Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Need Help In Activating My Iphone 3GS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help In Activating My Iphone 3GS (495 Views)

How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim / Nokia 32gb Dstv Mobile Uk Used For Sale Or Swap With Iphone 3gs 32gb. Asap / New Zain Website For Activating Gprs Without Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Activating My Iphone 3GS by sampete(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2013
i accidentally upgraded my jailbroken iphone3gs to ios 6.1.3 and it was restored to factory setting, and after the restore i tried to activate the phone through itunes and was told that ther is no sim installed in the phone where as there was a sim in it, i tried 2 other sim stil the same problem. Please what can i do?
Re: Need Help In Activating My Iphone 3GS by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Your phone has locked itself after the update. You need to go unlock it again and never perform an update on an iphone, apart from factory unlocked devices.

NB: You can update locked iphones, but be prepared to re-unlock it after every update.
Re: Need Help In Activating My Iphone 3GS by sampete(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2013
thanks bro, by unlocking it again do u mean for it to be jailbroken again?? Or can i unlock the phone without resorting to jailbreak?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Repais / New Ipad 5: Top 10 Features To Hope For / Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.