generation is principally private sector driven and Government can only create an atmosphere that promotes employment generation and not be seen carrying baggage of employment and saddled with recurring expenses from non-productive workforce.

I still believe that Oshiomole is not just ugly, he is getting sillier as other APC mosquitoes.

Don't mind all those APC lazy goons.
Everything ranging from the tribal dominance of that party to everything else denote laziness and lack of innovation.
I jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by OuchDaddy(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I read a post above where some one implied that oshiomole should present his own case of youth unemployment to d SNC n I fink it's spot on.. These ridiculous APC goons r becoming weirder thru their words n actions. Nigeria needs 2 discuss and decide if 2 stick together or simply disintegrate. a country where citizens r deported cos they're nat indegenes, a country where tribalism and nepotism is practised in all sectors (education inclusive), a country where foreigners r favourably given beta jobs/wages as against their nigerian counterparts, a country where d opressors that killed my fore fathers in d un civil war, still dare me to do some thing abt it, a country that i'm sincere to , but she's nat sincere wit me, why should i keep pretending we are one?.. let all regions decide wat they want and only then can there be true federalism.. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF..... Wat EVa! cry

GOD Bless You Nwanne! Knuckle Luv...
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by maxjax(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2013
stress is the fertilizer of creativity

but certainly reverse is the case here in 9ja....

this country got a forever migraine headache, but been treated n treatin for hiv...

knowin that gettin tha right med glasses to the eyes ...is a goodbye kiss to tha forever migraine ache.

I see no hope for this country wether now or future.

"No Indigenous Govt Ever Realises It's Ambition"
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by vislabraye(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:

Congrats to you. But the govt still needs to provide jobs and invest in the company. Btw, what exactly do U do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos) / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.