Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,378 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (17309 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by iterator25: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Jux show me any part of Africa where there's FRAUD and u won't see a nigerian. cheesy grin cheesy ...... Might be a curse or something cheesy
you might as well say Nigerians invented it undecided olodo oshi
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ojimbo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay: Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.
, shut up if you dont know what to say.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by donodion(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Litmus: [size=18pt]FAKE TRIBALISM[/size]

Nigerians wake up, you're being played!

Meanwhile, Nigeria should start being unreasonable towards other African Nations. If Kenya or another crappy African nation deports Nigerian officials, we should no longer look into the rights and wrongs of the matter, just deport their counter parts in Nigeria. African nations are largely primitive, you cant reason with primitives. You're talking grammar they will chook you spear! When the Nigerians were murdered in Guinea, many so-called African brothers (god forbid, they're not my brothers) were on all sorts of boards calling for Nigerians to be killed wherever they go.

WAKE UP NIGERIA!

my broda,if it were ordinaray naija civilia that was deported regardless his tribe,i go make noise..but as far it was a Nigerian Official...I DONT CARE.in fact they should have televized his been arrested and taken to airport for return to naija.Yes,disgrace those thieving bastards with their loot.Kenya doesnt need Nigerias corrupt officials money to improve their economy.
Kenya govt,ride on,you down owe then jack.In fact arrass more naija officials.Nothing do you. More embarrasment and disgrace like this mightr be the reason to sit back at home fix the country for good.Uganda,Malawi,Senegal oya oya.over to you.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by whitecat007: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why is the crime they committed shrouded in secrecy?

To those of you programmed with the speculation of "it must be this and that" hmm!!! Your lives and those of your children unborn are screwed.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by LBT: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.
I believe you have 1/4 IQ, why mess up your good comment by including Odua republic? I believe you're high on cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Emzyk(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
I live in Nairobi&kenyans have no problem with Nigerians..ad like to know your source huh!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by lawbabs: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Facts & Truths:

I find comments as these quite stup1d and no less this very poster.
So GEJ should be totally operational in all ministries and eventually get to do their works. Later you'll be same to accuse him of not allowing his officials do their duties.
Pls the ambassador in charge should critically look into reasons behind the deportation and not rant nonsense till all findings are concluded.

Sorry, I dont intend to comment. But to let all know that this (Facts & Truths) is a voice from Aso Rock. I am too sure of it...
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Italiano1: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
I just came to check if Solo is around so I can send him to bed as always but he has taken the wisest option and absconded.

He has some sense after all.

Solo one minute from Anambra, the next second from IKA

Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
So yoruba man has been deported too from Kenya? Where are all those ohemmanu møгøns in this forum who run their mouths about ibos "tarnishing the image of Nigeria" in foreign countries? You all should go to the airport and ask your Yoruba-Yoruba brother what he did that warranted his deportation.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
ocelot2006:
Well it's no suprise you dont know your own country owns a foreign intelligence service (ie. the National Intelligence Agency). When you spend your whole life scrubbing toilets for the London tube, it's bound to happen.

Anyway, yes we own the secretive NIA, established in 1986 (I think) as one of the successors to the now defunct NSO (other successors include SSS for domestic intelligence and the DIA for military intelligence). But unlike the other services, the NIA draws its field operatives from the ranks of the armed forces, police force, and SSS. if you've been to Abuja, then maybe you wouldve noticed a very large compound non-descriptive white buildings on a hill (Asokoro, same axis as the Police SARS HQ) and CCTV cameras and armed men in suits. Yeah, thats it. And it very very active.

Another yellowish-red eyes having scrounger. How about go sort out your anorexia induced by hunger? Poverty-ridden, low IQ having apes. Perhaps, if poverty hadn't eaten too deep into your brain cells, you would know that diplomats have diplomatic immunity. And even if the deported guy were to be a spy masquerading as a diplomat - there's no way in hell they would have deported him the way they did.

I know you're in the Nigerian army - you can catch the fade for the other clowns and come get almost the same treatment BH has been meting out to your crude armed forces. Silly plonker.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
You don't bring pseudo-patriotism into everything.

A guy who's allegedly a Nigerian official or Nigerian diplomat got deported like he's anybody. However, Nigeria didn't go into details about why he was deported.

How about ask questions since diplomats don't get deported like that? Nah, just as notoriously primitive as they're - it's all about casting aspersions and crying about how everyone hates them. How about look at the man in the mirror for the first time in your sorry lives? And if you don't agree with their primitive thought-process, they'll start attacking you. Psychotic pillocks!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Italiano1: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Decryptor: So yoruba man has been deported too from Kenya? Where are all those ohemmanu møгøns in this forum who run their mouths about ibos "tarnishing the image of Nigeria" in foreign countries? You all should go to the airport and ask your Yoruba-Yoruba brother what he did that warranted his deportation.

