Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52889 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Ladiva49(f): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: yes it does grin >>>> jeremiah 10 vs 2 This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations <<< travelling is trying to soak up other heathen nations cultures.
. Lwkmd. Obadiah you rily are funny. The question there was that where in the bible is it categoricaly noted 'brethen do not travel around for it is a sin'? If you point that out then i wont even travel to my village for christmas. Yea the bible said do not learn the ways of the nations in the old testament and havent you heard that jesus came in the new testament to change some of the rules of old bringing with him liberty and givin the ability to chose,in order words we have the rit to travel but then use your sence of choice to learn good or evil. Even from ur house cant u learn evil frm other nations. If you wanna adhere to the old testament and learn nothin from the nations then u shud stil be dresed in skin and barefootd even the fone you are using you sure leanrt for other nations. Your only xplanation here should be that you arnt the traveling type and stop quoting scriptures where they arnt relevant

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by iyeyemi: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: you do err.

SOS 1 VS 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem <<< SO A WOMAN IS TELLING OTHER WOMEN HOW BLACK AND HANDSOME ( COMELY MEANS HANDSOME ) SHE IS ? SMDH

You are like the average pastor, pick some parts, use it to confuse people smiley
Verses 2, 3 and 4:

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3: Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Verse 13 of the same passage bros....A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ladiva49: . Lwkmd. Obadiah you rily are funny. The question there was that where in the bible is it categoricaly noted 'brethen do not travel around for it is a sin'? If you point that out then i wont even travel to my village for christmas. Yea the bible said do not learn the ways of the nations in the old testament and havent you heard that jesus came in the new testament to change some of the rules of old bringing with him liberty and givin the ability to chose ,in order words we have the rit to travel but then use your sence of choice to learn good or evil. Even from ur house cant u learn evil frm other nations. If you wanna adhere to the old testament and learn nothin from the nations then u shud stil be dresed in skin and barefootd even the fone you are using you sure leanrt for other nations. Your only xplanation here should be that you arnt the traveling type and stop quoting scriptures where they arnt relevant
ahhh but you do err mademoiselle Ladiva49. you err indeed. >>>>
matthew 5 vs 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

luke 16 vs 17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. you do err cheesy

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: yes it does grin >>>> jeremiah 10 vs 2 This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations <<< travelling is trying to soak up other heathen nations cultures.
shocked shocked undecided thank you for the comedy this early morning to start my day grin stay blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh but you do err mademoiselle Ladiva49. you err indeed. >>>>
matthew 5 vs 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

luke 16 vs 17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. you do err cheesy
Obadiah but did not the Christ travel everywhere to spread the gospel, as well as Peter? What about you, are you telling me you never jump train to see the rest of EU and don't you go home to your fathers land?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
iyeyemi:

You are like the average pastor, pick some parts, use it to confuse people smiley
Verses 2, 3 and 4:

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3: Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Verse 13 of the same passage bros....A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

you do err not knowing scriptures >>>> song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. <<< these are esoteric scriptures. who are his mothers children that are angry at him ? the gentiles and most especially the edomites ( esau ). basically this is speaking about the era of the gentiles. israel ( of which king solomon is a part of ) has been dethroned from rulership of the world and their mothers children ( our mother is the earth. we are all made from the earth hence the name adam which is hebrew from adamah which means formed from the ground ), so my mothers children ( gentiles ) were angry with me ( hence the phrase from king david 'why do the heathens rage' ), and they made me the keeper of their own vineyards ( basically israel was enslaved by all these nations and had to build the nations countries up with slave labor ) but mine own vineyard have I not kept ( from being enslaved by all these nations israel has become desolate as a nation. they are scattered everywhere to all corners of the earth in affliction. desolation. so they cant buil thir own nation because of the affliction )

ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE. THIS IS MEAT NOT MILK. MEAT IS FOR THE SEASONED
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
biafranqueen: shocked shocked undecided thank you for the comedy this early morning to start my day grin stay blessed wink
top of the morning to you biafranqueen wink wink

