Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Stella Oduah's N255m Armoured Cars: FG In Search For Those Who Leaked The Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's N255m Armoured Cars: FG In Search For Those Who Leaked The Story (443 Views)

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Oduah's N255m Armoured Cars: FG In Search For Those Who Leaked The Story by biz4u(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Only God knows where we are going to in Nigeria. I read in The Punch this morning that the Federal Government is seriously looking for those who leaked the story of Stella Oduah's N255m BMW armoured cars.

Below is a statement made by the Director-General, NCAA, Capt. Fola Akinkuotu, at a press conference at the head office of the Federal Ministry of Aviation in Abuja on Friday.

"We are in the process of trying to find the source of this leakage and I am very concerned about it. Because this information may look trivial but there are other information that we have that are confidential and it is only fair for us to respect the confidentiality of information. I am not saying that they broke into our office, but they obtained the information illegally.”

My question now is this: If we did not get the information through what they termed to be an illegal means, would they be ready to make it public that they spent our N255m in purchasing armoured cars for Stella? God will save us in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted / Power Sector Reforms: Killing Many Birds With One Stone / Ekiti Killing: Adeyeye Warns Against Frustrating Suspects’ Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.