What do you expect when we unfortunately share the same nationality with drug pushers and criminals from your village.

By the time we are done with you, we will give every umuigbo a tier 2 Nigerian Passport and will state the following with a Government crest aptly stamped -

" This fellow is unfortunately a Nigerian citizen and is potentially a danger to your country, please ensure that you take every necessary precaution to ascertain the exact purpose of his/her visit. The holder of this passport comes from the South East of Nigeria where criminality, cannibalism, corruption and most importantly the trade in narcotics is a way of life. We would advise that you detain the holder of this passport until further notice until if/when you are able to determine the exact purpose of their entry into your country. On behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- we wish you the best of luck".

This will differentiate other Nigerians from the dump that is alaibo in foreign nations

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Let me have fun with the thread.

If guys from the slums of America who never finished high school know about what diplomatic immunity is about. How come you educated illiterates don't know about it?

I'mma get Cam'ron and Dipset to educate you peasants with a track off the Diplomatic Immunity album.

Tell 'em Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freaky Zeeky!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbAyPxhHaA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by redsun(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria is a toothless giant with no viable economic power.Therefore of no use to even tribal african countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: Let me have fun with the thread.

If guys from the slums of America who never finished high school know about what diplomatic immunity is about. How come you educated illiterates don't know about it?

I'mma get Cam'ron and Dipset to educate you peasants with a track off the Diplomatic Immunity album.

Tell 'em Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freaky Zeeky!! grin

Kenya coming off like a police state, sending fellow Africans on rendition flights back home. grin
Still trying to establish what the crime was in this instance.

Anyway, Dead Prez has this one figured out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_UdWo4Zek
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Kenya coming off like a police state, sending fellow Africans on rendition flights back home. grin
Still trying to establish what the crime was in this instance.

Anyway, Dead Prez has this one figured out...

I understand your POV, brother. However, since it seems it's every country that's meting out this treatment to Nigerians - it's time we started asking questions. I honestly don't think they met and decided to start hating on Nigerians for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I used to jump on the bandwagon to curse out these other countries - but no anymore.

And in this particular case, it's just unusual for a country to deport an official (some said diplomat) from a next country it has bilateral relationship/ties with just like that. So the whole story is utter bullocks.

Safe for your input, brother.

Anyway, Nas has something to say about most of the Nigerians on this thread and their thought process. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zHMmvYrLNo
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

I understand your POV, brother. However, since it seems it's every country that's meting out this treatment to Nigerians - it's time we started asking questions. I honestly don't think they met and decided to start hating on Nigerians for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I used to jump on the bandwagon to curse out these other countries - but no anymore.

And in this particular case, it's just unusual for a country to deport an official (some said diplomat) from a next country it has bilateral relationship/ties with just like that. So the whole story is utter bullocks.

Safe for your input, brother.

Anyway, Nas has something to say about most of the Nigerians on this thread and their thought process. cool

You are right, with Kenya being a reasonably lawful country, this particular case befuddles the mind a bit.

But let's try and contemplate the worse case scenario. What heinous crime could a Nigerian "diplomat" possibly have committed, to cause the Kenyan authorities to jettison their own judicial process in favour of instant deportation? Even while maintaining an open mind, here, we must remember that Kenya has some form in this regard.

I tell you one thing though; the Nigerian stock has sunk to such abysmal levels, that we are no longer afforded the benefit of doubt or even any latitude, in disputes involving other nationals on their own soil.

With the gooners holding top form, I am going old skool on this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_shAnMBWQ

Check out some of the comments posted by Kenyans in reponse to the original article.

Thankless • 11 hours ago −
Never trust Nigerians!

Evans Odegu • 13 hours ago
deportation good but under the international standard coz it cause wince of embarrassment

iamtiredofthis • 13 hours ago
I think we have already lost our leverage in this discussion.

Hadenkay • 15 hours ago −
now what is this again Kenya Government. thought we are done with this . Nigerians are the best African foreigner you should have here in Kenya . Check all the list of the rest of African citizen. and check who contributed to you Economy most.

samburu • 16 hours ago
I say deport any foreigner involved in illegal activities. Nigeria shouldn't try dictate to Kenya how to govern. Shred the treaty that gave them all the oil

najivuniakuwamkenya • 17 hours ago −
Please!!! Kenya watch out! Just because these guys have money it is no issue to have them in the country...Check them thoroughly! You will not be surprised if in a few years ANYONE travelling to Europe or elsewhere will be checked for drugs...thinking we are nigerians!

