Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,940 members, 7,976,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need A Free Slideshow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Free Slideshow (484 Views)

Jquery Slideshow Vs Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons. / Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow / Need Activation Key For Flash Slideshow Maker Pro V4.87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Free Slideshow by infoman007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi,i need a free slideshow that i can use on my site that will work well on dreamweaver cs6,that one can control the picture and also add some information to it.Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by 0yewale(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by 0yewale(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by 0yewale(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
check www dot dynamicdrive dot com
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by infoman007(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks alot, the problem am having is that i don't have idea of javascript,once again thanks
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by ZinoFego: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
infoman007: Thanks alot, the problem am having is that i don't have idea of javascript,once again thanks

From the above, I'll assume that you may be vast in website development. Why don't you learn a CMS like Joomla, it'll make all that simple for you.

I just started teaching Joomla free of charge here on Nairaland, you may hop in: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by infoman007(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks for your response,are saying that Joomla is better than dreamweaver
Re: I Need A Free Slideshow by ZinoFego: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
infoman007: Thanks for your response,are saying that Joomla is better than dreamweaver

They are different apps for different uses. Joomla is a content management system where everything is already made for you to work with. So you don't need to learn PHP, MySQL before you can start doing dynamic websites. But if you are experienced and want to code your websites yourself, then dreamweaver is a better option.

But give and take, I'll always opt for Joomla, it saves time and resources.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional & Beautifully Website Design. / Help With Facebook Ad / Are You Interested Blogging On A Nigerian Technology Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.