Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha (1322 Views)

PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene / Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by ceo4eva: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2013
A chieftain of All Progressive
Congress, Chief Ejikeme Ogbuagu has
raised the alarm over fresh plot by the
presidency to unseat the Imo State
governor, Rochas Okorocha through
the forthcoming Supreme Court ruling
on the governorship election.
He equally alleged that the Special
Adviser to the President on Political
Matters, Ahmed Gulak, who is
spearheading the plot, had already
drafted some prominent citizens from
the state into the plot.
“Already, several individuals have
been smuggled into Imo State to
cause confusion ahead of the
Supreme Court judgment on October
According to him: “The recent
cancellation of Okorocha’s reception
in the commercial city of Aba by Abia
State governor, Theodore Orji, was
instigated by the presidency with a
view to inciting crisis to justify the
plans to demonise Okorocha”.
Ogbuagu also disclosed that the
presidential aide has equally enlisted
the support of National Chairman of
All Progressive Grand Alliance
(APGA), Chief Victor Umeh to use the
party to achieve their aim.
He informed that members of the
state House of Assembly are also
being pressured to move against the
state governor. “It should also be
noted that the same Gulak hosted
PDP members of the House of
Assembly months ago in Abuja in a
failed attempt to impeach Okorocha”,
he said
source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/apc-accuses-presidency-fresh-plot-sack-okorocha/

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by talktimi(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Nna eh sad
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2013
They should please sack that clown rochas from office.we don't need people who won't mind selling their tribe in power.I won't mind Ohakins return to power,he is much better than rochas,we don't need apc style propoganda governance in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Orjioorji(f): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013
every dog has it own day... this is just the begining.
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013
He has done everything possible to unseat Amaechi,it didn't work out. Now its the turn of Rochas Okorocha? Can someone please tell the retardeen to leave his perceived enemies and continue to do what he was voted for as president? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2013
LoL. Rumors.... Rochas has already unseated himself, we re just waiting to kick him out in 2015...

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: He has done everything possible to unseat Amaechi,it didn't work out. Now its the turn of Rochas Okorocha? Can someone please tell the retardeen to leave his perceived enemies and continue to do what he was voted for as president? angry angry angry

Story, The presidency never wanted to unseat Amaechi rather they want to make him loyal. If Abuja needs Amaechi out of office they knows the buttons to press.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: They should please sack that clown rochas from office.we don't need people who won't mind selling their tribe in power.I won't mind Ohakins return to power,he is much better than rochas,we don't need apc style propoganda governance in the southeast.

Brb
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by dridowu: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2013
They should keep on having meeting upon meeting , the outcome will surely be Zero. Okorocha ur head dy dre
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2013
The issue is in court. This issue does not require the court of public opinion, but if someone ran an election under APGA, and APGA won the seat, should that person be interested in being an APC member, then he needs to vacate his position in APGA. That is my ruling, so I know that it is only constitutionally admissible that Rochas vacate the Government House for an APGA candidate.

Full stop.

3 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Blueboy0402: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
In 2011 election, the chant "Rochas we know" filtered the air in its fullest note. The people voted Rochas en mass not because he was the best candidate but cos Ohakim had issues with the church. Today Rochas is having issues with the church and the party that brought him to power. As 2015 is around the corner, he (Rochas) is already smelling the coffee.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Orjioorji(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2013
who ask him to joing the ABOKI'S PEOPLE CONGRESS ( APC ).
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Longeria(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: He has done everything possible to unseat Amaechi,it didn't work out. Now its the turn of Rochas Okorocha? Can someone please tell the retardeen to leave his perceived enemies and continue to do what he was voted for as president? angry angry angry
Okorocha is evil IMO don't need.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Symphony007: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: They should please sack that clown rochas from office.we don't need people who won't mind selling their tribe in power.I won't mind Ohakins return to power,he is much better than rochas,we don't need apc style propoganda governance in the southeast.
no offense my dear but you are brainless. So your problem with mr. Okorocha is not his achievements are lack of. It's him belonging to a party you consider yoruba. And you feel he is selling out his tribe. How pathetic. This is a prolific attestation to why nigeria will remain a tribalist society.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
We are waiting for the day that one APC clown is going to announce to the world; that the PDP has convinced his wife to stop sleeping with him.
Rochas bought his own political coffin and has been putting the last nails to it. If not now, 2015 is not too far. He will not return to the government house, neither will the APC make him Presidential running mate.
If he were remarkable for wisdom, he'd have joined the Labour Party. In the Labour Party, he'd be a 'son' to the government and ' official' opposition to the PDP. That would have stopped APGA from chasing him and the PDP from fighting him.