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
biafranqueen: Obadiah but did not the Christ travel everywhere to spread the gospel, as well as Peter? What about you, are you telling me you never jump train to see the rest of EU and don't you go home to your fathers land?
travel to spread the gospel not to vacation and soak up culture. big difference now wink wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by anonymous6(f): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
congratulations to them
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by iyeyemi: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures >>>> song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. <<< these are esoteric scriptures. who are his mothers children that are angry at him ? the gentiles and most especially the edomites ( esau ). basically this is speaking about the era of the gentiles. israel ( of which king solomon is a part of ) has been dethroned from rulership of the world and their mothers children ( our mother is the earth. we are all made from the earth hence the name adam which is hebrew from adamah which means formed from the ground ), so my mothers children ( gentiles ) were angry with me ( hence the phrase from king david 'why do the heathens rage' ), and they made me the keeper of their own vineyards ( basically israel was enslaved by all these nations and had to build the nations countries up with slave labor ) but mine own vineyard have I not kept ( from being enslaved by all these nations israel has become desolate as a nation. they are scattered everywhere to all corners of the earth in affliction. desolation. so they cant buil thir own nation because of the affliction )

ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE. THIS IS MEAT NOT MILK. MEAT IS FOR THE SEASONED

Oh i gerrit. My bad, you are just being a clown. Thought you were actually serious and all...

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
iyeyemi:

Oh i gerrit. My bad, you are just being a clown. Thought you were actually serious and all...
this knowledge aint for you. you aint ready for this wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Ladiva49(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: this knowledge aint for you. you aint ready for this wink
obadiah can you do us all a favour and open a bible analysing thread,that way we wud all come there and help you with that but as for now and here we have to discuse van vicker an his ten years marraige an how he travelld to dubai with his family. So wether you take your own family on a trip or dont even celebrate your aniversary its not van vickers buisness or the buisnes of this thread. GOD BLESS YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ladiva49: obadiah can you do us all a favour and open a bible analysing thread,that way we wud all come there and help you with that but as for now and here we have to discuse van vicker an his ten years marraige an how he travelld to dubai with his family. So wether you take your own family on a trip or dont even celebrate your aniversary its not van vickers buisness or the buisnes of this thread. GOD BLESS YOU.
yeah i get it now. you like living your life through celebrities smdh. i am sure you know that van vicker is not aware of your existence on this planet right ?

and i hope you are aware that van vicker is not aware of the existence of this thread
wink

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Ladiva49(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i get it now. you like living your life through celebrities smdh. i am sure you know that van vicker is not aware of your existence on this planet right ?

and i hope you are aware that van vicker is not aware of the existence of this thread
wink
hahahahaha, living my life through celebrities? Have you actualy been reading my post b4 replieng? Did i ever say i liked the idea of traveling because van vicker travelled or is it only celebrities that travel or have fun with thier families? O! and i guess you like living your life thru God,well if you did you should be in church or somewhere of the sought learnin to live thru God and not on NL not only reading and comenting on the life of a celebrity but replieng the post of a celebrity life led person like me 5 mins afta i post. Once again God bless you pastor bro Obadiah

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Choi! Nigerians like marriage. See How this thread has turned to a place of worship.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ladiva49: hahahahaha, living my life through celebrities? Have you actualy been reading my post b4 replieng? Did i ever say i liked the idea of traveling because van vicker travelled or is it only celebrities that travel or have fun with thier families? O! and i guess you like living your life thru God,well if you did you should be in church or somewhere of the sought learnin to live thru God and not on NL not only reading and comenting on the life of a celebrity but replieng the post of a celebrity life led person like me 5 mins afta i post. Once again God bless you pastor bro Obadiah
wink wink grin its all love. you were belligerent and i returned the favor. its the kinda guy I am. but, its all love. no harm no fowl
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Bamirex(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2013
dat means van vicker was how many yr old wen e married? anybody
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Bamirex: dat means van vicker was how many yr old wen e married? anybody
He was born in 1977, so that means he got married at 26
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Edibaby: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls who is de husband n who is de wife? Bcs all of dem cari muscles...anyway hapi married lifecheesy
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by matuskyoo7(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2013
What is ur business. May God help u.
LesbianBoy: His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Melinde: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
albiol: From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting

yes ooo, the woman no wan take chances with ladies

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.