Bernard Ongwae • 19 hours ago −
If doing illegal stuff- deport all of them. If doing genuine biz let them invade the country including the countryside.

Francoise Seligmande • 21 hours ago
Of course, if any Nigerian national engages in criminal activity on Kenya soil, he or she would have to be arrested and charged in a court of law. If conviction is secured, such a person should be deported upon completing his or her time in prison. There is just no way the agreement between the two nations can pupport to ignore such a basic principle that is the international practice all over. The complication may have arisen out of the presidential executive order that any drug peddler or dealer or trafficker should be arrested and deported from Kenya immediately. That is obviously extrajudicial and could be very controversial. That is what Ngerian authorities might be responding to.

OPPRESSED-CITIZEN • a day ago
I raise real issues and i fight for justice and i do my best for my country Kenya. Any comment i make is in good faith, but as usual i have noted disqus and or nation avoiding or deleting my comments. What happened to democracy and freedom of speech

OPPRESSED-CITIZEN • a day ago
Keny will by no means and no way accept policing by Nigeria. Kenyans will no longer tolerate the nonesense approval and support by Nigeria of its drug and criminal Kingpins in Kenya. Nigeri is not the only country that has trade! Kenya is an independent country and our president is no longer going to accept immoral lectures from a government that sponsors international crime and drug trade. In deed it should be Nigeria that should bve begging Kenya for cooperation. As a Kenyan citizen, i suuport the deportation of all the Nigerians in Kenya and non-issuance of Visas to Nigerian nationals until such a time that Nigeria cleans its mess. Kenya cannot and will Never be held hostage by Nigeria. Shameless idiots denied Kenya's harambee stars play ground to practice and our National team still manged to show the corrupt eagles that we can still withstand. Shamelss Nigeria and i urge Kenyans not to buy anything Nigerian and to stop watching witchcraft movies and attending their pastoral churches which are full of witchcraft and satanic rituals. Nigeria is highly under a great curse of the beast. Watchout Kenyans!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2013
eGuerrilla:
You are right, with Kenya being a reasonably lawful country, this particular case befuddles the mind a bit.

But let's try and contemplate the worse case scenario. What heinous crime could a Nigerian "diplomat" possibly have committed, to cause the Kenyan authorities to jettison their own judicial process in favour of instant deportation? Even while maintaining an open mind, here, we must remember that Kenya has some form in this regard.

I tell you one thing though; the Nigerian stock has sunk to such abysmal levels, that we are no longer afforded the benefit of doubt or even any latitude, in disputes involving other nationals on their own soil.

With the gooners holding top form, I am going old skool on this one

Check out some of the comments posted by Kenyans in reponse to the original article.

Thanks for your insightful input as usual, brother. When I grow up, I definitely want to be like you. grin

However, this is an unusual case and definitely strange for a Country as organised (based on African standard) as Kenya. And you already stated this as well - hence why we ought to treat it as an isolated case till we get full details of what actually happened. The Nigerian side of the story doesn't seem plausible and there's more to this story.

Also, we as Nigerians need to start checking ourselves. We can't keep acting like scums and expect other people to rate us. You get the energy that you give - and you earn respect, and not demand it. Anyway, I've absolutely nothing against the Kenyans, and as I proud black African, I'm proud of Kenya and its people.

Excerpt from one of the quotes you posted that also shows that Nigeria/Nigerians are the architects of their own misfortunes.

Shamelss Nigeria and i urge Kenyans not to buy anything Nigerian and to[b] stop watching witchcraft movies and attending their pastoral churches which are full of witchcraft and satanic rituals[/b]. Nigeria is highly under a great curse of the beast. Watchout Kenyans!

^^^^^I talked about this on a next thread last week and how nollywood has done more harm than good to Nigeria's image. I live in a multi-cultural society with all kinds of Africans and this mirrors how most of them feel about Nigerians.

Hehehehehehe. I'll go Jose Mourinho-esque bluntness with this one and celebrate the SW london billionaires - Boys in Blue!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

What do you expect when we unfortunately share the same nationality with drug pushers and criminals from your village.

By the time we are done with you, we will give every umuigbo a tier 2 Nigerian Passport and will state the following with a Government crest aptly stamped -

" This fellow is unfortunately a Nigerian citizen and is potentially a danger to your country, please ensure that you take every necessary precaution to ascertain the exact purpose of his/her visit. The holder of this passport comes from the South East of Nigeria where criminality, cannibalism, corruption and most importantly the trade in narcotics is a way of life. We would advise that you detain the holder of this passport until further notice until if/when you are able to determine the exact purpose of their entry into your country. On behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- we wish you the best of luck".