4 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
We are waiting for the day that one APC clown is going to announce to the world; that the PDP has convinced his wife to stop sleeping with him.
Rochas bought his own political coffin and has been putting the last nails to it. If not now, 2015 is not too far. He will not return to the government house, neither will the APC make him Presidential running mate.
If he were remarkable for wisdom, he'd have joined the Labour Party. In the Labour Party, he'd be a 'son' to the government and ' official' opposition to the PDP. That would have stopped APGA from chasing him and the PDP from fighting him. After all, nobody in the APC posed a threat to him in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by donphilopus: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm ashamed of this clueless GEJ.
So his primary assignment as a president is now to unseat his political enemies..

Why don't unseat the clueless and corrupt leaders in your camp before acting foolishly
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by donphilopus: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: The issue is in court. This issue does not require the court of public opinion, but if someone ran an election under APGA, and APGA won the seat, should that person be interested in being an APC member, then he needs to vacate his position in APGA. That is my ruling, so I know that it is only constitutionally admissible that Rochas vacate the Government House for an APGA candidate.

Full stop.
When Isa Yuguda of Bauchi state defected from ANPP to PDP, did he vacate the Government House for an ANPP candidate??

Guy try and reason well before spewing hocus pocus

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by talk2s(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Symphony007: no offense my dear but you are brainless. So your problem with mr. Okorocha is not his achievements are lack of. It's him belonging to a party you consider yoruba. And you feel he is selling out his tribe. How pathetic. This is a prolific attestation to why nigeria will remain a tribalist society.

"This is a prolific attestation to why nigeria will remain a tribalist society..."
Complete your statement,now. It will either remain a tribalistic society or it will ...along tribal/ethnic lines.
I know talk anything-oh, na ellipsis I put there, if u come put anoda ting, na u sabi.

As per Rochas, this is just the beginning of his end!

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: The issue is in court. This issue does not require the court of public opinion, but if someone ran an election under APGA, and APGA won the seat, should that person be interested in being an APC member, then he needs to vacate his position in APGA. That is my ruling, so I know that it is only constitutionally admissible that Rochas vacate the Government House for an APGA candidate.

Full stop.
And if you are not a bigot where has that ever been applied in Nigeria. Not only that. OKOROCHA left APGA when they were bickering over who is who in the party and our constitution equally allows that.
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2013
talk2s:

"This is a prolific attestation to why nigeria will remain a tribalist society..."
Complete your statement,now. It will either remain a tribalistic society or it will ...along tribal/ethnic lines.
I know talk anything-oh, na ellipsis I put there, if u come put anoda ting, na u sabi.

As per Rochas, this is just the beginning of his end!
There is nothing like IGBO party. continue to do that you will continue to be maroon in a political wilderness. Ask members of AD there experience. APGA will surely go the same part too after this ANAMBRA election.
Re: APC Accuses Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Sack Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2013
I won't bother educating you on what the southeasterners want politically and the aspirations of majority of us who come from the southeast and what we want for the southeast zone.my only advice is that you restrict your opinion on political matters to the yoruba states where you come from and stop involving yourself in discussions about local politics of states which you barely know such as imo and rivers states.
Symphony007: no offense my dear but you are brainless. So your problem with mr. Okorocha is not his achievements are lack of. It's him belonging to a party you consider yoruba. And you feel he is selling out his tribe. How pathetic. This is a prolific attestation to why nigeria will remain a tribalist society.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Stop Using Soldiers For Elections —amaechi / Jonathan Donates 400 Bags Of Rice To Hausa Community In Imo State / Jubilation In Ile Ife Over Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.