Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,262 members, 7,970,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. (982 Views)

13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! / Na She I Want Marry. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Wale112(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Never spend your money on a lady with the notion that you want to marry her in the near future. You are not her parent to pay her school fees, pay for her apprenticeship, pay for her hostel and give her pocket money. When you decide to do that, note that you are doing it for charity and it is at your own risk. She is not obliged to marry you because you have spent your money on her. In fact, it is for your own good for her not to accept to marry you because you have spent on her. That love or marriage will be conditional and deadly. It is about time you young and single guys reason wisely grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2013
That one is unto THIS MAN IS A MUGU Parole.
I thought we were in the 21st century where women work for their money and some even earn moore.
From 1st - 20th century, men have been spending on women.
I fink this 21st century, women ought to spend on men.
Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
My money has always stay in ma pockets. I have always made sure that a penny does not go to any lady.
Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
tpacalipse: My money has always stay in ma pockets. I have always made sure that a penny does not go to any lady.

This guy must be my brother!stingggggggggyyyyy cheesy grin
Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am not too demanding,so I expect to be spent on.I don already give my swerry list of what I need come December with the date. angry angry. undecided
Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Youngpo413: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Not nice
Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Let us put it 4 vote

1 Like

Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by Tyche(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lamentations of a poor boy

1 Like

Re: Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. by valerie25(f): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dnt think there are rules when it comes to spending,nevertheless there are days n seasons when spending is inevitable eg birthday,Xmas etc n sometimes she may require financial support,n it cud also be the other way round so...

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Effects Of Self Servicing / I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.