Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Human Sacrifice Is Better Than Ram Ask Bukola Saraki - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Sacrifice Is Better Than Ram Ask Bukola Saraki (553 Views)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / Christians, Do You Believe In Human Sacrifice? / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Sacrifice Is Better Than Ram Ask Bukola Saraki by MAYOWAAK: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
I don’t like sounding like I enjoy scathing religion but when I turn around all I see is what religion is doing to my society and to my people what am I supposed to think or believe?

My intention is never to proselyte or get anyone to share in my school of thoughts or see things the way I see them but just to open up peoples’ minds and let them explore the options available to them.

It is good to also view things differently and explore other school of thoughts.
It must not only be the religious way or the high way.

Religion is a vacuous concept with one agenda that is to kill, neuter and butcher.
If there is another option why is our own about bad news and killings only?

Why is boko haram thriving? Why was Galileo killed for saying the truth?

Life gives one the best gift on earth a sense of reasoning and a brain to think but man gives to man another worst gift religion and it is that which forms man’s quest to dominate another.

Religion impoverishes and debases humanity and that is why I will never be religious because I hate it more than anything I can imagine.

Aids kill but a few but religion wipes out a race.

Every Salah year a soul is buried in the Sarakis compound right from when his father the Oloye was alive and every year people still troop down to go gamble with their lives knowing that the previous year one of them died and the Sarakis did nothing to assuage their plights.

This year 20 people died, yes 20 humans, 20 Nigerians you heard me right and come next year my people would troop down again to die may be then it would be 40 persons since it doubles every year. SAD!

When Abraham was asked to sacrifice Isaac on his way to doing so the holy books said God provided a ram in place of Isaac hence the short aphorism the “Lord shall provide”

But the way that these people, humans, Nigerians are being sacrificed in modern day Sarakis household bothers me greatly.

This happened last year, the previous and the previous, what mechanisms have they put in place to avoid these unfortunate happenings?

My guess is nothing after all it is the poor, of what use are their lives to them except when they need their votes?

What is really wrong with these so called poor people too?
Who told them that they cannot afford their rams?

Well someone shared the insight to those niggling questions today on my previous post on this same matter he said that ……….the Hadiths of the prophet says the rich must share with the poor. SMDH!

Meaning the poor has been relegated to everlasting poverty and their manner must forever come from their masters table the rich.
You see why I say religion impoverishes and closes humans’ minds?

You see how stupid and backward humans, those living and breathing with minds and souls have decided to accept their fates and also believe in some doctrines and dogmas of centuries long gone and we are in 2013.

Every society fluxes and evolves but hell no not Nigeria.
The Kawarans have refused to wake up from their dogmas and backwardness and address the mental slavery that confronts them and if care is not taken would confront them forever.

What happened that 20 innocent persons have to be stampede to death in the process of scrambling for a piece of meat and rice?

So Nigeria one of the richest nations in the world potentially still has humans that are so hungry to the point that they have to die in the process of begging for food?
Something is fundamentally wrong and I wish someone can help me ask Bukola Saraki.

Is he using them as part of his better sacrifice to Allah who prefers humans more than ram according to Shekau the boko haram leader?

My heart bleeds o! That Nigerians have been so impoverished by the ruling class that we have to line up and scramble for the crumbs from the masters table and even those crumbs we have to struggle until we are finally snuffed out of life in the process.

Mr Saraki can you please buy the ram next year or when they give them to you as free gifts as they always do, could you tell the poor go to the markets and take it and go home to their families to enjoy in peace and quiet that way they would not die.

That way they would not be sacrificed I mean if you really mean well for these people.
Just my two pence advice.

But why the show of piety and generosity?
Why don’t you give them in such a way that they don’t come and die in your compound or where ever.

Is the show and demonstration on Sallah day for the world to see just to justify your loots from them and cushioned your corrupt ways?

#Just me thinking as always#

If you can do this Sir, that way the husbands that died would be alive for their wives and children and the women that died would be home for their husbands and children.

Sir don’t you feel bad about these happenings in your home every year?
The ground is groaning because our nation is soaked in the blood of the innocent humans.

But really our psyche needs to be revisited and our mentality seriously re-examined.

Poverty should not be synonymous with stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Catholics Are Going To Hell - Rev. Chris Okotie / Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns / Allah The Mathematician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.