Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,694 members, 7,921,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight” (933 Views)

Temi Otedola Shares Stunning New Photos From Her New Project / Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight” by CURCIFIX(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
I Go Dye is the new hope for Niger-Delta  peace [/b]with his new [b]PROJECT - “PEACE IN SIGHT”.

Well for me that GUY too much oh! he has proven that apart from comedy he has gotten alot upstairs, Just as he puts it “The need for this project is born because of the rising cases of violence and kidnappings in the world today and Africa in particular. With much prominence given to Niger Delta which is witnessing a high violence rate today. This is the biggest challenge to our unity and existence in Nigeria today. Our future is filled with fear because of rising cases of violence all across the world.”

Oh Boy you need to watch this short documentary on his life! and how he metamorphosed from zero to a hero.
I beg NOLLYWOOD go meet the young man make he show una how to tell story with pictures (MOVIE)[/b]sorry not [b]HOME VIDEO
Re: I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight” by lysaa(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2008
one thing i gbadun about that guy is that; despite his short-comings as in education, he pushes along and gets so much accomplished. . That guy has got brains yes. . I hope his project goes well with him.
Re: I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight” by Raymond88(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
To die don dey really hungry I go dye! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Taking The Title? / Kel, Manager In Car Crash / Michael Jackson's Death - Why Remove Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.