Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37962 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by taisoft(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
May God safe men from women and may God also help men to keep the joystick under trouser.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by nerodenero: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
How best can a rich man control his joystick?You tell me!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by konjakonja(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Baddest man ever liveth
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by azpekuliar: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Well I can confirm it. My colleagues elder sister practically eloped with him. He fathered 2 children with her, the youngest being just 7 months old.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by theripper3: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Musiwa and him abstruse writings, u think se u dey write for gods abi? Come down to our own mortal level biko.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Bpriest(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba. How many times did I call u ?

I hail undecided
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by timpaker(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: in nigeria a woman who has a child for you and that child has right over your asset. when you die. there is basically nothing like out of wedlock

Engr. Musiwa, na wa for u ooooo. Well, itsorite
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IleIfe2(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.

its a free world, but the height of greed and too much libido. grin grin grin grin grin grin hope i was also incoherent enough for you too.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Naam22(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2013
U trust your dad,very funny!!he go shock u
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by taisoft(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
nerodenero: How best can a rich man control his joystick?You tell me!
Difficult. With God all things are possible. May God help us ooooooooo
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Bpriest(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.
tell them we are sending our Yoruba brothers over there grin.
Yoruba must save those women ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by AZeD1(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2013

Musiwa for president!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by nerodenero: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
The tongue and joystick are two parts of the body which when not properly controlled would automatically land one in severe trouble.People that talk too much talk themselves into trouble and many have been doomed for such.For joystick,I need not explain as many great men had fallen because they couldnt just control it.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Ninilowo(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Temismith: Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin
Una no dey forget thingz? Na real TRY and BORROW......may be na borrow he wan borrow dem buh after TRYING dem im com lease dem on a long term deal....
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Fadelex(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2013

stop drinking kunu... can u modify ur comment to a sensible and readable one plz
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by owolabifunke14(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2013
kokoA: hmmm.. Its 9:35am, do you know where your is right now? grin
He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hilary26(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Typical Yoruba rich man. Polygamists!

6 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by greatgod2012(f): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2013
I dont like hidden unfaithfulness, if he really wanted to be faithful, he should have legally married all of them and they will all know themselves as his wives, not pretending to be faithful to his wwife that he was actually faithful when he wasn't.

I wonder how the wife at home will take the news now.
He is dead now, let DNA proof them all.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by nerodenero: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013

You have said nothing!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2013

He lived a larger than life lifestyle. Women chase such people who are successful, even if they do not chase the women. It is not a crime to have many children and we do not count children in Africa.

Make i hear say him no chase dem..mtchew..DNA Test Oya oo
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by buchibabe: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Naam22: U trust your dad,very funny!!he go shock u

Hehehehehehehe.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by nerodenero: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi
I love that sentence -'I can vow for Daddy to an EXTENT' meaning there is that extent to which you wont be able vow for himgringringrin.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Anyone who doesn't find this disgusting needs their heads examined.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Titiluvly:

Make i hear say him no chase dem..mtchew..DNA Test Oya oo
no mind am
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by shosky1794: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys

Hmm! What you see is what you know. Wait until your dad gets old and goes to the great beyond before you will make this comment.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Funpeter: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Temismith: Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin
Una no dey forget something?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
NewsINigeria: [img]http://3.bp..com/-OIDmJrp_EC8/UmGx8vcWjkI/AAAAAAAAfmA/6UwrORD8yzI/s320/M_I_C-Undertakers-bossTunji-Okusanya-and-son-Tunji-Okusanya-Jr_-600x600.jpg[/img]
As the family of late Mr. Tunji Okusanya Snr, Managing Director, MIC Funeral Services, battles to get over the tragedy that befell them after the ill-fated Associated Airlines plane crash that killed him and four of his workers, some unknown women have surfaced in the family claiming to have children for the deceased Okusanya Snr.

According to Leadership, members of
the family that sought anonymity said following the demise of the philanthropic director of the foremost undertaking company in the country, Magbamowo Industrial Company (M.I.C.), four other women apart from his legitimate wives have showed up as his wives.
The women and the children they claim to be Okunsanya's, were never introduced to other members of the family by the late Okusanya.
The family member said:
“I am surprised because he did not tell or show the wives and children to his friends and family members as it has turned out to be. But such an incidence cannot be ruled out considering the status of the MIC boss.
He lived a larger than life lifestyle. Women chase such people who are successful, even if they do not chase the women. It is not a crime to have many children and we do not count children in Africa..

LEADERSHIP Friday learnt that with the present development, the total number of children fathered by Okusanya outside his matrimonial home and the ones that are known to the family member stands at nine children, including a two-month-old baby.

This revelation took many of his family members by surprise as none of them has admitted being aware of the existence of other women and children.
DNA tests have been recommended.

Leadership.com

More news at http://www.newsinigeria..com

Na wa oo
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Pukkah: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi

Do you follow him to work?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Onedaysure(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hope d man don write his will, b4 go rest! I don't support Dna test cos all d children go do am o. Liga or not who knows d torry fel change o. Lawyer come read d will may we hear am joor.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Osama10(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Men Men men.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

Like seriously..hearin this for the first time..What about yoruba women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.