Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,002 members, 7,906,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wanted(angelina Jolie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wanted(angelina Jolie) (780 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Act Movie With Angelina Jolie / The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted(angelina Jolie) by RedHotChic(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2008
Saw this movie yesterday and it was banging. I'm sure this is the best yet we've seen from Hollywood this summer. Go check it out.
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by 419er(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2008
Don't tell me you're the woman I saw in the cinema yestarday gawd, anyway hope dey sha.
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by Pataki: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
Seen the movie, love the video/shooting effects.

Personally do not like the story line. Too lame for my reasoning.

But on the whole, for those who are action/gun shooting freaks, WANTED is sure a video to watch.

Now Funmi, you are WANTED!!!!!! grin
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by 419er(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2008
The lord is answering prayers someone is falling for redhotfunmi,

My guy ride on I like your moves.
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by RedHotChic(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2008
Now Funmi, you are WANTED!!!!!!
You've been in a good mood since yesterday. Wetin happen? Did you get laid this weekend?
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by Pataki: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

You've been in a good mood since yesterday. Wetin happen? Did you get laid this weekend?
My body is not for shagging!!!!! I am whole waiting for my wedding day. tongue

Did your boo finish you off over this weekend? Hope you gave him some action at the cinema. grin cheesy grin

A True Bruva must not watch a cinema all alone without having to make you move on your seat during the course of the movie. grin grin grin
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by RedHotChic(f): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2008
My body is not for shagging!!!!! I am whole waiting for my wedding day. Tongue

Did your boo finish you off over this weekend? Hope you gave him some action at the cinema. Grin Cheesy Grin

A True Bruva must not watch a cinema all alone without having to make you move on your seat during the course of the movie.
Who wants to marry you? eeeeeeeewwwww, My Boo was all over me like icing on cake as usual. He can never get enough of my "hotself". Hmmmm, that bruva is so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by TOH(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2008
You didnt have to make another thread on this Funmi. There's already a big thread discussing this movie
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by TOH(f): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2008
Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by Pataki: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Who wants to marry you? eeeeeeeewwwww, My Boo was all over me like icing on cake as usual. He can never get enough of my "hotself". Hmmmm, that bruva is so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
As if I knew you do reply me with all the eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww and my boo is ugly all what not!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Whoever sees you as hot is their wahala. . . . . I see you as Funmi! grin grin grin

Hope your getting laid this weekend is more than enough to set you straight for the week. grin cheesy grintongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mtn Project Fame / Pls Help me On Dis Fta Thing Plsss. / ''we Are Either Poor Or Stingy''- Implies Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.