This will differentiate other Nigerians from the dump that is alaibo in foreign nations

Thank you
Hahahaha! No need to throw tantrums son of oduduwa aka "sky-fall"! In reaction to the bolded statement you made, i think the Immigration in UK have started implementing that policy already only that the people who are black-listed are you yorubastard brothers who are known to perpetrate heinous crimes ranging from property insurance scams to health insurance scams! The icing on the cake came with your ohemmanu terrorist brother "Michael Adebolajo" aka Muhajid who beheaded a soldier unprovoked on the streets of UK. Yes, ibos do drugs but never has it been heard that an Ibo man killed an national of a country where he resides! Bottom-line, Ibos migrate to a foreign country to do business, yorubaboons immigrate there to scam and kill!
Like i said earlier, the UK after the Michael Adebolajo incident is now taking matters of geo-political zoning as a stringent issue whilst applying for a visa to their country. Thanks to an Ibo friend of mine who works in the Nigerian High Commission who presented statistical analogies to them on a security meeting they had sometime in July. She posited that the majority of Immigrants from Nigeria to UK are usually yorubastards and that the crimes by Nigerians in Uk are carried out by them. Numerous cases of Women who get pregnant in Lagos and run to the UK to deliver because of the Immigrant Health Insurance Scheme which has been of course scrapped due to the atrocities committed by these women who run away after giving birth and don't pay the paltry 10% that is required of them as stipulated by the HIS! Kai!! Poverty is a disease!! Just because they want their children to be Omo UK!!!
The policy has to an extent been effected as 2 yoruba students were denied student visas into the UK when they applied with a female friend of mine who was given hers and is currently studying there. I had to warn her about your kinsmen who school there with her already while we were chatting and below are screen-shots of our conversation on BBM. Thank God her eyes became open and she heeded to it! So you see Mr Italiano (only in your dreams) the UK immigration/Govt is aware of your tribesmen terrorist affiliations and criminal acts. If you doubt me, carry ur stinking tongue-biting yoruba name and apply for a Visa, let's see how quick you get it! Møгøn!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2013
More Screenshots...

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Final One...

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2013
sad

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2013
:

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2013
final

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by nagoma(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, even as i no be fan of jonathan, na him cause am? grin
This is gross mismanagement of common sense! undecided
If u av said this as a joke, it wld av passed. But as serious as u are..i SMH for u o!

Sorry you didn't get it. What the poster is saying is that Kenya's government is concerned about security - deporting shady characters even if they claim to be diplomats while Jonathan's government allows clearly suspicious non diplomatic aliens to disturb the peace in Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^^Hahahahaha! If you want to throw a punchline, bring out real and genuine pictures. Not the one cooked out of frustration with a fake website as your fake tribe and fake self personalised for me by putting up my NL moniker and Peter Obi's name undecided undecided

As you can see, mine was a real conversation with my babe on BBM (i doubt you have ever touched one before) and she was just buying it. When someone uses bottle to smash your head and you start bleeding, u then pinch the person in his arm and run out to tell people you retaliated! grin grin That's lame man! Oh, i forgot....you are a yorubastard...that's how you peeps are!

Hit me with something better. Coward!!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Willy10Willy: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Decryptor: ^^^^Hahahahaha! If you want to throw a punchline, bring out real and genuine pictures. Not the one cooked out of frustration with a software and personalised for me by putting up my NL moniker and Peter Obi's name undecided undecided

As you can see, mine was a real conversation with my babe and she was just buying it. When someone uses bottle to smash your head and you start bleeding, u then pinch the person in his arm and run out to tell people you retaliated! grin grin That's lame man! Oh, i forgot....you are a yorubastard...that's how you peeps are!

Hit me with something better. Coward!!

Dat is ur babe? she too worwor. worwor babe wit hairy nippus.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2013
Willy10Willy: [img]http://www.fakeiphonesms.de/tempimg/www-fakeiphonesms-de100491382247114100491382247114.png[/img]
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knack you akpako with my Munched BBM cool screenshots and you run to www.fakeiphonesms.de to create all these? shocked shocked If the real owner of the post/comment "Mr Italiano" happens to see it, it means he will commit suicide.

Kai! I can see that i have given someone High BP this morning....ehyaaa! Sorry, it is well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP / Police Arrest Vehicle Laden With Ballot Papers In Kano ( Pic) / President Buhari To Depart Nigeria To UK On A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.